• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Marchisio

Hamsik

Khedira

Which one for you? Marchisio/Hamsik can get 92 next season? Will all be solid 92 for the next few years' date=' or even have a chance for 93?[/quote']

Khedira

Marchisio

Hamsik

I guess Marchisio will get +1 as Juve got the Serie A title last season.

as for Khedira, he plays well with Germany, so he deserves another +1.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Marchisio

Hamsik

Khedira

Which one for you? Marchisio/Hamsik can get 92 next season? Will all be solid 92 for the next few years' date=' or have a chance for 93, or even stay/drop 91?[/quote']

Khedira (underrated. fantastic player, sure 93 soon)

Marchisio (92 next season)

Hamsik

This is my Manchester United. Very competitive custom world' date=' ONLY CASH.

[url']http://it.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&clubdetailstab=squad&cid=2325860&clubid=29264405&sid=119396[/url]

Is worth to swap Evans and Welbeck for Jordi Alba?

Haven't seen the squad, but the deal alone is a worthy one for both sides. I think Alba will have no problem reaching higher, to 92/3, and a quality defender is hard to find, more so for LB. Welbeck is good, but there are many forwards out there who can match his rating easier.

who out of

Manuel Jurado

Lars Stindl

Sebastian Blanco

is worth buying?

All about the same rating, I'll go for Stindl, he has a shot at 89. And the max for all of them is probably 88/89 currently. He's also the youngest of all.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Are you sure? I think that Welbeck can become a great player' date=' I don't know...[/quote']

Maybe but Utd have a lot of choices now that they have Kagawa and in strike they have Hernandez also who is still good. Alba has now moved to Barcelona and will be a starter imo. In around one year, I think he can get 92/93.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Maybe but Utd have a lot of choices now that they have Kagawa and in strike they have Hernandez also who is still good. Alba has now moved to Barcelona and will be a starter imo. In around one year' date=' I think he can get 92/93.[/quote']

So would you do it, looking my team?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would take Ox and 6 mln... very talented guy

Forgot to say.. Ineed a RB as I'm full with wingers..Ox will probably never get a place in my team(Mata,Ozil,Silva,Gotze,Hazard....)

IMO walker and ox are pretty much on par at potential.

Thanks for your opinion though.

EDIT: Cash is useless.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

So would you do it' date=' looking my team?[/quote']

I would do it. You always have Martinez who can go CB for you and just look in the market for another striker who is decent because you need one if you lose Welbeck.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Forgot to say.. Ineed a RB as I'm full with wingers..Ox will probably never get a place in my team(Mata' date='Ozil,Silva,Gotze,Hazard....)

EDIT: Cash is useless.[/quote']

Then I'd take Walker ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

So would you do it' date=' looking my team?[/quote']

I would do it. Your only left back is Evra. You have lots of fire power in attack. Alba will become a future star! The best left back in the world in the future. You heard it here first! ;) Plus, he's moving to Barca.

Forgot to say.. Ineed a RB as I'm full with wingers..Ox will probably never get a place in my team(Mata' date='Ozil,Silva,Gotze,Hazard....)

EDIT: Cash is useless.[/quote']

Get Walker. :)

This is my Manchester United. Very competitive custom world' date=' ONLY CASH.

[url']http://it.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&clubdetailstab=squad&cid=2325860&clubid=29264405&sid=119396[/url]

Is worth to swap Evans and Welbeck for Jordi Alba?

I'd do that, since you only have 1 LB. but, if you swap Evans, then you'll only have 3 CBs. If I were you, I would find another CB :P

Ox+6M or Kyle Walker?

Walker anyday' date=' there are plenty of wingers with POTENTIAL out there, not that many PROVEN right backs..

Ox doesn't start for Arsenal, Walker does for Tottenham.

Are you sure? I think that Welbeck can become a great player, I don't know...

Max for Welbeck is 92 IMO, Alba can get 94 at Barce

I'll get Walker then..

I'll try to rep you guys :P

I'll 'try'? :P

well' date=' if you using RB-CB-LB there shouldn't be a problem. I still think that every team, whatever formation is used, needs at least 6 CBs :confused:[/quote']

6 CBs is too much. I think 4 is good. 3 or 4 CBs is enough, especially if you play 3 in defence because you can use the RB and LBs and even in 4 in defnece, 4 CBs is the best because you have a cb replacement for both cb starters.