• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

LMAO xD

Sahib has mire potential' date=' you have to admit. ;)[/quote']

No doubts, very complete player, love him. I really hope that next year Mou will give him more space. Maybe at the beginning of the season he might perform well in non important matches, (re)gaining reliability and respect.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Jack Robinson for 2.5 million. I have Robinson. Should I do it' date=' I currently have 7 million.[/quote']

Of you need money, sure. Robinson still has q decent future, he is 2nd choice LB now after Aurelio left, I think. But Bedimo may come in, so yeah.

plz select one:

javier harnandez

giroud

gameiro

gervinho

loic remy

bendtner

giovinco

can buy only one or two among those....:rolleyes:

Gio or Giroud for me.

Castro' date=' Maxi Pereira or Maggio?[/quote']

Maggio.

Reus (mine) = Marko Marin + Ryan Bertrand + 3 M ?

Reus easily' date=' though if you need the depth get the duo.

Louis Suarez + Isco for Gotze?

Seems like Isco has a lot of fans on here but Gotze is the next superstar eh? Which side would you prefer?

Tbh I'd try to give just Suarez for him. Isco has been a cornerstone of Malagas attack, and a reason why they finished pretty high. But I do not overrate him, so I'd do it if you strongly believe that Gotze will fully fulfill his potential.

Messi = 15m + Ramos + Fabregas

I get messi. The 15m can be used to buy someone like Marchisio who wont start on my team (all 94+) but who is a decent player. Messi will be a direct upgrade for Cesc while my replacement for Ramos would be to move Lahm to RB and use Bale at LB.

If I could keep one of those 2 should I hold onto Cesc or Ramos? I know Cesc will probably get the higher rating in the future but it is hard to find high rated youg defenders and RB like Ramos.

I get messi. The 15m can be used to buy someone like Marchisio who wont start on my team (all 94+) but who is a decent player. Messi will be a direct upgrade for Cesc while my replacement for Ramos would be to move Lahm to RB and use Bale at LB.

If I could keep one of those 2 should I hold onto Cesc or Ramos? I know Cesc will probably get the higher rating in the future but it is hard to find high rated youg defenders and RB like Ramos.

I wouldnt give them for Messi. To put it simply Messi is done, he isnt an investment anymore in SM, just a player at his peak and I dont think this offer is worth it because the players you are giving are one of the best in the world in their positions but most important of all, they havent peaked, they can rise +1 higher for sure. Also one more thing is that Bale will pretty much lose LB position soon because he hasnt played there in ages. Also like you said its rare to get good RBs in SM but Ramos is also a CB too so thats very good. Keep them two players. Usually I would tell people to get Messi if they are giving two 94 players for example but the players you are giving are special.

Like ABC said, Bale would lose his LB definitely.

Anyway, you are indeed overgiving, I'd never give high rated defenders away, especially considering that they are very hard to acquire.

If you gave Fab+94rated attacker I would do it though

I agree with 123 ABC's reasons. 99 doesn't mean anything in SM. He is not bu!!shlt status. Ramos and Fabregas are both superstarts in their positions, can rise. Both in the dominate Spanish decade.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Reus (mine) = Marko Marin + Ryan Bertrand + 3 M ?

Keep Reus.

Castro' date=' Maxi Pereira or Maggio?[/quote']

Maxi Pereira for me.

I wouldnt give them for Messi. To put it simply Messi is done' date=' he isnt an investment anymore in SM, just a player at his peak and I dont think this offer is worth it because the players you are giving are one of the best in the world in their positions but most important of all, they havent peaked, they can rise +1 higher for sure. Also one more thing is that Bale will pretty much lose LB position soon because he hasnt played there in ages. Also like you said its rare to get good RBs in SM but Ramos is also a CB too so thats very good. Keep them two players. Usually I would tell people to get Messi if they are giving two 94 players for example but the players you are giving are special.[/quote']

You said it

I can sign M'vila from External but dont know which deal to do

Alvaro Dominguez + 6.3 Million

Sahin + 6.8 Million

Gustavo + 12.3 Million

Kroos + 8 Million

Schurrle + 5.2 Million

All of them are back ups.

Alvaro Dominguez + 6.3 Million and my friend avoid give Kroos and Schurrle. I think they will rise more soon

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who are the top trhee between this players???

ALEX' date=' Fernández

MORATA, Álvaro

PACHECO, Dani

ALCACER, Paco

KROOS, Felix

VADILLO, Álvaro[/quote']

Not that sure, but Kroos, Alcacer and Morata for me.

I'm no expert though, wait for a few more opinions :)