Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been offered Diego Ribas and Cambiasso for Cristiano Ronaldo. But only if I sell Tevez for two of: Bruno Alves(92)' date=' Raul Meireles(91) and Walter Samuel(92).

My Defence: Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Chiellini, Fritz, Leo, Criscito, Evans

CM: Moutinho, Carrick, Aquilani, Anderson, Torrado, Javi Martinez, Granero, Fletcher

Other Forwards: Rooney, Pato, Amauri, Zarate.

Bit stuck on this, so any help is appreciated.[/quote']

Don't sell. C. Ronaldo is one of very few super high rated players and won't drop since ManU keeps rolling (plus he's by many rated the top player of the world). With that strong team you need no decently good players and shouldn't let your super stars go.

Been offered Diego Ribas and Cambiasso for Cristiano Ronaldo. But only if I sell Tevez for two of: Bruno Alves(92)' date=' Raul Meireles(91) and Walter Samuel(92).

My Defence: Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Chiellini, Fritz, Leo, Criscito, Evans

CM: Moutinho, Carrick, Aquilani, Anderson, Torrado, Javi Martinez, Granero, Fletcher

Other Forwards: Rooney, Pato, Amauri, Zarate.

Bit stuck on this, so any help is appreciated.[/quote']

hi sell ronaldo and wazza cause ur gettin a 94 and a 95 and a 92,91,91 and just play rooney and amurai

Fernando Torres = E'too + Klose?? I currently have Torres, i also have Lavezzi, Gomes, Kiessling and Helmes as attackers. Is it a worthwhile deal or just keep Torres.

And i have also had a £25M offer for Andoni Iraola. He is only my back-up to Dani Alves but he has been in a few Spanish squads lately. Can he improve further or take the money??

Fernando Torres = E'too + Klose?? I currently have Torres' date=' i also have Lavezzi, Gomes, Kiessling and Helmes as attackers. Is it a worthwhile deal or just keep Torres.

And i have also had a £25M offer for Andoni Iraola. He is only my back-up to Dani Alves but he has been in a few Spanish squads lately. Can he improve further or take the money??[/quote']

i will keep Torres coz Klose is getting older. Eto'o is nice part in that deal or try to counter with Eto'o+young/talented player+some money. For Iraola,25m is big cash. Take it. Yeah, he called to Spain squad. But,as long as he play for Bilbao he won't rise further. In Spain,he only 3rd choice at RB behind Ramos n Arbeloa

I have a new real' date=' should I switch Heinze for Simao? I still have marcelo as LB[/quote']

it's good deal for you to get Simao as Heinze is like clown this season but try to buy new LB coz now Marcelo play at LM at Madrid so his position can change to LM/LB

Should i swap Luis Fabiano for Gilardino ? Or should i be patient with Fabiano since he plays for the better side and have more chances playing Champions league next season...

get GILARDINO! Superb this season n will rise to 93 when Fabiano injured and will out for 6 weeks or more,so he has chance to drop

Guest Toggs

Should i swap Luis Fabiano for Gilardino ? Or should i be patient with Fabiano since he plays for the better side and have more chances playing Champions league next season...

Take that deal and run :)

Gilardinho is making some partnership with Mutu and i think Fabiano is sidelined for a month or so.

Take it !

i have the option to buy philipp lahm for 20mil + maxwell. is this a good deal? will lahm go up/keep at 93? also will he keep his primary position as LB?

cheers

Maxwell is now playing LM for Inter, so he may get a positional change but he is playing well as going forward was always his forté.

Lahm has played excellently, even when Bayern hasn't. He wont rise, but he certainly wont drop unless Bayern nosedive dramatically (though they're about 6th, they are only 4 points off the pace and have the best team). He's always going to get games for Germany too and is still relatively young for a defender.

I can't really say whether this is a good deal as I don't know the set-up or your squad. In some set-ups, this could be quite good but in some it'd be poor.

recieved an offer for marquez today santacrocre mancienne and 6mil accpeted due to the fact i heard marquez will be lucky to keep his 93 can anyone verify this for me cheerz.

No... Where did you hear that?

He is very safe at 93. He has been a consistent performer for Barca this season and I personally wouldn't take that deal.

I am offered a deal 5m + Carvalha Amauri for Robbie Keane .....

should I accept .... ? :confused:

Yes. If you are getting Amauri.

Keane has got a point to prove at Spurs after moving back but Amauri has impressed at Juve already.

I am offered a deal 5m + Carvalha Amauri for Robbie Keane .....

should I accept .... ? :confused:

I have also Tevez' date=' Di Natale, Derdiyok and Semih Senturk in my squad .. ? what do you think[/quote']

If you are getting Amauri, take it. Keane will probably maintain or drop to 91, while Amauri looks 93 bound with his sensational form at Juve.

I know I've a deal yet top be answered above ^

But, Arsenal have made an offer to Real Madrid for Sergio AGUERO of £0 plus Emmanuel ADEBAYOR and Kolo TOURE.

*Insert what I'm missing here* :o Is there any reason to reject? I mean a 94 and 93 for a 94. Only thing worrying me is Arsenals position in the league and that they wont make champo leahue football. Players worth countering for include Diego, Nasri, Chiellini and Clichy. Thanks.

My De La Red and Douglas Costa for Bentley? Both possibly dropping?

My current CM's: Jarolim' date=' Veloso, De La Red, Tissone.

Current wide players: Just Bermudez, Castelen and Christian Rodriguez. :o[/quote']

Douglas Costa will be the best out of those in 2 years time. I still have hope for De La Red...

But seems like you really need a wide player. I'd try to find someone other than DC.