Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

To elaborate a bit more...

It is hard to give advice on a deal where just names are involved. In this deal (Godin + Young or Thaigo + Borini) there is no context given. Looking at my personal clubs' date=' there are certain clubs where Godin would be on the fringes, one or two where he would be an undisputed starter and another where he wouldn't even be fit to warm the bench.

Young is a good player, a regular for Untied and England. I just don't see him having enough to achieve a 92 or a 93 (although this may change). Thiago is a hugely talented player (80m buyout clause, or thereabouts). He already earned considerable game-time in the past season, and has been hailed by some as a hybrid of Iniesta-Xavi. I would do a lot to get hold of him.

Many consider Borini an extremely promising, young striker. Under the guidance of an old mentor, I believe he can excel at Liverpool, and score the vital goals they lacked last season. He can become a star, he has the platform to do it. If you play the long game, Borini and Thiago will pay off. However, as mentioned, it is hard to tell how preferable the youngsters are - given the lack of knowledge about the deal.

Yeah... Godin's decent too. If he's you're main defender then maybe keep hold of his side of the deal, however deals for these youngsters don't come around every day.[/quote']

Why u talking about Borini? :D

To elaborate a bit more...

It is hard to give advice on a deal where just names are involved. In this deal (Godin + Young or Thaigo + Borini) there is no context given. Looking at my personal clubs' date=' there are certain clubs where Godin would be on the fringes, one or two where he would be an undisputed starter and another where he wouldn't even be fit to warm the bench.

Young is a good player, a regular for Untied and England. I just don't see him having enough to achieve a 92 or a 93 (although this may change). Thiago is a hugely talented player (80m buyout clause, or thereabouts). He already earned considerable game-time in the past season, and has been hailed by some as a hybrid of Iniesta-Xavi. I would do a lot to get hold of him.

Many consider Borini an extremely promising, young striker. Under the guidance of an past mentor, I believe he can excel at Liverpool, and score the vital goals they lacked last season. He can become a star, he has the platform to do it. If you play the long game, Borini and Thiago will pay off. However, as mentioned, it is hard to tell how preferable the youngsters are - given the lack of knowledge about the deal.

Yeah... Godin's decent too. If he's you're main defender then maybe keep hold of his side of the deal, however deals for these youngsters don't come around every day.[/quote']

Borini ? We was talking about Destro , not Borini :D

Borini ? We was talking about Destro ' date=' not Borini :D[/quote']

I realise now :o. Whilst I am distraught my brain could make such an error, I still prefer the two youngsters :D.

Destro is extremely talented, depending on who you listen to he is better/worse than Borini - and with Roma (if/when he goes?) I'm sure he'll prove his worth - rising in SM along the way.

What's Joe Hart's rating potential? He should rise to 93 this update right?

the answer is no.

im in a 100% full gameworld and have just been offered oscar emboaba and draxler for my thiago alcantara' date='is this a good deal for me?[/quote']

yes. oscar is not far behind alcantara already plus ur getting a very good prospect in draxler. also alcantara is a wee bit overrated at 89 me thinks. hasnt done too much for barca yet ;).

Can I get some opinions on this deal please

I've been offered joe Allen and Sturridge for podolski

Good deal?

Podolski is second choice so I can cope with losing him

Thanks

I personally would take it. Two great talents there and you'll get a replacement forward for Podolski in Sturridge so it's win, win in my opinion.

Inan + Kadu + 5 mil for Banega

id be getting Banega' date=' worth it?

Banega last season has really played a small amount of minutes, did he go down into the hierarchy of the team?[/quote']

i'd get banega, as inan got his peak at 89, Kadu has two wait for an opportunity for at least 2-3 years to get into the gk spot.

Banega last season has really played a small amount of minutes, did he go down into the hierarchy of the team?[/quote']

hm, IMO, Inan = Banega. and in the next review Banega may get -1, so I wouldn't do that deal.

Is there any other decent LB besides Coentrao?

Banega got badly injured in february this year and was said to be out for 6 months (from february) so should be back around August.

Don't know anything about those 2 players tho so I've got nothing to say about that deal.. but before that injury Banega was their best midfielder.