• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cleverley + Gary Cahill for Sakho?

Good deal?

I am getting the two players

I would probably take Cahill over Sakho based on this season, so yeah, good deal.

I have to warn you though, if you are in it for the long-term, it's a poor deal as PSG will probably win the league for the next 6 years or so, and Sakho may move to a bigger club. He's very talented.

Who to keep out of Bad or Subo?

It's a really hard call to make. Bayern look like they have the better team, and its probably true. BUT Dortmund won it last year, and they have plenty of quality too.

Since it is a who to keep question, I would say don't let go of either, they are both young and ready to rise if given the chance.

Andrea Ranocchia + Luc Casnos for Rio Ferdinand?

I'll rather hold Ferdinand.or wait 4 a better deal

He will be fresh injury free and ready to start new season. He might drop -1 along the way but the other 2 are ***p.

Inter are currently looking to offload Ranocchia, too numerous exchange deals mooted for them to be bogus, plus he's had a poor season even for an 89.

Luc wants out of Italy. and he will not make it to the big leagues either maybe some mid table team somewhere - he won't be rising fast at his current rate of progress:D.

I'll rather hold Ferdinand.or wait 4 a better deal

He will be fresh injury free and ready to start new season. He might drop -1 along the way but the other 2 are ***p.

Inter are currently looking to offload Ranocchia' date=' too numerous exchange deals mooted for them to be bogus, plus he's had a poor season even for an 89.

Luc wants out of Italy. and he will not make it to the big leagues either maybe some mid table team somewhere - he won't be rising fast at his current rate of progress:D.[/quote']

LOL. Firstly, I forgot to mention it's a Gold Game World, and I've been trying to offload Ferdinand for the last 4 weeks because of his age. Then suddenly, a team pops out of nowhere and becomes the first team to put a bid on the table for him. So understandably, I was initially delighted.

But now I'm hearing the two players are in essence a waste of space, haha. I know very little about Ranocchia, but I was shocked to hear that you said Casnos was ******. In my gold game world, I counted 24 teams in the 'Interested' section on his player profile - more than any other I've come across - surely that might count for something?

Anyway, you do make a good point. Casnos's progress over the last year has been rather shocking, but I guess the positive side to it is that he's just 19.

But I need more info on Ranocchia. I remember roughly this time last year, alot of people were rating him as one of the best younger (U23) defenders on the game. So is it because that he's had a poor season, everything's changed? Just curious.

He just keeps making mistakes looks a shadow of the player who first burst onto the scene when formed good partnership with Bonucci.

The tinkerman played any other player first before ranocchia if he could help it. To be fair Ranieri knows about a solid organised defense.

Andrea Stramaccioni didn't want to use him either, I know the italians don't like putting younger players in but Ranocchia was at fault for many goals this year, Maybe he can improve i wouldn't bet on it

He just keeps making mistakes looks a shadow of the player who first burst onto the scene when formed good partnership with Bonucci.

The tinkerman played any other player first before ranocchia if he could help it. To be fair Ranieri knows about a solid organised defense.

Andrea Stramaccioni didn't want to use him either' date=' I know the italians don't like putting younger players in but Ranocchia was at fault for many goals this year, Maybe he can improve i wouldn't bet on it[/quote']

Sounds like Inter Milan's very own version of Jonny Evans.

When Evans burst onto the scene in the 08-09 season, he was hailed as the future of Manchester United's defence. Then the next 2 seasons, well, it didn't exactly do wonders. 90% of Man Utd fans wanted his head! (me included). Then this season, he turned his form around, and was a big reason why United kept up the pace at the top of the league table for so long.

And I'm thinking, hopefully Ranocchia does a Jonny Evans, or at least half what Jonny did this season - he still has potential. So, on that basis alone, I think I'll just accept the deal. And if it doesn't turn out happily ever after, I'll have his head on a platter in no time. (Sometimes, it's good to take risks).

But the main point is, whether he performed good or bad this season, I just want Ferdinand out, haha (for at least 1 younger player). The worst kind of player to have in a squad is the "I'm nearly retired" injury prone type of player who you can't say with total confidence if he'll keep his rating or drop. This is what Ferdinand resembles.

But a major thanks for your input jgos! And because it's so late (didn't expect any replies), I've repped you!

I agree with Jgos. Keep Ferdinand and wait for a better offer. Ranocchia is a mistake waiting to happen, a 90-rated player max. Luc is unproven and untested. He has hardly featured in the first team and is unlikely to be a success enough to justify you parting company with Ferdinand.

Do I sell matri for £7M and granit Xhaka. What is his actual potential?????(Xhakas)

Or who else should I try to trade matri for as he has dropped down so far down as I have aguero Llorente, reus and others. So the other players they have are Jon Aurtexne and Young who I could bargain. Do I try and get Xhaka or Aurtexne.

Do I sell matri for £7M and granit Xhaka. What is his actual potential?????(Xhakas)

Or who else should I try to trade matri for as he has dropped down so far down as I have aguero Llorente' date=' reus and others. So the other players they have are Jon Aurtexne and Young who I could bargain. Do I try and get Xhaka or Aurtexne.[/quote']

Xhaka has decent potential and will most probably rise to 88 next season with Monchengladbach. I would say do the deal only if you can pick up another talent like Ola john / Maher/ Labyad etc. using that 7 mil.

A question from me.

What is the actual realistic potential of Eriksen and Gaston Ramirez?

Low at current clubs.. both have links to else where but until that happens 90 is the realistic potential.

Sanchez + (how much cash?) for Aguero. (I get him)

What cash amount do you think is equal to the player exchange.

If the cash can buy a pretty good 91-92 player, e.g. Vidal, Falcao, Badstuber etc.

Sanchez + (how much cash?) for Aguero. (I get him)

What cash amount do you think is equal to the player exchange.

I actually got him for 5 mil only. But thats because the other manager was not very good in deals.

Hence as for your scenario, if cash is valuable in GW then offer upto 20 mil. If its not go as much as 40-45 mil.

2 deals id like thoughts on...

1. Cech plus 10m for Hart (I get Hart)

2. Higiuan for Gotze + Shaqiri + 10mil (I get Gotze and Shaq' date=' and have cover in Messi,Ibra,Gomez Lewandownski up front)[/quote']

Getting Hart and Gotze will be 2 major signings, Hart is being rated as the best goalkeeper in the world and gotze will eventually move to a top side and become one of the best midfielders in the world, Shaqiri is a little bonus who could also do very well at bayern

I would do those deals given your cover for higuain

Getting Hart and Gotze will be 2 major signings' date=' Hart is being rated as the best goalkeeper in the world [b']and gotze will eventually move to a top side [/b]and become one of the best midfielders in the world, Shaqiri is a little bonus who could also do very well at bayern

I would do those deals given your cover for higuain

Gotze is already at a top side.