lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Luiz Gustavo(90) or Rodrigo Alex(90) + Sebastian Rudy(88)?

personally i prefer gustavo he is a good versatile player and will rise further if bayern fail to sign a good dm.

if depth is an issue get the other two alex is an ok defender and may stay at 90 for a while whlie rudy has a chance of rising.

Benzema + Pastore or Ozil ?

I have been offered the pair for Ozil

benzema + pastore is much better. benzema has a chance of getting 95in the future and pastore will also rise further due to his talent and the quality of his club team.

ozil will get to 95 earlier but you are giving away 2 good players for him

Benzema + Pastore or Ozil ?

I have been offered the pair for Ozil

Benzema and Pastore. Pastore might be a lil bit 'silent' last season, but next season he might have more chance to flourish with all brilliant player around him. He still a class player.

giovinco for my arteta?

I'd keep Arteta. Giovinco may reach 90 in the future but I can't see him being a 91+ player. Arteta, on the other hand, is a solid 90 and will give you at least 3 more solid SM seasons (though the number might prove to be much more than 3).

Giovinco is my preference.[/quote

Why should I have giovinco over arteta?

Take Giovinco becuase whether or not Arteta can go on for 3 more years, his value to other SM managers is going down all the time. Its hard to get a good deal for a 30+ player.

Giovinco is my preference.

Why should I have giovinco over arteta?

Both player might hit 91 at some point.

Giovinco is more talented and younger than Arteta. Plus with his latest move back to Juve' date=' it will be massive, he will be starter if Juve don't buy any striker next season. Also, with Milan lost their key player, Juve is like already secured the Serie A. Not to mention he is Italian future striker.

Meanwhile, [b']Arteta[/b] is old and IMO already hit his peak playing at Everton and in Arsenal he doesn't really threaten to be 92 type of player. He is pretty much limited playing at Arsenal. He also will never broke through Spanish side..