Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I know I've a deal yet top be answered above ^

But' date=' Arsenal have made an offer to Real Madrid for Sergio AGUERO of £0 plus Emmanuel ADEBAYOR and Kolo TOURE.

*Insert what I'm missing here* :o Is there any reason to reject? I mean a 94 and 93 for a 94. Only thing worrying me is Arsenals position in the league and that they wont make champo leahue football. Players worth countering for include Diego, Nasri, Chiellini and Clichy. Thanks.[/quote']

That's 'cause Atletico are guaranteed a Champions League spot right? :rolleyes:

I'd probably do that deal too. But I'd post it on here first too.

Should I sell Nani for £26 500 000?

With that money I can buy Mata and Ben Arfa who both have chances of rising and possibly another young talent.

Surely this is a good deal for me? Or should I keep Nani even though he has a chance of dropping?

All help is appreciated :P

Yes, definitely do this. Having Mata and Ben Arfa is better than having Nani. It would be even better if you could get Young instead of Ben Arfa.

Yes' date=' definitely do this. Having Mata and Ben Arfa is better than having Nani. It would be even better if you could get Young instead of Ben Arfa.[/quote']

I agree. On everything. Ben Arfa is a superb talent but has serious personal problems and it is not impossible that he would end up failing his career completely. He already failed in Lyon for his personal difficulties and is possibly doing it in Marseille now. Even though there's much hype around him because of his great games in the first half of season, he hasn't played much lately and when he has he has been quite transparent. They prefer Valbuena combination to Ben Arfa one currently in Marseille. Thus it is not sure that his rating will increase at all this season. So, go for Young, his already higher rated, quite surely going one up again plus seems to be - though I barely know this player - more stable minded and less trouble making person.

I know I've a deal yet top be answered above ^

But' date=' Arsenal have made an offer to Real Madrid for Sergio AGUERO of £0 plus Emmanuel ADEBAYOR and Kolo TOURE.

*Insert what I'm missing here* :o Is there any reason to reject? I mean a 94 and 93 for a 94. Only thing worrying me is Arsenals position in the league and that they wont make champo leahue football. Players worth countering for include Diego, Nasri, Chiellini and Clichy. Thanks.[/quote']

Anymore opinions?

Anymore opinions?

I personally don't think I would do Ade and Toure..

IMO Toure will drop..

Adebayour should stay, I would probably ask for Nasri instead of Toure, but thats my personal preference, I personally think Nasri is a great player!

I personally don't think I would do Ade and Toure..

IMO Toure will drop..

Adebayour should stay' date=' I would probably ask for Nasri instead of Toure, but thats my personal preference, I personally think Nasri is a great player![/quote']

If I ask for anyone else it will be Chielini....

Which brings me to another point, my defence sucks - hence why Im really considering the offer. :)

He's offering those two because he knows that they will only be going one way if they go anyway at all.....it's still a decent deal even if one of them does drop tho.

try for Chiellini or Clichy by all means and hope he is dumb enough to go for it. ;)

Yeah hes been wanting to get rid of Toure for a while. lol And he wouldn't sell me Chiellini either. :o But on the plus side, I know that he loves Aguero. lol

Cheers Jacko and Hunty.

New twist in the David Villa saga.

been negotiating with Real Madrid and they have accepted a counter offer of Samir Nasri & Raul....I don't see much wrong with that apart from Rauls age but he's having a great season isn't he B)

Opinions?

Thats a pretty sweet deal imo. I would probably do it myself, and hopefully Raul will rise to 96. I think that it would be too good of a deal to reject ans its much better than Arshavin and Pogrebynak imo.

Guest Football8

been negotiating with Real Madrid and they have accepted a counter offer of Samir Nasri & Raul....I don't see much wrong with that apart from Rauls age but he's having a great season isn't he B)

Opinions?

Thats a great deal, Raúl may get a 96 and Nasri will not be going down, pretty good deal, Villa has just as much or less chance as Raúl is terms of a 96 tbh.

Thats a pretty sweet deal imo. I would probably do it myself' date=' and hopefully Raul will rise to 96. I think that it would be too good of a deal to reject ans its much better than Arshavin and Pogrebynak imo.[/quote']

I agree - just have to hope his chairman goes for it - the deal is valued at about £47M and Villa is only worth £30M odd.....

Opinions?

that sounds fair deal. You lose villa who younger than Raul but you also get Nasri who has big chance to rise to 93 next season if Arsenal form not poor

FW and gozgoz, do you watch Villarreal much?

Diego Lopez has been the best keeper in la Liga, by far, since he came into the starters role at Villarreal. I think he's a lock for 91 now, and later, if he transfers (and there has been a lot of talk), he could beat 92 easily.

I'd do that deal in a heartbeat.

FW and gozgoz' date=' do you watch Villarreal much?

Diego Lopez has been the best keeper in la Liga, by far, since he came into the starters role at Villarreal. I think he's a lock for 91 now, and later, if he transfers (and there has been a lot of talk), he could beat 92 easily.

I'd do that deal in a heartbeat.[/quote']

hey,insider. I said that i'll do the deal for Lopez. Fadedwolfz who say he should take Stekelenburg