Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Clichy worth getting ? The manager will only accept a part exchange deal.

Right now my best LB is Aurtenetxe at 88

I'm guessing he wants a defender + cash' date=' my only defenders with no TB are Aurtenetxe, Koscielny, Walker (i do have Richards too at that position) and Kana-Biyik.

Who should i offer ? I'm thinking of offering Walker + cash[/quote']

i would rather let aurtenetxe go than sell walker he is plays in a better league and plays for a better club. yes autenetxe is good but..... i will sell him instead of selling walker.

Is Clichy worth getting ? The manager will only accept a part exchange deal.

Right now my best LB is Aurtenetxe at 88

I'm guessing he wants a defender + cash' date=' my only defenders with no TB are Aurtenetxe, Koscielny, Walker (i do have Richards too at that position) and Kana-Biyik.

Who should i offer ? I'm thinking of offering Walker + cash[/quote']

Hell yeah, get that deal done.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bartosz Salamon of Brescia had a +5 last week. Should I keep him or can I sell him without any regret? :) thank you!

Keep him mate he's a decent talent. Needs a move to rise much further though. (you can just sell him and buy him later b4 the next reviews if you don't play in a competitive GW tho)

Is Micah Richards (Man City) worth getting? I could get him in a swap with my Maicon Pereira (Porto). Should i do the deal??

I'd definitely do that deal.

Swap van Persie and Ninnis (my players) for Ribery and Sturridge?

Forwards and wingers in my squad: Gomez' date=' Vucinic, Krasic, Coutinho, van Persie[/quote']

Van Persie has reached his peak and so has ribery so yea do it as Ribery is now higher rated

Swap van Persie and Ninnis (my players) for Ribery and Sturridge?

Forwards and wingers in my squad: Gomez' date=' Vucinic, Krasic, Coutinho, van Persie[/quote']

i would do it.

You already have decent cover for RVP where as you have no good wingers. Ninis at parma wont reach high ratings. Ribery is higher rated and is a winger you need, and sturridge is a great talent, definetly better than ninis, hes higher rated and is both fwd and winger, so a better addition to your squad.

Koscielny + Damiao for J.Martinez?

Undoubtedly the two players.

Damiao can become a real striking star, and Kosc is among the top defenders in the Prem (I certainly think he deserves 93, realistically he may reach a 92 if he remains consistent).

Martinez has amazing potential, but 2 talents are greater than one, and it may be a long time before he reaches the real-life circumstances to achieve his SM potential.