Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thiago Alacantra or Isco?

Who is the best prospect and better player in real life terms?

Isco is the best Spanish prospect atm.He's a better player in real life.He's already a starter for Malaga,playing UCL.WIll take a while till Thiago will start to play for Barcelona and he never impressed me bar the Barcelona friendly games in America from last year.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

My offer is the left side on all occasions.

Vertonghan +5m = Subotic

Vertonghan +17.5m = Hummels

Kroos + 5m = Khedira

Lavezzi + Vidal +10m = Busquets

Mexes + Kalou + 2m = Ibrahimovic

Benzema + Modric = Messi

Cesar + 35m = Casillas

Ivanovic + 30m = T.Silva

Gomez+Erikson = Aguero

Cavani + D.Silva = Iniesta

Sorry for so many, but just want to be sure. Some are deals with external clubs, some with other real managers!

Should I give Xhaka and Necid for Oscar? Necid is surplus to requirements it's more the giving away Xhaka bit I'm concerned about...

Yes' date=' I reckon that's a good deal, as both Xhaka and Oscar aren't guaranteed starters, and Oscar gas more potential, so I'd take hum easily.

Who to sell? Time to start re-shaping my squad.

Casillas or De Gea?

Ribery, Robben or Munian?

Reus or Balotelli?

Remember. Who to sell. Thanks :)

Can't decide who between Marcos and Balo. Head says Reus, heart says Balo.

Should I give Jerome Boateng + Abate for Hummels?

Lets face ir' date=' Boa will not nearly be as good as Hummels, and Abate as well, though an underrated player..

Hummels is already a world beater for the most part, and only seems set to improve.

Anderson Luisao(mine) and Marcos Rojo(mine) for Mehdi Benatia?

I thought to accept it but i'd like to hear your opinions.

THANKS/

Yes, I'd do it. Benatia has been a revelation for Udinese for 2-3 seasons now, like someone said Milan are looking at signing him, and United have also been linked.

menez or marin???

talk to me

Menez for be as well. Marin will be a sub at Chelsea IMO.

I've been offered Khedira and Anderson Nene for my Yann M'Vila. Personally' date=' I've been more impressed with Khedira in the last 4 years than I have MVila, but then I haven't seen Rennes play more than twice.[/quote']

I think its a good deal, Khedira is likely to rise to 93 soon, and Nene did have a great season.

M'Vila is a cracking player, but I see him peaking around 94 atm, wasn't as good the past season as he attempted to get forward, and not play to his strengths.

I think do it if you want a good starter soon. M'Vila has to move to.reach 92, and he has to succeed as well.

Thiago Alacantra or Isco?

Who is the best prospect and better player in real life terms?

Isco for me as well. Alcantara still has a long way to go to get ahead of even Fabregas at Barce.. Isco has been the cornerstone of Malaga's attack' date=' being a constant thorn to defenses in their successful fight to land a spot in the UCL.

Vertonghan +5m = Subotic

Kroos + 5m = Khedira

Benzema + Modric = Messi

Cesar + 35m = Casillas

Ivanovic + 30m = T.Silva

Gomez+Erikson = Aguero

Sorry for so many, but just want to be sure. Some are deals with external clubs, some with other real managers!

They are my personal picks.. Maybe only thing is reduce the amount of money involved if it's important in your GW.

Christian Eriksen right?

I've been offered Khedira and Anderson Nene for my Yann M'Vila. Personally' date=' I've been more impressed with Khedira in the last 4 years than I have MVila, but then I haven't seen Rennes play more than twice.[/quote']

Khedira's better than M'Villa and you're getting Nene as a bonus here. So, a very good deal for you IMO.

Sorry for so many' date=' but just want to be sure. Some are deals with external clubs, some with other real managers![/quote']

Vertonghan +5m = Subotic

Kroos + 5m = Khedira

Benzema + Modric = Messi

Cesar + 35m = Casillas (if 35M can't buy you any better players)

Ivanovic + 30m = T.Silva

Gomez+Erikson = Aguero

Cavani + D.Silva = Iniesta (if you ain't got any depth issues)

Blaise Matuidi or Junior Paulinho?

Ali Ahamada or Samir Ujkani? my backup or Mandanda.

Paulinho may have a higher potential (though that won't be much greater than 89 IMO) but Matuidi for me is a safer option as he's already 1 rating higher than Paulinho and starts for PSG (who play in the champions League next season). So, there's every possibilty that he may end up being a higher rated player. Matuidi for me.

The second one has got to be one of the easiest questions ever asked on here. Ahamada hands down.

Vertonghan +5m = Subotic

Kroos + 5m = Khedira

Benzema + Modric = Messi

Cesar + 35m = Casillas

Ivanovic + 30m = T.Silva

Gomez+Erikson = Aguero

Sorry for so many' date=' but just want to be sure. Some are deals with external clubs, some with other real managers![/quote']

All the ones in bold.

Paulinho may have a higher potential (though that won't be much greater than 89 IMO) but Matuidi for me is a safer option as he's already 1 rating higher than Paulinho and starts for PSG (who play in the champions League next season). So' date=' there's every possibilty that he may end up being a higher rated player. Matuidi for me.

The second one has got to be one of the easiest questions ever asked on here. Ahamada hands down.[/quote']

thanks, repped :)

Looking for an AM: Renato AUGUSTO or Miguel DANNY??

Thanks!

I prefer Augusto in all honesty. Plays for the better club' date=' and though he always struggles with injuries, usually shows good form.

However, Danny is playing for the Russian champions and was a key player in Zenit's run to 1st place.

So Danny for me. :)

Blaise Matuidi or Junior Paulinho?

Ali Ahamada or Samir Ujkani? my backup or Mandanda.

i prefer Matuidi, still gets game time despite PSG's riches.

And Ahamada, the player who wil kick Lloris out of NT in 5 years (as Wlo tells everyone :P). Who the heck is Ujkani?

got this counter offer to capture Eriksen of 8' date='409,000 plus Luc CASNOS and Sébastien HALLER .

Accept? or Luc Casnos is somethin special cause I never seen him![/quote']

Casnos shouldn't have moved to Inter. Very bad move for him.

I'd accept because Eriksen is something special, though he seems overwhelmed when playing for Denmark.

My Pepe + Muniain for Vidic?

Pepe starts and muniain is some time playing for my cup team.

I'd keep the two.

Pepe may rise to 94 in the future if Madrid can win La Liga again. Muniain is an outstanding talent, who has a very high ceiling.

Vidic is currently on the recovery road, so he may not be the same at the start of the season. But he should fully recover.

Muniain makes the deal too expensive for me, try and use another player instead of the young star.

My Pepe + Muniain for Vidic?

Pepe starts and muniain is some time playing for my cup team.

I think the only thing that makes me hesitate to do is that Vidic is 30 and has yet to play since his injury. I expect him to start slowly but he will have a good season nonetheless.

Pepe will be 93 for the rest of his Sm lifespan.

Muniain is overrated IMO. And as you said he only plays occasionally in your cup team.

Do it.