Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Marvin Martin and Giovinco' date=' both available on frees, will either rise soon and are worth getting?

Thanks[/quote']

Both are worth getting. Both have moved to new clubs so will have a chance to rise. I think Giovinco can be a high rated player at Juventus if he can have another great season with Juve like he did with Parma.

Marvin Martin and Giovinco' date=' both available on frees, will either rise soon and are worth getting?

Thanks[/quote']

Both are good talents. but I do like Martin more then Giovinco!

Martin has signed for Lille and is going to be the replacement for Hazard (the best replacement Lille could've gotten IMO )

So, if he continues on the game he had at the last stage of the season and perhaps find another level to his game ... he could easily hit Hazard's rating in a year.

As a very frequent observer of Barcelona, I think that Cuenca is definitely better and has more potential than Tello. Cuenca's dribbling and crosses are much better. Tello has no end product. He usually just shoots at goal. It went in towards the beginning, but he then stopped scoring. He's more predictable than Cuenca and is much likelier to leave Barcelona than Cuenca is.

In other news, the best striker in the world (according to some :P), Gameiro, has moved to Valencia!

As a very frequent observer of Barcelona' date=' I think that Cuenca is definitely better and has more potential than Tello. Cuenca's dribbling and crosses are much better. Tello has no end product. He usually just shoots at goal. It went in towards the beginning, but he then stopped scoring. He's more predictable than Cuenca and is much likelier to leave Barcelona than Cuenca is.

In other news, the best striker in the world (according to some :P), Gameiro, has moved to Valencia![/quote']

cuenca for me.and mate you are wrong.Gameiro will be at arsenal from the next year.