Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guarin + Coutinho +2m for Eriksen in a gc?

Feels like I'm overpaying a lot here' date=' what do you think?[/quote']

Your actually paying Alvarez and Guarin+ £8 mill from what i see, and you hijacked my offer which was accepted, funny how after i ask in here, thoughts on my deal (Hendo and Coates), its cancelled after half an hour and Inter have a bid accepted, this is the risk you take i suppose with advertising deals on here, ach well.

Your actually paying Alvarez and Guarin+ £8 mill from what i see' date=' and you hijacked my offer which was accepted, funny how after i ask in here, thoughts on my deal (Hendo and Coates), its cancelled after half an hour and Inter have a bid accepted, this is the risk you take i suppose with advertising deals on here, ach well.[/quote']

Nice accusation there.. surely it can't have anything to do with him advertising selling him through the newspaper and me having a go cuz of that? Honestly didn't see your question on here.

No bids was accepted when I started talking to him, in fact there wasn't even a bid in..

Let's not go more off topic in here, if you want to make more random stabs in the dark then pm me instead.

Been offered Lucas Moura for my Shaqiri and I'm not sure what to do :confused:

Do the deal but Lucas is very over-hyped. Nothing that I have seen justifies this hype at all. The same goes with certain others in the Brazilian Olympics team, including Neymar, Ganso, Pato etc.. Oscar is the only genuine top class under 23 player in that team.

Basically here's the deal guys this is my team....

GK's

Guaita

Ter Stegen

Leali

Defenders

Walker

Vertonghen

Yanga-M'biwa

Jones

Smalling

Matip

Alba

Jantschke

Aurtenexte

Assou Ekotto (transfer listed)

Midfielders

Pjanic

Ramires

Eriksen

Mertens (Transfer Listed)

Kroos

Asamoah

Gonalons

Capoue

Rodwell

Lucas moura

Lamela

Salvio

Fwds

Giroud

Gameiro

Soldado

Sturridge

Harnik (will get sold to get Schieber)

The money I have is 25m and I've built this team from the ground!! (Schalke)

I've been offered Nico Gaitan for 11m' date=' should I buy him I'm thinking no as i have alot of options in the midfield and I have some very good prospects in my youth for AM (Draxler, Maher, Grenier, Gardner, Inigo Ruiz de Galarretta, Xhaka and plenty of wing options..... what should I do?? :S Also I'd like to save the money to buy Shaquiri who could be going for Matip plus cash (Varane will take Matip's place).[/quote']

If you can get Shaq with 14M or less, get Gaitan, dropped after Uniteds interest but still a decent player. If not no, Shaq is better than Nico ATM.

Varane is better than Matip anyways.

Guarin + Coutinho +2m for Eriksen in a gc?

Feels like I'm overpaying a lot here' date=' what do you think?[/quote']

YES YOU ARE OVERPAYING.

Guarin is set to be a key player for Inter next season, especially with Strama at the helm, while Coutinha is still very talented despite not playing as much and as well as I would've liked.

Eriksen has the potential to be a top class player, BUT, he has yet to prove it at the highest level. Eredivisie isn't as challenging compared to the big 4 leagues, and he did not impress at UCL or Euros.

I'd keep the South Americans, unless you really love Eriksen for some godforsaken reason.

Should I Do Otamendi+5M For Matri?

I wouldn't' date=' if there are alternatives to Matri in your GW. He simply isn't good enough to lead the line at Juve IMO, even Borriello kept him out. That says a lot LOL.

Ota is better in terms of potential anyways.

Should I sell Xavi for Modric + Sigurdsson + 10 million?

If you are an ageist, and worry about resale value, then do it if you want to. I would not, personally as Xavi will still be 95+ in a years time,

Modric may well not get above 93 if he stays at Spurs and they disappoint under AVB. Heck even if he moves to Madrid I think he's max a 94.

Sigurdsson has a lot of hunger, but at most a 90/1 type of player. He needs to play regularly.

been offered this for my Dries Mertens

Mertens = Young and 5m

this good for me?

Good? Good? Good? That is beyond the realms of human imagination.

Mertens will never be as good as Young' date=' who admittedly isn't that good but still better. And you're getting 5M, the other manager is on LSD?

Been offered Lucas Moura for my Shaqiri and I'm not sure what to do :confused:

Lucas will peak higher if he makes the right moves, frankly I think he should stay for another 2 years in Brazil, still very overrated and demands so much money for a 19yo.

Shaw however will be the better option within these 2 years IMO.

adebayor for skrtel' date=' I'm getting the defender, neither would start for me.[/quote']

I would keep Adebayor. Will surely be a starter if he really ends up going to Tottenham. :)

As for Skrtel , not sure if he will start with Agger and Carragher. Ask Vendetta, he knows about Liverpool way more than me. :P

adebayor for skrtel' date=' I'm getting the defender, neither would start for me.[/quote']

I'd keep Adebayor, who is a brilliant player despite his desire to roam backwards, and his sometimes poor finishing.

Skrtel was Liverpool's best defender last season, and he may be looking for a move away despite BR assuring he won't be sold.

If Juve or a more recently successful club come knocking, I'd take a risk on Skrtel.

Would either be rotation players or do not get game time at all?

Seeing as neither are starters at present, it's unlikely that they'll ever be starters.

So the deal seems relatively fair based on the above circumstances.

What three would you rather have;

Falcao' date=' Giovinco & J Rodriguez[/b']

or

M'vila, Papa Cisse, Oscar

???

Top one. Falcao is just a beast, unstoppable whereas M'Vila looks like he may stay at Rennes which mean that he won't rise until he gets this big move.

Giovinco has just signed for Juventus which is obviously great for him and if they dominate Italian football like last season, he is looking at a 90+.

Papa Cisse can't get higher than a 90 at Newcastle, he is very limited there in my opinion.

And lastly, Rodriguez > Oscar for me.