Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Giroud + Casemeiro for SCHURRLE. I'm getting SCHURRLE in this deal. Should i go for it?

I believe Schurrle is the best long term prospect but a straight swap for Giroud with maybe a little cash would be fairer

It will some time for Giroud to rise even at arsenal But the fact he is at Arsenal should give you bargaining power to get pretty much any 90 player

Toby Alderweireld or César Azpilicueta?

Alderweireld for me is an easy choice.

My mate wants an opinion on the following deal;

Selling Adebayor' date=' Rekik and Abu for Dempsey, in a GC.

I told him my opinion, but he just isn't agreeing, any confimation please?[/quote']

If you are getting the trio snap his hands off.

Giroud + Casemeiro for SCHURRLE. I'm getting SCHURRLE in this deal. Should i go for it?

Too much' date=' I would keep the pair.[/b']

I have a offer to swap my Khedira for Falcao. I have only Pato to play up front (and can play Wallcott, after that it's 86 and below in a pretty much 90/91 team otherwise).

So I decided to do the deal, but worrying that it might be bad deal in spite og the position benefit. Khedira is regular for Real and Germany, while Falcao is in Atletico.

I have a offer to swap my Khedira for Falcao. I have only Pato to play up front (and can play Wallcott' date=' after that it's 86 and below in a pretty much 90/91 team otherwise).

So I decided to do the deal, but worrying that it might be bad deal in spite og the position benefit. Khedira is regular for Real and Germany, while Falcao is in Atletico.[/quote']

Great swap considering you only have Pato up front.

I have a offer to swap my Khedira for Falcao. I have only Pato to play up front (and can play Wallcott' date=' after that it's 86 and below in a pretty much 90/91 team otherwise).

So I decided to do the deal, but worrying that it might be bad deal in spite og the position benefit. Khedira is regular for Real and Germany, while Falcao is in Atletico.[/quote']

Rest assured, it was a good swap.

You've mentioned you need him for depth, which is a good reason to do it, but you're also getting a player who can rise in the future.

Don't forget, Falcao is the €40 million+ man who came third in the top scorers of his league - behind names such as Messi, Ronaldo and ahead of Higuain and Benzema. On top of that he recently won a second consecutive Europa League.

He will certainly maintain his rating and don't be suprised to see him rise, possibly even at Atletico.

No' date=' keep the two.[/quote']

Problem is I only have Falcao and Luuk De Jong as fwds and in midfield I'm overloaded with Fabregas, Ozil, Scweinsteiger, Pirlo, Gotze, Hazard, Shaqiri, Song, Parker, Eriksen, Strootman, Nocerino, Bender, Gaitan, Kroos, Oscar and Oxlade!

Would you still keep Oscar and Kroos?