lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lewandowski or Andre Ayew + N'Koulou

Gotze or Autenetxe + Herrera

Urgent help needed please! :)

I would prefer both the Dortmund two in these deals.

Napoli boy Dzemaili worth 8m ???

Any chance of him rising

£8M is a decent deal if theres nothing better.

Not to sure if he will rise but hes worth the money if you cant get anybody else for better value.

Sahin = £15m + David Alaba + Nelson Olivera

I would be selling Sahin...decent offer?

Good deal for you' date=' Alaba is playing for Bayern and Olivera is a good player to have for the long term, Sahin is behind Alonso and Khedira at Madrid, top deal.

My david Silva or Rooney?

I would be tempted get Rooney here taking into consideration rooney is a rating higher atm.

It really depends on if you need a forward more than you need Silva.

My meireles and Lewondowski = Di Maria?

Like to hear your thoughts?

Id do that. Lewandowski should get 91 but to be fair nobody knows if he'll hit the same margin he did last season, imo he most likely will but its just something to think about and Meireles wont rise higher than 91 so its a good deal. If Lewandowski continues his form for two seasons then he should get 92 and Meireles may be 90 by then, who knows. Di Maria is excellent in my opinion, one of the best wingers in the La Liga. He hit 15 assists in 16 appearances last season in the league, god knows how much he wouldve got if he didnt get injured. He is definitely has the potential to get 94.

Would it be overgiving of me if I give Courtois + another youngster for lucas m?

Possible youngsters:

Aurtenetxe, Raphael, Fabio, Kovacic, Romeu, Deulofel, D.Costa, Damiao, Sturridge

Would it be overgiving of me if I give Courtois + another youngster for lucas m?

Possible youngsters:

Aurtenetxe' date=' Raphael, Fabio, Kovacic, Romeu, Deulofel, D.Costa, Damiao, Sturridge[/quote']

what GK do u have 4 future?

Eden Hazard OR Sami Khedira & Marco Reus

Khedira and Reus for me atm, Khedira is at least a solid 92 and if he can keep his Euro 2012 form until next season he could get 93 imo while Reus should easily be able to get 91 and maybe 92 next season while Hazard will imo get 93 max if he actually gets it.

My meireles and Lewondowski = Di Maria?

Like to hear your thoughts?

I would get Di Maria.

Lewandowski is likely to rise +1 in the next changes' date=' Im not really a big fan of Raul Meireles and with possible new signings at chelsea he might not have as much game time.

Good deal for the Madrid winger.

Possible youngsters:

Aurtenetxe, Raphael, Fabio, Kovacic, Romeu, Deulofel, D.Costa, Damiao, Sturridge

Who is your main goalkeeper?

If you have got a better goalkeeper than Courtois who isnt old it might be worth going it, If you do have a good goalkeeper like Hart or Neuer, I think Courtois and Fabio or Romeu would be a decent deal for you.

Eden Hazard OR Sami Khedira & Marco Reus

Khedira and Reus.

Hazard is a bit over rated.

Khedira is a solid 92 starting for Madrid and Reus is 90 who will probably be brilliant for Dortmund this season, he is probably a future 93+, He will possibly be rated the same as Hazard in the future, if your getting Hazard its a really bad deal.

sorry. another dilemma

balotelli for vucinic?

i know vucinic is a solid 92. but balo has a good chance of rising to 91 after his outstanding season with man city and italy rite?

plus he has youth on his side...

i'm just worried abt his tendency to self destruct....

tevez for yaya toure?

i'm getting toure.

i got lotsa strikers. benzema' date=' gomez, lavezzi, vucinic and matri

just sold fabregas for gomez & badstuber in fact. so i'm on the look out for another CM.[/quote']

Yaya Toure easily

tevez for yaya toure?

i'm getting toure.

just sold fabregas for gomez & badstuber in fact. so i'm on the look out for another CM.[/quote']

Do it since you lost Fab already.

Other CMs though?

sorry. another dilemma

balotelli for vucinic?

i know vucinic is a solid 92. but balo has a good chance of rising to 91 after his outstanding season with man city and italy rite?

He didn't have an outstanding season with City, a good one.

But I will personally keep Balo, he's lethal when on the right mindset.

luis suarez or gotze?

Gotze without a doubt !

tevez for yaya toure?

i'm getting toure.

Get Yaya Toure.

sorry. another dilemma

balotelli for vucinic?

Well Vucinic is behind Benzema and Gomez anyway so I would probably be temped swap him for Balotelli.

Some might disagree but I think I would get Mario.

tevez for yaya toure?

i'm getting toure.

A very easy yes for me.

sorry. another dilemma

balotelli for vucinic?

With the amount of strikers you've got, you don't really need Vucinic so it will just be wise to swap him for Balotelli who may become a very very good player in the future. Plus there's no guarantee that Vucinic will be able to pull off another good season to justify his rating (he bombed once b4 in a Roma shirt as well though he regained his best form after transferring to juve, but if he does again he'll most certainly drop).

In a nutshell, do both the deals.

Do it since you lost Fab already.

Other CMs though?

He didn't have an outstanding season with City' date=' a good one.

But I will personally keep Balo, he's lethal when on the right mindset.[/quote']

My other CM are de Rossi. Mordric. Marchiso( hopefully he can get 92). Witsel. And strootman. Nasri can play there too.