lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who the heck is Fullkrug?

Anyways' date=' do it. Reus will be a cornerstone of Germany and Dortmund's attack for many years to come provided he performs as well as he did last season. Podolski shouldn't be start anymore, and Muller needs to rediscover his form.[/quote']

I have Rosenberg and other attackers in my team could use one of them i guess

Who would you swap Heitinga for? if any ?

Howedes (90)

Benatia (90)

M'Bia (90)

Godin (90)

Albiol (90)

*Heitinga is my player*

Benatia, already at a great club, could move to United as well.

If not get either Howedes or Godin. Not much difference between the two.

Howedes (90)

Benatia (90)

M'Bia (90)

Godin (90)

Albiol (90)

*Heitinga is my player*

Howedes will eventually move to big side, He is as good if not better than Badstuber

Benatia highly rated also played very well this season but if going to PSG will stall his rating increases

Howedes will eventually move to big side' date=' He is as good if not better than Badstuber

Benatia highly rated also played very well this season but if going to PSG will stall his rating increases[/quote']

I have Badstuber already at Everton, I rate German players but will he get in the German national side? Howedes that is?

Also Benatia is Moroccan, I shouldn't judge future ratings on national teams but how highly rated can he go with no international success?

I have Badstuber already at Everton' date=' I rate German players but will he get in the German national side? Howedes that is?

Also Benatia is Moroccan, I shouldn't judge future ratings on national teams but how highly rated can he go with no international success?[/quote']

Many great players did not experienced international success.

Take maybe Vidic, Serbia aren't exactly bigwigs but he still got great ratings. Eto'o as well, Cameroon have under achieved but it is his performances at club level that matter the most. This isn't a direct reference though just trying to prove a point.

i've been offered 10m + victor valdes + juan vargas for my Manuel neuer good or bad?? i know dat neuer is a 96-97 level playa..but is valdes upto dat level..shud i do or not

Valdes has never reach up to tat level. Neuer is definitely the better once.

Is it worth signing Marco Reus for £18m + Fullkrug.?

Take Marco. Pure talent.

Howedes (90)

Benatia (90)

M'Bia (90)

Godin (90)

Albiol (90)

*Heitinga is my player*

Benatia for sure.

Back for me second query of the day....

I currently have Moussa Sissoko and am weighing up an offer that can include either Vila Didac or Joel Matip. Does anyone have any opinions who would be the better choice of the three long term?

Edit: Scrap Matip! Would be either Sissoko or Didac Vila..

Thanks

I currently have Moussa Sissoko and am weighing up an offer that can include either Vila Didac or Joel Matip. Does anyone have any opinions who would be the better choice of the three long term?

Thanks

Well, IMO Sissoko is already stuck at 89 and I'd personally will trade him with Matip. Matip is a great talent and will keep developing at Schalke.

I too have a question regarding Moussa Sissoko. What max rating can he reach?

btw I've been offered Santi Cazorla for Moussa Sissoko + Victor Moses. I badly need a good winger but I don't want to let Sissoko go as I think he's a hot prospect.

Should I go on with the deal? thanks

btw I've been offered Santi Cazorla for Moussa Sissoko + Victor Moses. I badly need a good winger but I don't want to let Sissoko go as I think he's a hot prospect.

Sissoko is a decent prospect IMO' date=' not "hot". Maybe 91 atm.

Get Santi. Was brilliant mostly for Malaga. Will be a cornerstone of Malaga's attack. Moses will need to move away from the unfortunate Latics to rise much, talented lad though.

How good is Dodo who just signed with Roma?

Ribeiro right?

I rate him as one of the top LB prospects. Have in in a few of my GWs. It does depend whther he can overtake Angel(I think, didn't watch Roma much) if he is to progress quickly, but the talent is there.

M'vila or Javi Martinez for both the near future and long term? :)

I prefer M'Vila, he is set on a move to London I believe, and he is already a starter for NT.

Martinez was tremendous last season, but 92 max id he stays at Bilbao.

Very even between the two though.

I prefer M'Vila' date=' he is set on a move to London I believe, and he is already a starter for NT.

Martinez was tremendous last season, but 92 max id he stays at Bilbao.

Very even between the two though.[/quote']

Yeh im just not sure what with M'vila's rumoured attitude problems; what if it was:

M'vila for Javi Martinez + Maher

Yeh im just not sure what with M'vila's rumoured attitude problems; what if it was:

M'vila for Javi Martinez + Maher

Right side by a fair margin.

Maher is capable of magic(did you see his card trick?), definite future star. Plus Martinez a dual role player with good potential. Very good deal if you're selling Yann.

M'Vila because he plays internationally...Martinez has no hope of getting anywhere near the Spanish starting 11 for at least 2-3 years
Right side by far mate
Right side by a fair margin.

Maher is capable of magic(did you see his card trick?)' date=' definite future star. Plus Martinez a dual role player with good potential. Very good deal if you're selling Yann.[/quote']

Cheers for all your answers lads ill hopefully get the transfer completed then, and card trick you say... I'll have to youtube this :D

M'vila or Javi Martinez for both the near future and long term? :)

I admire M'vila but martinez is my pick.

How good is Dodo who just signed with Roma?

a classy lb.ONE FOR THE FUTURE

decent player.thats all max 90 but has max at 89 until he moves.

i will keep the spanish

Edit: Scrap Matip! Would be either Sissoko or Didac Vila..

Thanks

i will take the youngsters matip is really good