• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&clubdetailstab=overview&cid=1042053&clubid=2857619&sid=5876

This is a link to my squad :)

Should I sign Badstuber and Micah Richards or should I just not bother :rolleyes:

Thanks for any help :)

You could do with signing Badstuber or Hummels would be better if he is available' date=' Richards is not really needed as a Right back as you have walker but you could do with him as another centre back or another option at centre back like Bonucci.[/b']

Ive got a Real Madrid side in the 5th season, not a competitive set up really, I am 9 points clear at the top of the table, lost my first of the season tonight 3-0 at unmanaged Real Betis which was a shocker.

Anyway, Ive recently noticed lately I seem to be losing around £1.5M every away game, not sure about when Im at home but I really need sell some

players, I'm thinking of selling Cavani to Napoli for £16.5M, I have got Ibrahimovic, Van Persie, Aguero, Sanchez, Reus, Balotelli and Welbeck as good strikers so I dont see anything wrong with selling Cavani, behind the seven strikers ive mentioned ive got El Shaarawy, Cuenca, Guidetti, Deulofeu, Miyaichi etc.

Ive got a lot of players in my youth team, want to see your opinions on who I should sell out of the following:

Kapino

Jetro Willems

Adam Henley

Montoya

Umtiti

Rekik

Ramalho

Varane

Caulker

Vestergaard

Uros Cosic

Lisandro Magallan

Phil Jones

Jordan Lukaku

Juan Bernat

Ocampos

Verratti

Maher

Fernandez Alex

Granit Xhaka

Leitner

Tonny Vilhena

Gotze

Draxler

Labyad

Iturbe

Nick Powell

De Bruyne

Chamberlain

Niguez

Deulofeu

Victor Andrade

Balotelli

Welbeck

Markovic

Guidetti

At the moment the players ive put up for sale are Bernat, Alex, De Bruyne, Niguez and Miyaichi.

Im thinking of putting Draxler and Labyad for sale aswell but not sure if do that or not.

The more I sell the better because of my wage bill but I want keep the better players for the future.

Ive got a Real Madrid side in the 5th season' date=' not a competitive set up really, I am 9 points clear at the top of the table, lost my first of the season tonight 3-0 at unmanaged Real Betis which was a shocker.

Anyway, Ive recently noticed lately I seem to be losing around £1.5M every away game, not sure about when Im at home but I really need sell some

players, I'm thinking of selling Cavani to Napoli for £16.5M, I have got Ibrahimovic, Van Persie, Aguero, Sanchez, Reus, Balotelli and Welbeck as good strikers so I dont see anything wrong with selling Cavani, behind the seven strikers ive mentioned ive got El Shaarawy, Cuenca, Guidetti, Deulofeu, Miyaichi etc.

Ive got a lot of players in my youth team, want to see your opinions on who I should sell out of the following:

Kapino

Jetro Willems

Adam Henley

Montoya

Umtiti

Rekik

Ramalho

Varane

Caulker

Vestergaard

Uros Cosic

Lisandro Magallan

Phil Jones

Jordan Lukaku

Juan Bernat

Ocampos

Verratti

Maher

Fernandez Alex

Granit Xhaka

Leitner

Tonny Vilhena

Gotze

Draxler

Labyad

Iturbe

Nick Powell

De Bruyne

Chamberlain

Niguez

Deulofeu

Victor Andrade

Balotelli

Welbeck

Markovic

Guidetti

At the moment the players ive put up for sale are Bernat, Alex, De Bruyne, Niguez and Miyaichi.

Im thinking of putting Draxler and Labyad for sale aswell but not sure if do that or not.

The more I sell the better because of my wage bill but I want keep the better players for the future.[/quote']

Anybody ? - Or is this post too long.

I would do that deal as I think Lescott is capable of 91 and Yanga is also capable of 90 and further. Two good CBs for one good CB' date=' I think its worth doing.[/quote']

im the one trying to get vermaelen, I think lescott can get 91 too but im also thinking he could easily be replaced this season or next as its city, im not sure about yanga I heard he could get 90 but I can psg doing alot better and montpellier not getting much of a look in for the title especially without giroud.

also I have alaba to slot in instead of him.

ive seen vermaelen and he was great whenever I watched him and all the arsenal fans love him but will he get 92 next season?

im the one trying to get vermaelen' date=' I think lescott can get 91 too but im also thinking he could easily be replaced this season or next as its city, im not sure about yanga I heard he could get 90 but I can psg doing alot better and montpellier not getting much of a look in for the title especially without giroud.

also I have alaba to slot in instead of him.

ive seen vermaelen and he was great whenever I watched him and all the arsenal fans love him but will he get 92 next season?[/quote']

I dont think he'll get it next season unless we end up 2nd or we win the title which doesnt look possible right now because our top striker has gone. Also every year our target is top 4, we arent ready to compete yet with the top guns yet, Ill be really happy if we pull off a suprise and win it. Plus Vermaelen gets injured from time to time so will miss games too.

Also while Lescott can easily be replaced, him and Kompany made up the best partnership in CB last season so it would be a bad idea to seperate that. I dont see Man City going for a CB to be honest, not one that will knock Lescott out of a place in the squad anyway. He is good for at least two more seasons at Man City imo.

Yanga will get 90 I think if Montpellier can stay at least in the top two and plus he isnt bound to stay at Montpellier long with a few clubs after him, the last club interested was Dortmund which would be a good move.

Ive got a Real Madrid side in the 5th season' date=' not a competitive set up really, I am 9 points clear at the top of the table, lost my first of the season tonight 3-0 at unmanaged Real Betis which was a shocker.

Kapino

Jetro Willems

[b']Adam Henley[/b]

Montoya

Umtiti

Rekik

Ramalho

Varane

Caulker

Vestergaard

Uros Cosic

Lisandro Magallan

Phil Jones

Jordan Lukaku

Juan Bernat

Ocampos

Verratti

Maher

Fernandez Alex

Granit Xhaka

Leitner

Tonny Vilhena

Gotze

Draxler

Labyad

Iturbe

Nick Powell

De Bruyne

Chamberlain

Niguez

Deulofeu

Victor Andrade

Balotelli

Welbeck

Markovic

Guidetti

The more I sell the better because of my wage bill but I want keep the better players for the future.

I would sell the bold ones :)