Hummels 92 Vidic 96 Clichy 91

Zanetti 92

Robben 94 Cambassio 93 Schweinsteiger 94 Iniesta 97

With the deal

Zanetti 92 Vidic 96 Samuel 91

Xavi 97

Robben 94 Cambiasso 93 Schweinstieger 94 Iniesta 97

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hello' date=' a porto team now in the second season,the frist season have it play on the orginal way no player buy or sell.finish 3 place.

now i do it on the other way ...buy players

sofar have make bid's for;

jovetic-patricio rui(in place helton)-mikael obi( in extr.club chance whit players)-santi carzola-sime vrasjlko-howedes-doumbia-witsel-isla mauricio-marco verratti-leali-markovic-ahamda ali.-younes belhanda

have also make a bid for hamsik ....but the manager of city have offer now 26 m. (no manager)or can buy him so no money left more to a other player or buy eriksen-dzagoev-ganso -lamela-ramirez can even buy two than

what do you think?[/quote']

Why u need 2 GK's?Rui patricio and Ahamada and u buy Leali for cheap aswell....and get Eriksen+Lamela.

Hi people

Right well in an English Championship where I have the best squad and youth by far a manager has come to me and said would I be interested in his Ribery and RVP.

Now he is family so I wouldn't rip him off, already asked two forumers opinions who I respect and I tend to agree with them however more opinions would be nice. Bearing in mind he won't be interested in players aged 30+.

I apologise for the long list but would you guys choose to use any of these players or keep what I have.

CASILLAS, Iker

HART, Joe

ALBA, Jordi

COLE, Ashley

RICHARDS, Micah ALVES, Dani

OGBONNA, Angelo

SMALLING

SILVA, Thiago

HUMMELS, Mats

VIDIC, Nemanja

PUYOL, Carles

ALONSO, Xabi

M'VILA, Yann

XAVI, Hernández

KROOS, Toni

GÖTZE, Mario

HAZARD, Eden

RONALDO, Cristiano

MESSI, Lionel

ROONEY, Wayne

CAVANI, Édinson

IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan

FALCAO, Radamel

DAMIAO, Leandro

hello' date=' a porto team now in the second season,the frist season have it play on the orginal way no player buy or sell.finish 3 place.

now i do it on the other way ...buy players

sofar have make bid's for;

jovetic-patricio rui(in place helton)-mikael obi( in extr.club chance whit players)-santi carzola-sime vrasjlko-howedes-doumbia-witsel-isla mauricio-marco verratti-leali-markovic-ahamda ali.-younes belhanda

have also make a bid for hamsik ....but the manager of city have offer now 26 m. (no manager)or can buy him so no money left more to a other player or buy eriksen-dzagoev-ganso -lamela-ramirez can even buy two than

what do you think?[/quote']

I would buy Dzagoev+Eriksen IMO ;)

Hi people

Right well in an English Championship where I have the best squad and youth by far a manager has come to me and said would I be interested in his Ribery and RVP.

Now he is family so I wouldn't rip him off' date=' already asked two forumers opinions who I respect and I tend to agree with them however more opinions would be nice. Bearing in mind he won't be interested in players aged 30+.

I apologise for the long list but would you guys choose to use any of these players or keep what I have.

CASILLAS, Iker

HART, Joe

ALBA, Jordi

COLE, Ashley

OGBONNA, Angelo

SMALLING

SILVA, Thiago

HUMMELS, Mats

VIDIC, Nemanja

PUYOL, Carles

ALONSO, Xabi

M'VILA, Yann

XAVI, Hernández

KROOS, Toni

GÖTZE, Mario

HAZARD, Eden

RONALDO, Cristiano

MESSI, Lionel

ROONEY, Wayne

CAVANI, Édinson

IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan

FALCAO, Radamel

DAMIAO, Leandro[/quote']

I'd try to offer Ashley Cole and Puyol with a lot of cash to tempt him into selling RvP and Ribery. From the younger ones, however, I won't mind to let Dani Alves/ Smalling go as you've already got so many quality players and Dani may find it hard to keep his current rating for too long whereas Smalling may find it difficult to rise.

Hi people

Now he is family so I wouldn't rip him off' date=' already asked two forumers opinions who I respect and I tend to agree with them however more opinions would be nice. Bearing in mind he won't be interested in players aged 30+.

CASILLAS, Iker

HART, Joe

ALBA, Jordi

COLE, Ashley

OGBONNA, Angelo

SMALLING

SILVA, Thiago

HUMMELS, Mats

VIDIC, Nemanja

PUYOL, Carles

ALONSO, Xabi

M'VILA, Yann

XAVI, Hernández

KROOS, Toni

GÖTZE, Mario

HAZARD, Eden

RONALDO, Cristiano

MESSI, Lionel

ROONEY, Wayne

CAVANI, Édinson

IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan

FALCAO, Radamel

DAMIAO, Leandro[/quote']

I would to shift out Ibra for RVP+something and to sell Puyol str8 for Ribery maybe?

I'd try to offer Ashley Cole and Puyol with a lot of cash to tempt him into selling RvP and Ribery. From the younger ones' date=' however, I won't mind to let Dani Alves/ Smalling go as you've already got so many quality players and Dani may find it hard to keep his current rating for too long whereas Smalling may find it difficult to rise.[/quote']

He won't touch players 30+ (I am sure I mentioned this) Alves for me is a safe 95 as safe as Ribery is. Thanks anyway though.

Hi people

CASILLAS, Iker

HART, Joe

ALBA, Jordi

COLE, Ashley

OGBONNA, Angelo

SMALLING

SILVA, Thiago

HUMMELS, Mats

VIDIC, Nemanja

PUYOL, Carles

ALONSO, Xabi

M'VILA, Yann

XAVI, Hernández

KROOS, Toni

GÖTZE, Mario

HAZARD, Eden

RONALDO, Cristiano

MESSI, Lionel

ROONEY, Wayne

CAVANI, Édinson

IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan

FALCAO, Radamel

DAMIAO, Leandro[/quote']

Keep what you have, you'd only be doing the deals for the sake of it.

jkerrs it's pointless dealing for them. They won't improve your team. You'll just end up losing higher rated players like Puyol who might drop to 95 but are still very useful due to versatility etc.

Keep what you have....

Nice squad btw uncompetitive set up much ;)

jkerrs it's pointless dealing for them. They won't improve your team. You'll just end up losing higher rated players like Puyol who might drop to 95 but are still very useful due to versatility etc.

Keep what you have....

Nice squad btw uncompetitive set up much ;)

Only about 10 managers but it was my very first Newcastle team so I have a very close affinity with them.

Quit most of my others to join custom set-ups, this one is my toy he he.

Cheers mate' date=' 30+ players he won't touch though.[/quote']

haha then is a hard one as u have just players who're really good and IDK a fair combination between them.

Cavani+Smalling for RVP would be good mate....

Kroos+Damiao+cash for Ribery would be good aswell...depends what he can do with the cash now as u dont want to ripp him off.

Only about 10 managers but it was my very first Newcastle team so I have a very close affinity with them.

Quit most of my others to join custom set-ups' date=' this one is my toy he he.[/quote']

Don't worry I was only teasing.

Most of us have a team like this which we've stuck with so long the competition has gotten less and less until you end up with the best players around and only 6/7 managers to compete with.