• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I give Pisczek for Debuchy?

No way mate keep Pisczcek he will rise +1 in next changes and I wouldn't be surprised if he went up again at end of next season he is a class right back.Debouchy looks likely to sign for Lille or Newcastle at the minute as good a right back as he is I can't see him getting above the 90 rated for a good while and I can't see him getting above Piszczek in SM ratings ever IMO.

Kyle Walker + Modric = Kompany? I get Kompany.

Depends how much depth you need but id certainly do that deal as Kompany will be rated as the best defender on the game soon, Modric's future is a little uncertain as he is leaving Tottenham and you could try to replace Walker with someone more experienced and better rated at right back if possible.

It really depends on who replaces Modric more than anything. If you have a good replacement for him then its worth losing Walker to get Kompany. He'll be one of the very best CBs in the future. He was very much like Vidic last season.

Straight swap pedro (93) for nasri (93). Good deal for me or not?

For me 93 is both their peaks.

Nasri seems solid at 93 for now.

Pedro may drop to 92 if Alexis keeps playing and he's on the bench I see Sanchez taking Pedro's 93 and Pedro taking Sanchez's 92

Gonalons' date=' good player? 89+ ?[/quote']

Yup, he is.

Should I give Pisczek for Debuchy?

Keep Pisczek.

I'll do it. Kyle Walker have so much potential but it really depend on the next manager coming to Spurs' date=' how he play him next season. As for Modric, if he move to Madrid and don't play in there, he will stuck at current rating. As he already peak right now. That is my opinion.

So I'll go for Kompany. Solid player.

Pretty much balanced transfer in my opinion.

Too much' date=' Walker should possibly get 90, would be better if he moved to a big team. Modric could possibly end up at Real, which would give him a huge platform, much as I like Kompany, I think it's just a little too much.

I'd keep Pedro, He played almost as much as Nasri did, but for a far superior team

The deal is very balanced but as long as I had a replacement right back [hard position to cover] I would do the deal' date=' Modric will no doubt get his move to Real pretty much as a replacement for Kaka who I believe will be sold but how much game time Modric will get is questionable.[/b']

I would take Nasri as he is very safe in his rating and if man City build on their exploits from the season past in the coming season it wouldn't surprise me if Nasri was being mooted for a 94 by the end of it.