lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

he started like 33 games in the league for Bayern ' date=' when does he get benched[/quote']

Well he had 34 games for Bayern ... so if he started 33 games i think it's quite easy to calculate when he got benched

:o

Shaqiri + 7 m for Mata ( i am the one getting Mata ) ' date=' should i do this deal ?[/quote']

I'd do it, Mata is a real talent, already 92 and starts more-or-less every game for Chelsea, whereas Robben and Ribery start for Bayern... hard to dislodge one of them from the starting line-up.

A recently unmanaged team has these decent youth-ish players. In what order should I raid this team? I guess who are best players to get?

JOVETIC' date=' Stevan [/b']

WALCOTT, Theo

WITSEL, Axel

SHAQIRI, Xherdan

ALABA, David

RAKYTSKIY, Yaroslav

DZAGOEV, Alan

COSTA, Douglas

RAMSEY, Aaron

DANILO, Luiz

GARCIA, Javi

VAN WOLFSWINKEL, Ricky

LJAJIC, Adem

The ones in bold are the best.

Been offered Coentrao for my Welbeck and Cleverley.

I have Rooney' date=' Reus, Higuain and Hernandez as Forwards and in CM I have Alonso, Fletcher, Carrick, Gago, Medel, Anderson and Bodmer.

Torn as I expect Cleverley to go on to big things at United..[/quote']

The thing is, even though Coentrao is 2nd choice at Madrid, he has always done well for the national team, and Mourinho clearly likes him a lot as well. He usually plays him in games when he needs a more defensively solid LB.

Having said that, I still prefer the English players, because I expect Welbeck to have his best season yet now, and Cleverley was brilliant before he got injured. With Kagawa having already joined, and Lucas Moura possibly joining as well, he'll have to really work hard to get game time. But he was still brilliant before his injury.

In conclusion, I'd keep your players, unless you really really need an LB.

Should i sign Muller for Sahin and Marin????

Muller will just replace Sahin ' date=' i can recall players to cover Marin as Marinis second team[/quote']

Yes I'd do that. Sahin and Marin are both risky players to have now. One doesn't get any games, and the other has just moved, and there's no telling how he'll settle down at Chelsea.

There aren't many fans of Muller on this forum, but I like him. Let's not forget, he's still young, he's still starting for Germany, and I believe he's only going through a rough patch now.

I have Martin Skrtel and Laurent Koscielny. I need to sell one, in order to cut down my wage bill. I really am torn, because both players were very good last season. They were both the best defenders of their respective clubs. In fact, Skrtel was probably Liverpool's player of the season.

Whom should I sell, and why?

I have Martin Skrtel and Laurent Koscielny. I need to sell one' date=' in order to cut down my wage bill. I really am torn, because both players were very good last season. They were both the best defenders of their respective clubs. In fact, Skrtel was probably Liverpool's player of the season.

Whom should I sell, and why?[/quote']

tough choice. but, I'd sell Skrtel probably. well, Arsenal finished in better position than Liverpool last season :D

ill ask this once mroe because it is an important choice for me:

WHo would you rather have between:

Marek SUCHY 24yo 87 CB Sparta Moskva

Reame XANDAO 24yo 87 CB SPorting CP

Sebastian PRÖDL 25yo 87 CB Werder Bremen

with Naldo and Marin gone from Werder, do you think Prodl will be a starter next season? A

I know that Suchy has been a regular for Spartak last season, but i dont know if he can rise or not.

About Xandao he only played 900 with sporting cp last season, but i kind of dont know when he actually joined the club, and prodl last season has been a sub.

Id like to know which of this 3 players has the bext chances at hitting 88, possibly next season. And also if you think any of them can atually get to 89.

Also

Also i could buy HEGELER, Jens CM/RM 24 86 for CV, he moved from nurnberg to Bayer Levekusen, will he be playing as a starter or will he just be a sub?

and

ANd also about Florian Trinks, is he a youngster worth getting, with Marin gone, could he be playing next season?

Im trying to seal Reus to my club , we have nearly it an agreement. I know Reus will be around 91/2 soon enough. At this moment he asked for erick torres and Thorgan Hazard along with a 90+ players who il leave un named for now.

Anyone see these two boys future that bright in a few years

Im trying to seal Reus to my club ' date=' we have nearly it an agreement. I know Reus will be around 91/2 soon enough. At this moment he asked for erick torres and Thorgan Hazard along with a 90+ players who il leave un named for now.

Anyone see these two boys future that bright in a few years[/quote']

I can potentially see Torres hitting it big .. but Thorgan will take years and years to develop.

I wouldn't do it either mate' date=' I mean the 7m only scratches the surface of your debt anyway! I would be more tempted to sell a couple of fringe players even if it is to external clubs.[/quote']

Well the only other bids are;

Alaba + somebody - although the other player probably won't be anything special as the manager knows that Alaba on his own will blow other offers out of the water.

£18m, Jetro Willems and Gael Bigirimana

£7m, Bafetimbi Gomis and Michael Lumb

£3m, Cristian Ansaldi + Ivan Perisic

Alaba + somebody - although the other player probably won't be anything special as the manager knows that Alaba on his own will blow other offers out of the water.

£18m' date=' Jetro Willems and Gael Bigirimana

£3m, Cristian Ansaldi + Ivan Perisic[/quote']

I think it would be smarter to wait for Alba to rise, at least to 91 and then get a much better deal than the current ones you got, imho.

But personally id rather not sell Alba, for obvious reasons.

I mean in a season time he could aswell be 92/93 rated, and with such a rating and age you could surely get a much better deal. Til then, like Jkerrs said, just sell a few fringe players to keep active your finances.

£18m' date=' Jetro Willems and Gael Bigirimana

£3m, Cristian Ansaldi + Ivan Perisic[/quote']

Keep Alba, you'll be able to get twice the deal for him in a few months time. I'm not sure why you'd sell him though, he's bound to be the best rated LB on the game in the future.

I have Martin Skrtel and Laurent Koscielny. I need to sell one' date=' in order to cut down my wage bill. I really am torn, because both players were very good last season. They were both the best defenders of their respective clubs. In fact, Skrtel was probably Liverpool's player of the season.

Whom should I sell, and why?[/quote']

Skrtel simply because Koscielny is better.

This guy really wants Hazard from me. He has Gomez, Ribery, Robben, Cavani, Agüero, Hamsik, Pepe, Kompany, A.Cole, Moutinho

He told me he could give Moutinho + another player or cash. What do you guys think ?

This guy really wants Hazard from me. He has Gomez' date=' Ribery, Robben, Cavani, Agüero, Hamsik, Pepe, Kompany, A.Cole, Moutinho

He told me he could give Moutinho + another player or cash. What do you guys think ?[/quote']

if hes offering you moutinho then he doesnt want hazard that bad :D

personally id give away hazard for the likes of Aguero (along with moutinho maybe xD). But besides aguero id probably take no one, as Hazard can easely hit 93/94 at chelsea in a short/mid term.

This guy really wants Hazard from me. He has Gomez' date=' Ribery, Robben, Cavani, Agüero, Hamsik, Pepe, Kompany, A.Cole, Moutinho

He told me he could give Moutinho + another player or cash. What do you guys think ?[/quote']

Who are his 89/88 players?

Hamsik/Moutinho + 88/89 rated player. That's what I'd be looking for.

In my opinion , try and get Moutinho + Kompany/Aguero for Eden. Maybe he wouldn't accept , but try and you will see what he says.