Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

no one??? :confused:

Vlad Chiriches is a very nice prospect' date='he must make a move to another club to reach his full potential,this summer he will stay at his curent club,but in the winter he can get a nice move.

[url']http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=103828[/url]

another clubs that are interested in him are clubs like AS roma,Lyon...

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ok mate :) methinks ill do it as ive got plent of strikers tbh

Yeah I'd say it's a fair bet to do it.

Pazzini wont really keep his rating forever and Lukaku will take ages to rise ...(if ever)

Sandro has an interesting future ahead of him aswell ! ^^

alvaro perriera or pablo armero? Who is better short and long term? :) I know the former would have been best a year ago with a move to chelsea likely but I've not seen many roumours about him this summer.

Armero

really mate..?...do u think he may never rise..:confused::confused::confused:

I agree with Elo (unfortunately:p) I think lukaku left Anderlecht way too early. I hope for his sake he plays more next season now that a few strikers have left Chelsea but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. Shame' date=' cos he's got the build and ability to be right up there

would this deal be fair

Lukaku and Pazzini = Sandro and Munoz

Id say it's pretty even. Lean towards the right though

this means that if he stayed at chelsea he wont rise and will peak at 89(+1 is due at chelsea too at some point)

He wont rise if he does not get games ... sporadic appearances does not warrant a rise ... not at these levels ... he's not even worthy of an 88 rating with only 159 minutes under his belt last season.

Just because he's a chelsea player does not mean he's in for a rise ... he needs to perform before that'll happen.

He wont rise if he does not get games ... sporadic appearances does not warrant a rise ... not at these levels ... he's not even worthy of an 88 rating with only 159 minutes under his belt last season.

Just because he's a chelsea player does not mean he's in for a rise ... he needs to perform before that'll happen.

i said at some point in his career!

Worth signing Poli on a free' date=' Not been following him at inter so not sure if he even gets a game?

Other Options are De Bruyne and Gago, which one would you go for?[/quote']

Poli didn't play for inter at all I don't think. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. De Bruyne might be be on loan somewhere so has the chance to rise maybe

in RL I think that too.. But in SM' date=' who's the best option?[/quote']

I'd say Welback for SM