Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Problem is I only have Falcao and Luuk De Jong as fwds and in midfield I'm overloaded with Fabregas' date=' Ozil, Scweinsteiger, Pirlo, Gotze, Hazard, Shaqiri, Song, Parker, Eriksen, Strootman, Nocerino, Bender, Gaitan, Kroos, Oscar and Oxlade!

Would you still keep Oscar and Kroos?[/quote']

Try to offer someone else for Neymar.

sanchez or bale' date=' im thinking sanchez?[/quote']

You are correct!;)

I have been offered Mandanda and Tevez for my Manuel Neuer. Tevez would be a starter up front for me should I accept the deal.

I'd do the deal. Mandanda is a solid 91' date=' and a GKs rating does not have much impact on a game ... I can play an 87 rated GK for a whole season and he performs as well for me as Joe Hart can do.

Tevez is a superstar IMO. One of the best still ... so get him since He's the big one in this deal.[/color']

Evans or bonucci

who will be a solid choice for next 2 to 3 years

Bonucci no doubt mate ! While Evans has proven himself this season ... Bonucci is my favourite out of the two tho.

Would you swap Kroos and Oscar for Neymar??

There's far cheaper alternatives then Neymar' date=' and far better too.[/color']

sanchez or bale' date=' im thinking sanchez?[/quote']

Bale hands down ... Sanchez has absolutely nothing on Bale when it comes to speed and ball control.

Problem is I only have Falcao and Luuk De Jong as fwds and in midfield I'm overloaded with Fabregas' date=' Ozil, Scweinsteiger, Pirlo, Gotze, Hazard, Shaqiri, Song, Parker, Eriksen, Strootman, Nocerino, Bender, Gaitan, Kroos, Oscar and Oxlade!

Would you still keep Oscar and Kroos?[/quote']

I know in some circumstances it's ok to overpay. But I seriously think this is way too much. Both Kroos and Oscar can acheive 92/3/4 ratings, which IMO is the same Neymar.

I'd be looking to use players such as;

Nocerino

Bender

Gaitan

Parker

Try and get them in deals for FWDS/CFS, keep hold of the other two.

I have GRENIER (lyon) and KOKE (atletico madrid) is at an EXTERNAL club. I am thinking to sign KOKE by offering GRENIER and money. Who of them is better and who has more potential? I read that Lyon is going to sell some old players and maybe GRENIER will play more.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I give my Carrillo + 1 M for Patrick Herrmann??

herrmann is a nice prospect do it

I have GRENIER (lyon) and KOKE (atletico madrid) is at an EXTERNAL club. I am thinking to sign KOKE by offering GRENIER and money. Who of them is better and who has more potential? I read that Lyon is going to sell some old players and maybe GRENIER will play more.

i think koke will be big in few years dunno abt grenier

Can't decide between Ganso and Eriksen :(

i would pick eriksen

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Get Koke.

Get Hermann great prospect.

Kwadwo Asamoah for Adebayor ?

It's in GC 177 ... and I'm not too happy with my strikers.

Risky one tbh.Who are you best strikers ? and who are you CM's

As Asamoah has moved to Juventus so there is a chance of a 91 and Adebayor is at Spurs now right ? If you have depth in CM then i would do it.

I would go for Hermann.

Kwadwo Asamoah for Adebayor ?

It's in GC 177 ... and I'm not too happy with my strikers.

Asamoah is great player,but not sure will he be a regular starter in Juve.Personally I preffer Kwadwo,but if you need striker,go for Adebayor.