Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

besides tiote and m'villa...who are the up and coming dm's in the world..im looking to replace stefan reinartz who i think will never reach 90+

sell carroll nd lukaku nd buy de jong and lewandowski??

besides smalling & jones who are the up and coming cb's.i am looking for players rated 88-90. help very much appreciated!!

Vidic managed to get to 96 playing for Serbia' date=' i see no reason why if Subotic couldn't hit 93/94.[/quote']

I am not disputing that, However he did get to 96 while Man Utd were dominating the EPL and doing really well in Europe.

Dortmund have a long way to go to replicate this, two seasons of winning the Bundesliga (a weaker league than EPL going on the UEFA coefficiants) does not stand up to the achievements of Man Utd.

Bayern Munich over more recent years have had far superior success to that of Dortmund, hence this is shown in the ratings of there players.

These are the only reasons I chose Badstuber over Subotic.

besides tiote and m'villa...who are the up and coming dm's in the world..im looking to replace stefan reinartz who i think will never reach 90+

besides smalling & jones who are the up and coming cb's.i am looking for players rated 88-90. help very much appreciated!!

Do that deal.

Also some DMs are Strootman and the Bender brothers.

>>> ROMEU' date='RODWELL,GUNDOGAN,SISSOKO,STROOTMAN,MARTÍNEZ,BENDER,XHAKA,CLASIE - pick the one to ur preference[/b']

>> bold much better

>> 88/89... LOVREN, YANGA-MBIWA, PAPADOPOULOS, EVANS etc

Which to keep, assuming need to let one go, if possible rank them... Thiago Alcantara, Song, Ramires?

All of them are not in the best XI, but will be needed for rotation at times.

Definitely need some help with this.. swap my Bonucci for Yarmolenko in a straight swap?

Starting defence is..

J. Boateng -- David Luiz -- Coentrao

Second team defence..

Azpilicueta -- Alderweireld -- Rakytskiy

I would usually play Bonucci in the second team defence, as would sometimes play Azpilicueta at RM. But I still have Kadlec who can fill in defence if I sell Bonucci.

I'm pretty desperate for a winger as only have Piatti for second team, and Azpilicueta at RM, as I have recently just sold Payet in a deal.

I just want to know whether I'd be stupid to let Bonucci go or not?

Which to keep' date=' assuming need to let one go, if possible rank them... [b']Thiago Alcantara, Song, Ramires[/b]?

All of them are not in the best XI, but will be needed for rotation at times.

I'd let Song go. Ramires played better than him with Chelsea last season, and Thiago is a long-term project.

Definitely need some help with this.. swap my Bonucci for Yarmolenko in a straight swap?

Starting defence is..

Second team defence..

I would usually play Bonucci in the second team defence' date=' as would sometimes play Azpilicueta at RM. But I still have Kadlec who can fill in defence if I sell Bonucci.

I'm pretty desperate for a winger as only have Piatti for second team, and Azpilicueta at RM, as I have recently just sold Payet in a deal.

I just want to know whether I'd be stupid to let Bonucci go or not?[/quote']

I won't let Bonucci go. he'll get +1 soon, or even maybe +2. he played well with Juventus and plays great with Italy.

Starting defence is..

Second team defence..

I would usually play Bonucci in the second team defence' date=' as would sometimes play Azpilicueta at RM. But I still have Kadlec who can fill in defence if I sell Bonucci.

Hmm although you are desperate for a winger, I would keep Bonucci. He can get 90 next season some time and maybe more with Juventus. Yarmolenko isnt at a big club yet.

Hmm although you are desperate for a winger' date=' I would keep Bonucci. He can get 90 next season some time and maybe more with Juventus. Yarmolenko isnt at a big club yet.[/quote']

Cheers, yeah was thinking that, but am pretty desperate for a winger. I'll try get a winger using someone else :)

Starting defence is..

Second team defence..

Keep Bonucci mate, could well be the heart of Juventus defence for years to come.

Is there no way you could use one of the defenders in your second XI and maybe entice the manager with a bit of cash?

