Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Arbeloa or Coentrao??

coentrao for me

he's way too better than arbeloa especially his tackles during defence and runs during attack and also a versatile in real life

he was more impressive in euros with portugal

KOMPANY would be better choice already 93 and may rise in next changes to 94 and may be 95 in early future

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I think you want to swap one of these players for Badstuber ' date=' right ?

In my opinion , swap Radu .[/quote']

i think the deal is

holger = eriksen + radu / AMOREBIETA

i would get holger he is a starter for nation as well as bayern great player.

eriksen is good but he failed to show his class in the bigger stage so it is better to have a proven start like holger if you have cover

To sell Piszczek or Arbeloa? Both are undisputed in their clubs. But they are my subs in my managed team. I have Alba' date='Schmelzer,Alves and Jones for Lb n Rb respectively.Thanks for inputs![/quote']

Keep both until the next changes and then probably sell arveloa

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

\

the momment real buys a better rb arbeloa is out of the lineup besides he will not keep rb spot for long when varane starts to play in cb spot regularly ramos will certainly go back to rb IMO. but coentrao will keep on getting starts.he is much better than arbelova actually albiol should play along with pepe and ramos should play in rb but mourinho dosen't trust albiol that's the only reason why arbeloa keep on staring at rb

are you sure? I think that Coentrao is always behind Marcelo...don't know if he can playu regularly in madrid until Marcelo is there

To sell Piszczek or Arbeloa? Both are undisputed in their clubs. But they are my subs in my managed team. I have Alba' date='Schmelzer,Alves and Jones for Lb n Rb respectively.Thanks for inputs![/quote']

if you have decided to sell one of them sell arbeloa. piszczek is much better than arbeloa. or else keep them till next changes may get a +1

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

are you sure? I think that Coentrao is always behind Marcelo...don't know if he can playu regularly in madrid until Marcelo is there

mate the lb spot is determined by the quality of opposition(not in every case) if the team is good in attack then mourinho tends to use coentrao if they are a soild defensive unit marcelo is prefered. marcelo is better than coentrao but he is given a fair amount of starts. anyway no one would ask you to advice to sell coentrao and keep arbeloa

Ocampos+Nelson OLiviero=Siguurdsson...

sigurdsoon is areserve for me!;)

i would do it ocampos is great prospect so is oliviero. but keep in mind that sigurdsson will certainly rise in future coz spurs is a better club than his past clubs .