lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Jerome Boateng for Lewandowski? I took Bayern in new gw. Thanks in advance. :)

In a German game world? - So Dortmund have agreed to do this deal?

I think its a good deal.

Fabio + Cleverley' date=' or Oscar?[/quote']

I would rather have Oscar.

Fabio isn't considered good enough for ManUnited(yet).On loan atQPR would edge up rating 1/2 but could also get creamed given poor quality of that squad. I actually believe SAF doesn't rate him this will come out in time when moved on.

Cleverly was initially a winger an impressed in brief spell when injuries forced him to play. On way back from injury and may not get back in team now with players ahead of him and ?more purchases.

Oscar is better, could even go 89 next an if that's the case would be the better option by far

My Jerome Boateng for Lewandowski? I took Bayern in new gw. Thanks in advance. :)

I guess so' date=' you will have backup to Gomez then.

Fabio + Cleverley, or Oscar?

Oscar, the lad has more potential then either Fab, who is worse than his brother, and Cleverley, where it remains to be seen whether he can play as well as before his injury.

cheers folks' date=' will rep where i can.

what about this...

Welbeck + Cleverley + Pogba, for Oscar and Damiao?

I have the brazilians[/quote']

thats a tough one mate

one side you got the potential of greats and the other you got the ready made looking for the next step.

Damiao and Oscar might be edging it because of cleverley's lack of mins this season only because of injury tho. Damiao and oscar are more risk free to be fair however the other side you could benefit more if your a risk taker

thats a tough one mate

one side you got the potential of greats and the other you got the ready made looking for the next step.

Damiao and Oscar might be edging it because of cleverley's lack of mins this season only because of injury tho. Damiao and oscar are more risk free to be fair however the other side you could benefit more if your a risk taker

cheers pal

what about this...

I'd keep the duo.

Welbeck will at most be 92 imo, he isn't a world class player but certainly a very good one.

Like I said we'll have to see if Cleverley can regain his pre-injury form.

Pogba certainly has potential, and he has shown he will not be overawed on the big stage, but he is just that. Potential.

Oscar is a vital part of Brazil's present and future, can hit 89 in Brazil, and higher if moves.

Damiao is a great player, marrying strength and power with a remarkable technique, very suitable for Europe IMO.

what about this...

The Oscar and Damiao side is the better side imo.

Taking Pogba out of the equation I would rather have Oscar and Damiao over Cleverley and Welbeck, dont think Clelverley will get much time with Uniteds midfield and the likes of Kagawa adding to the midfield.

Oscar is linked with Spurs and if he does go their he is likely to rise if he starts, good talent for the future and we already no Damiao is good.

Welbeck is a great striker and is for the future but the Brazilians still edge it in my books.

Clichy or Baines? Leaning towards Baines.

If possible I would wait see if Baines goes to Manchester United or another big club' date=' If he stays at Everton then Clichy is going be the better option as a starter at LB for City.

A transfer to United for Baines would make me pick him over Clichy.

Vidal + kiko for pastore

my player is pastore

I would do this, Vidal and Pastore are both great, Vidal is already a rating higher and could get 92 sooner rather than later, Kiko on top is a bonus.

Baines is the better player' date=' though if he does not move to at least a UCL club, you should get Clichy, mostly starts for City but they apparently are looking for another LB, don't know how TRUE that is though.

Vidal + kiko for pastore

my player is pastore

Pastore has more potential, but Vidal will rose faster unless PSG dominate France next season.

Take left side, unless you strongly believe in Pastore.

Oscar easily.

what about this...

Keep the pair of Brazilians.

Clichy is an easy choice for me' date=' Baines is good and looks like he will be at Man United next season most probably but no contest.[/b']

Vidal + kiko for pastore

my player is pastore

Vidal and Kiko for sure.

Vidal + kiko for pastore

my player is pastore

surely do the deal

nah mate wait for him to join manutd if he doesnt my pick is clichy

what about this...

keep them.

Fabregas or badstuber+Mario gomez.

i think Gomez should get his 94? and bads likely to go 92? so a 92 + 94 = a 95 should be a fair deal?

I would do it mate,

Try adding a little cash possibly.

Fabregas or badstuber+Mario gomez.

i think Gomez should get his 94? and bads likely to go 92? so a 92 + 94 = a 95 should be a fair deal?

Bad shouldn't rise. Isn't a "great" defender IMO.

Fair deal though, Gomez has nothing but goals to offer, and Badstuber apparently dislikes tackling. Fab will be 95 for a very long time, so it unless you lack decent striking or dfensuvr options.

I think if you wait to see BAINES's next team maybe the other manager change his opinion so take your risk and take him! I think he will be defo at Man.Un next season!!!