Is Yarmolenko the only option on the wing that you have out there?

some tough ones for the experts.

sven bender or strootman??

papadoupolous or douglas(twente defender)?

kolarov or schelmzer?

ganso or kroos or rues?

tnx guys.

Strootman-i think that lars is better thatn sven

Papadoupolous

Schelmzer

Reus/Kross/Ganso in that order

RvP for Lavezzi + Cavani?

See I am getting Ronaldo for Di Maria + Busquets and I need a replacement for Busquets in the midfield which Lavezzi will be because he is an AM and Cavani will go in RvPs spot.

What do you think? BTW not looking for opinions on the Ronaldo deal since an agreement has already been done.

kolarov or schelmzer?

ganso or kroos or rues?

tnx guys.

Bender - better player and better club

Papa - extremely talented CB with the ability to move to a better club, Douglas strongly linked to Newcastle, may be doing my club a disservice here but not like that's a huge move forward for Douglas, also Papa is still only 20 and rated one less than Douglas already.

Schmelzer - He is a first choice, Kolarov isn't, not a great deal between them in talent in real terms (I would edge towards Kolarov) in SM terms Schmelzer.

Reus - The kid is immensely talented this is my personal preference, however if we were to look at it logically however then Kroos is ahead in terms of the NT and not much to choose between Dortmund and Munich. Cant go wrong with either but I just think Reus has more ability.

kolarov or schelmzer?

ganso or kroos or rues?

tnx guys.

Answers in bold. Reus first, then Kroos but really any of them would be good.

See I am getting Ronaldo for Di Maria + Busquets and I need a replacement for Busquets in the midfield which Lavezzi will be because he is an AM and Cavani will go in RvPs spot.

What do you think? BTW not looking for opinions on the Ronaldo deal since an agreement has already been done.

I think it is a fair deal to be honest mate.

RVP can peak at 95 IF he replicates last seasons heroics.

Lavezzi pulls the strings at Napoli, very influential player who can get 93 if this is at Napoli remains to be seen, they need to push for ECL spot for that to happen, or a move to a bigger club. The same theory applies to Cavani, he is a goal machine and has been linked with big moves in the past, no reason why that should change, can get 94 in his career IMO

So if you take there peak ratings (again this is purely just my opinion) it would look like this:

RVP 95 rated for Lavezzi 93 + Cavani 94.

I think it is a fair deal to be honest mate.

RVP can peak at 95 IF he replicates last seasons heroics.

Lavezzi pulls the strings at Napoli' date=' very influential player who can get 93 if this is at Napoli remains to be seen, they need to push for ECL spot for that to happen, or a move to a bigger club. The same theory applies to Cavani, he is a goal machine and has been linked with big moves in the past, no reason why that should change, can get 94 in his career IMO

So if you take there peak ratings (again this is purely just my opinion) it would look like this:

RVP 95 rated for Lavezzi 93 + Cavani 94.[/quote']

Cheers for the good answer.

kolarov or schelmzer?

ganso or kroos or rues?

tnx guys.

strootman-talented than sven only need big club move

papadoupolous-young talent...and who is douglas in front of papa:p

schelmzer-starter for his team

confused between kroos and reus..maybe kroos

Go On mate!!!IMO fair deal:rolleyes:

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I wouldn't do it. RvP can become a 95, especially if he goes to City. Lavezzi at PSG I think that he can become maximum a 93. cavani is fantastic striker but ATM his peak is 93. If he goes to a top club can become a 94, but now his peak is 93. Keep RvP. ;)

Do it matee..i think its a good one....and you are getting ronaldo in a good deal too

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I wouldn't do it. RvP can become a 95' date=' especially if he goes to City. Lavezzi at PSG I think that he can become maximum a 93. cavani is fantastic striker but ATM his peak is 93. If he goes to a top club can become a 94, but now his peak is 93. Keep RvP. ;)[/quote']

Answer taken into consideration. Thanks :)

Do it matee..i think its a good one....and you are getting ronaldo in a good deal too

Thanks.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

kolarov or schelmzer?

ganso or kroos or rues?

tnx guys.

Strootman

Papadoupolous

Schmelzer ATM (If Kolarov goes to Juventus I would take him)

Kross or Reus (hard choice)