lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey guys' date=' a manager in my GW has put Vidic up for sale. He is asking for 50 mil. I have 45.8, so i was thinking of offering 45 + Campagnaro. Do i need Vidic ?

My CB right now are Koscielny, Alex, Benatia, Kana-Biyik

Buying him would mean giving up all my cash (though it is quite useless)[/quote']

Seems a bit pointless when Vidic is a 96 and your best CB behind him would be a 90? Is there no alternatives to spend your cash on much better?

Seems a bit pointless when Vidic is a 96 and your best CB behind him would be a 90? Is there no alternatives to spend your cash on much better?

I could use the money to get players for other positions. I could probably get Ibra with money + Lisandro. Other than that, maybe Dzeko, maybe Rami

Should i buy Giuseppe ROSSI? I have made a bid 10M including Moussa SOW.

It got accepted but having second thoughts because of his injury and the fact that he is very likely to stay in the second division in spain. Also didnt segunda division just got reviewed?? wonder why he didnt drop..

Moussa SOW is my best striker. others are Necid, Bas Dost, Vela (VERY competitive game world!)

I could use the money to get players for other positions. I could probably get Ibra with money + Lisandro. Other than that' date=' maybe Dzeko, maybe Rami[/quote']

Ibra, if he moves to PSG, can only go down. Wait and see where Dzeko ends up after the transfer market closes. Rami would be a good option also.

I asked a wee while ago whether to swap my Pepe+Muniain for Vidic.

The consensus was that generally was too much' date=' so now what about Pepe+Kagawa? Neither Muniain or Kagawa get into the first team - some time the cup team.

Thoughts?[/quote']

I would keep your players. I prefer Kagawa to Muniain to be honest. Kagawa has had 2 outstanding seasons in Germany, and I expect him to slot straight into the Manchester United starting 11. He is also due a rise.

If you offered that to me, for my Vidic, I'd accept in a heartbeat. For me, you are paying even more with this deal, than you were in the previous Muniain deal.

I have an offer for Holger BADSTUBER(they want him) its Gourcuff and Podolski.

Should i accept' date=' was trying to get Dzageov instead of Gourcuff but should i settle for the one he gave me??[/quote']

I'd stay away from Gourcuff if I was you. That's offer is just not good enough. I'd keep Badstuber.

I've recived an offer of Ozil = Alba for Ronaldo. i'm probably going to to reject it but it made me think - should I negotiate a better deal? The manager in question has Fabregas' date='Busquets,Benzema,and Hummels[/quote']

You are right to reject it. See if you can get him to replace Alba with Busquets or Benzema. The reason I'd not ask for Fabregas, is that you are already getting a great AM in Ozil.

Fired in bids left right and centre looking for a new RB' date=' one of my offers has eventually been accepted..

Bosingwa+Berbatov for Debuchy.

Berbatov is a rarely used squad member in my team, I have Rooney, Lisandro, Neymar, Hernandez and Klose as alternates. Bosingwa is my 1st choice RB..

Any opinions?[/quote']

Good deal. Bosingwa has passed his peak, and with Berba not being an important player to your side, it's a smart piece of business.

It got accepted but having second thoughts because of his injury and the fact that he is very likely to stay in the second division in spain. Also didnt segunda division just got reviewed?? wonder why he didnt drop..

Moussa SOW is my best striker. others are Necid' date=' Bas Dost, Vela (VERY competitive game world!)[/quote']

In my opinion , look for another striker. But , if you can't , then , buy Rossi

Moussa SOW is my best striker. others are Necid' date=' Bas Dost, Vela (VERY competitive game world!)[/quote']

Rossi is a great striker. He probably didn't drop because SM have a dim view of dropping players whilst out injured, they tend to drop them when they return if they don't play as well as they did before. Don't know much on Giusippes' injury but i'm suprised no-one has bought him even whilst he's injured.

Moussa SOW is my best striker. others are Necid' date=' Bas Dost, Vela (VERY competitive game world!)

In my opinion , look for another striker. But , if you can't , then , buy Rossi

I was happy with SOW when he was in france cuz he had chance of rising. Since he moved to turkey i've been trying to get GIROUD, HERNANDEZ, LEWANDOWSKI, CAVANI, PATO, STURRIDGE, NEYMAR, HULK... no one sells! its really tough gameworld..

Rossi is a great striker. He probably didn't drop because SM have a dim view of dropping players whilst out injured' date=' they tend to drop them when they return if they don't play as well as they did before. Don't know much on Giusippes' injury but i'm suprised no-one has bought him even whilst he's injured.[/quote']

Yeah i read Napoli are interested and they would buy him for a bargain value (8 mil or so compared to his market value before injury/relegation 27 mil)

Its a no brainer to take Rossi over Sow. Rossi will stay because its unfortunate that he has been injured for a while. At Napoli, he definitely has a chance of staying and he definitely wont stay at Villarreal in the 2nd division, he is better than that. Sow is done at 90 now.

I was happy with SOW when he was in france cuz he had chance of rising. Since he moved to turkey i've been trying to get GIROUD' date=' HERNANDEZ, LEWANDOWSKI, CAVANI, PATO, STURRIDGE, NEYMAR, HULK... no one sells! its really tough gameworld..

Yeah i read Napoli are interested and they would buy him for a bargain value (8 mil or so compared to his market value before injury/relegation 27 mil)[/quote']

Ok, then go for Rossi

Is Sokratis up to much? I've been offered him for £9.5 mil in a gameworld where that kind of cash would normally get you an 89.

Naah' date=' sell him he is average.

Should I take Ozil + Higuain for Iniesta?

I would.

Is Sokratis up to much? I've been offered him for £9.5 mil in a gameworld where that kind of cash would normally get you an 89.

He isnt up to much and 89 is his peak I think. If he is the only 88 CB available and you need one' date=' then buy him. If there are others then dont buy him.

Should I take Ozil + Higuain for Iniesta?

Definitely do this. Fantastic deal.

Its a no brainer to take Rossi over Sow. Rossi will stay because its unfortunate that he has been injured for a while. At Napoli' date=' he definitely has a chance of staying and he definitely wont stay at Villarreal in the 2nd division, he is better than that. Sow is done at 90 now.[/quote']
Ok' date=' then go for Rossi[/font']

Cheers! Ok ill let the transfer run its course. SOW has been a turd anyway for my team lately.. :D