Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rank the following according to age/potential... and assuming all 3 midfielders are first-xi quality.

B)

i) Modric

ii) Moutinho + Podolski

iii) Marchisio + Balotelli

I would have the same order as you stated. Who knows how Podolski will adapt to the EPL. Modric top if he gets a move to a better club.

I would have the same order as you stated. Who knows how Podolski will adapt to the EPL. Modric top if he gets a move to a better club.

If Modric moves... he will also need to adapt right? Worse' date=' if he doesn't get games if the club is too big... so probably the deals are very balance?

Bas Dost or Nikica Jelavic? Both are 88. I need backup for Balotelli and Gignac.

I'll prefer Jelavic. Bas Dost just went to Wolfsburg... not so sure about the potential there, but Jelavic has potential to go higher in Everton.

If Modric moves... he will also need to adapt right? Worse' date=' if he doesn't get games if the club is too big... so probably the deals are very balance?

[/quote']

Agreed, but a technical player usually has freedom in la liga. EPL is faster and more physical.

I think Modric would find it a lot easier in that league than say Podoloski adapting to the EPL.

Nigel De Jong for Sami Khedira? Left or Right?

Is De Jong going to rise next change? if not' date=' who has a chance of being 91/92/93 next change. and is a CM?[/quote']

I believe de jong didn't play much last season for city, though featured more towards the end of the season. Not sure if he will move club, though City want to sign a new contract.

I would choose Khedira, likely to rise especially with the Euros and winning La Liga last season.

Is De Jong going to rise next change? if not' date=' who has a chance of being 91/92/93 next change. and is a CM?[/quote']

De Jong managed 21 league games last season but many of them were for under 30 minutes, he only got back in to the side really when Yaya went away for the African nations, he won't rise.

I would take Khedira over him as De Jong's future at Man City is uncertain.

Arturo Vidal is a sure riser to 92 in the next ratings.

get khedira he is assured a starting spot if real dosen't get modric m'vil or other dm's. vidal might get +1

will stick with khedira..starter for champion team and player in good form also but maybe he will face difficulties due to mourinho's new signing modric

de jong need to move away from city to safe his rating