lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Back for me second query of the day....

I currently have Moussa Sissoko and am weighing up an offer that can include either Vila Didac or Joel Matip. Does anyone have any opinions who would be the better choice of the three long term?

Edit: Scrap Matip! Would be either Sissoko or Didac Vila..

Thanks

Didac' date=' played every minute last season and has been quite good for Espanyol, can see him getting some game time for Milan next season

I too have a question regarding Moussa Sissoko. What max rating can he reach?

btw I've been offered Santi Cazorla for Moussa Sissoko + Victor Moses. I badly need a good winger but I don't want to let Sissoko go as I think he's a hot prospect.

Should I go on with the deal? thanks

I prefer Cazorla tbh

How good is Dodo who just signed with Roma?

good prospect but can't see him displacing Angel

M'vila or Javi Martinez for both the near future and long term? :)

Martinez

Yeh im just not sure what with M'vila's rumoured attitude problems; what if it was:

M'vila for Javi Martinez + Maher

Right side easily

Back for me second query of the day....

I currently have Moussa Sissoko and am weighing up an offer that can include either Vila Didac or Joel Matip. Does anyone have any opinions who would be the better choice of the three long term?

Edit: Scrap Matip! Would be either Sissoko or Didac Vila..

Thanks

Check and see if Milan buy another left back in the transfer window as Didac is the only left back there at the minute so if they don't buy another he is guaranteed game time and thus a rise should follow.

Check and see if Milan buy another left back in the transfer window as Didac is the only left back there at the minute so if they don't buy another he is guaranteed game time and thus a rise should follow.

Taiwo on loan at QPR?

Thanks guys. Here's another one:

David Luiz or Kyriakos PAPADOPOULOS + Ilkay Gundogan?

Luiz if he can cut out his over eager adventurous instinct, but right side personally.

Papa will be a good defender and Gundongan is a good player, will play regularly if not a TRUE starter for Dortmund.

Luiz if he can cut out his over eager adventurous instinct' date=' but right side personally.

Papa will be a good defender and Gundongan is a good player, will play regularly if not a TRUE starter for Dortmund.[/quote']

Thanks mate, btw don't you think that's too low a fee for Luiz who'll most probably rise next season whereas both of those players are just prospects and may end up way behind Luiz.

Thanks mate' date=' btw don't you think that's too low a fee for Luiz who'll most probably rise next season whereas both of those players are just prospects and may end up way behind Luiz.[/quote']

Actually, no. Papa is a great defender in his own right, Schalke finished 3rd partly due to solidity at the back. Gundongan will slowly make a spot at Dortmund his own, and has already made a couple of Germany appearances.

Last post for now, its midnight and I have to get up early tomorrow for school zzz

Luiz for now' date=' papa needs to move[/quote']

Cheers mate, I think keeping him would be the best option at the min.

@kdBz: that's made it diffcult for me again lol. But I'll keep Luiz atm I guess. Thanks anyway.

My Arteta and Afobe for their Lars Bender. :)

I rate Arteta Very,very high,great CM,but he is already 30 years old and I doubt that he can rise over 91 or 92,so I would probably do that deal for long term.

My Arteta and Afobe for their Lars Bender. :)

Afobe seemed to have so much hype around him when he first broke through, a couple of loan spells to the lower divisions have only followed though, he may get a chance next season at the gunners, but i would do the deal as you're getting a solid midfielder.

Taiwo on loan at QPR?

Allegri is not a fan of his as you would notice by the three and a half games he managed for Milan before he was shipped out on loan to QPR and now that QPR managed to avoid relegation his deal will become permanent at QPR for £3.5 million as agreed pre the loan deal.

Muller + Martinez for Fabregas?

I'd do this deal, Fabregas is a regular at both Barcelona and in the spain NT, Muller hasnt been playing great and hardly getting minutes alongside martinez. Fabregas is the one to buy/keep.

My david silva and varane for Pique?

My other midfielders include, Ribery,Ozil, De Jong, Meireles, M'Vila, Jovetic, Yarmolenko, Dzagoev. Im Very short at the back, other than Mascherano my best defenders are Evra then Skrtel.

My david silva and varane for Pique?

My other midfielders include' date=' Ribery,Ozil, De Jong, Meireles, M'Vila, Jovetic, Yarmolenko, Dzagoev. Im Very short at the back, other than Mascherano my best defenders are Evra then Skrtel.[/quote']

I'd definatley do this deal mate.