lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cheers to linc and Andy, for helping me out with the earlier deal.

Anyways, my bid for Cech is now looking unlikely, with a new bid coming in from a much bigger club.

So, id like to ask, Julio Cesar vs Steve Mandanda vs Hugo Lloris? Valdes is a long shot, as Buffon already rejected a move here, 93 too much?

I personally prefer Mandanda, but help would be appreciated :)

EDIT: Would appreciate if you guys rank them. It makes it less of a headache for me :P

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gotze>Hazard

Isco>Lucas.

From now is easy..Gotze+isco by miles.

Wow' date=' what a deal :D

I'd go right side as I absolutely LOVE Hazard and Lucas, IMO they're the best world youngsters :D Nevertheless, both sides are great, so you won't be wrong :)[/quote']

Thanks, any others?

I am so scared of pressing accept or reject :o

Cheers to linc and Andy' date=' for helping me out with the earlier deal.

Anyways, my bid for Cech is now looking unlikely, with a new bid coming in from a much bigger club.

So, id like to ask, Julio Cesar vs Steve Mandanda vs Hugo Lloris? Valdes is a long shot, as Buffon already rejected a move here, 93 too much?

I personally prefer Mandanda, but help would be appreciated :)[/quote']

Lloris quite easily

Thanks' date=' any others?

I am so scared of pressing accept or reject :o[/quote']

Pretty even for me Hyina, Personally prefer left side, as Hazard is not guaranteed to perform well at Chelsea.

IMO

Götze > Hazard

Lucas > Isco

Hazard and Lucas are better than both of them two.

Hazard is at a better team and higher rated.

You seriously can't compare Lucas to Isco , Lucas is miles better. In the short term yes Malaga are playing CL and he will rise because of it but Lucas is better and better potential overall. This kid is wanted by clubs like Chelsea to Real Madrid .

Lets start with some arguments.

Gotze>Hazard is easy.

Gotze has been phantastic so far and he came back from injury at end of this season and looked very good and scored 1 or 2 aswell.He proved he can come back from an injury,he proved vs big teams,he's just 20 years and is looking to overtake Muller/Podolski spot in NT(easy to take this).Probably Muller spot as Podolski is almost off because of the guy from my sig,avatar.Hazard in the other way played phenomenal in L1 and in UCL he looked average.He was amazing by many times but he didnt proved so far and he isnt going as a star to CHelsea or as the main man.He'll not have a free role like in France.He can become very good or he can stuck at his curent rating.Gotze on other way...you cant go wrong with him.1 day he'll be a 95/6.

Isco>Lucas is probably a harder one but for me is Isco all day.Isco from his first season with minutes in La Liga impressed every time he played,going in UCL next season as STAR of Malaga.He's the key in Malaga team.He's the most talented spanish guy atm in my eyes without doubt.He has been amazing in every time he played..and he dont play in Brazil league though.He play in La Liga.I'll never sell him.He'll probably be a 90/1 next season with the UCL football.

Hmm' date=' second and third choices? Lloris has at least 2-3 bids already..

Cheers mate, must spread[/quote']

Mandanda then Cesar.

Mandanda for me in his days is one of the best GK's in the world.Just watch some UCL matches from him with some AMAZING reflexes.

Mandanda then Cesar.

Mandanda for me in his days is one of the best GK's in the world.Just watch some UCL matches from him with some AMAZING reflexes.

Thanks Raz, I am of the same opinion here :D

Repped mate, thanks for the help, has sent the bid in, hopefully no competition this time :D.

Why do so many people rate Lloris higher though? Mandanda is clearly better in my book.

Thanks Raz' date=' I am of the same opinion here :D

Repped mate, thanks for the help, has sent the bid in, hopefully no competition this time :D.

Why do so many people rate Lloris higher though? Mandanda is clearly better in my book.[/quote']

I'd disagree here, Lloris is some keeper mate!

Lloris> Mandanda > Cesar for me.

Guest Scout Maker

Lewandowski or Andre Ayew + N'Koulou

Gotze or Autenetxe + Herrera

Urgent help needed please! :)

Lewandowski or Andre Ayew + N'Koulou

Gotze or Autenetxe + Herrera

Urgent help needed please! :)

Both bolded are phenomenal talents that will reach ratings that, in my opinion, the others couldn't dream of reaching.

So keep/get Lewandowski and Gotze!

yeah thats a pretty good offer tbh... what can you get with the 15million???? if you can get another good midfielder then id do it

I have De Rossi, Toure, Montolivio, Vidal, Marchisio + a few others already, just making sure alaba and olivera are of a high enough quality to let sahin leave.

I have De Rossi' date=' Toure, Montolivio, Vidal, Marchisio + a few others already, just making sure alaba and olivera are of a high enough quality to let sahin leave.[/quote']

Yeaah i'd do it then mate :) use the money to get another midfielder or youth players of high quality n then ur sorted!