lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In a World Championship' date=' I can chose one between Belhanda, Pjanic and Rodriguez. I need a young reserve so their team aren't managed , who's the best?[/quote']

James Rodriguez is the best from the trio followed by Belhanda & Pjanic

Hummels or Ramos? :)

I Preffer Ramos' date='but I would like to hear more opinions. :)[/quote']

It has to be Ramos.

Is this a good deal...

Ospina = Mielitz + Wolf

I'm getting Ospina :D

Great deal for you.

Sell Pepe for Mertesacker + Krasic + Gaspar?

Heres my squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=173349&clubid=18650775&sid=21991

As you can see i really need a winger where as centre back is one of my best equipped areas.

Trying to get Milner instead of Krasic but then Id have to drop Gaspar.

what should i do

EDIT: just been offered mertesacker + krasic + coutinho

Heres my squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=173349&clubid=18650775&sid=21991

As you can see i really need a winger where as centre back is one of my best equipped areas.

what should i do

personally i would keep Pepe but as you lack wingers i would drop gaspar and take mertesacker and milner.

EDIT:i am a admirer of coutinho i am confused that whether you should take counter offer or milner and mertesacker i will drop gaspar though

giroud or grameiro???

and what their future holds in their new clubs??

Both they are good players! Sign GIROUD cause he will be starter at ARSENAL and was also at EURO with FRANCE. GAMEIRO if stays at PSG won't have lot of time with LAVVEZI and if goes to VALENCIA will be a great duo with SOLDADO but i think SOLDADO will be the top scorer and the star of the team!! Also GAMEIRO wasn't at EURO with FRANCE cause GIROUD took his place at NT :)

SIGN GIROUD

what should i do

EDIT: just been offered mertesacker + krasic + coutinho

He wont give Milner, but has offered Mertesacker + Krasic + Coutinho. Worth just taking it? I can easily cover the loss of Pepe as i've got Thiago Silva, Hummels, Lescott, Vidal to play there. Pepe plays as a defensive midfielder for me anyway (signing Mertesacker would mean Id move hummels probably to defensive mid or put vidal there and keep mertesacker on the bench)

He wont give Milner' date=' but has offered Mertesacker + Krasic + Coutinho. Worth just taking it? I can easily cover the loss of Pepe as i've got Thiago Silva, Hummels, Lescott, Vidal to play there. Pepe plays as a defensive midfielder for me anyway (signing Mertesacker would mean Id move hummels probably to defensive mid or put vidal there and keep mertesacker on the bench)[/quote']

i would do the deal,cant you replace anyone else with mertesacker?

i would do the deal' date='cant you replace anyone else with mertesacker?[/quote']

His other defenders are Lucio and Ferdinand. Mertesacker has the safest rating probably and is more than likely back up

Caulker + Pastore = Robben ? I am getting Robben

......... Stupid deal for the other guy IMO.. Robben will be at least 93 in 2 years..

Pastore will need PSG to dominate France, to go higher than 91 in there, few players ever broke the threshold I believe.

Let's face it, caulker still has a very long way to go. potential wise very good though.