lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Aguero or Reus and Moura Lucas ?

Aguero will be safe at 94 for quite a while, and can rise higher. You could ask for another player of 91/92 (maybe in a position you need) along with Reus who should be reaching those numbers very soon.

Lennon for Lamela?

i would. Lamela will get another +2 in next 3 changes

Joao Perreira (Portugal's 1st choice RB) or Kevin Mirallas?

People assume Perreira goes to top club like valencia and starts for Portugal so he will go 90. I don't. He's not that quality and could be stuck on 89 forever

Mirallas will get another +1 89 in next greek changes (next year though). There has been much talk of a move. Has not materialised as yet - will do in time. He'll definitely move eventually and could get 90

i would. Lamela will get another +2 in next 3 changes

People assume Perreira goes to top club like valencia and starts for Portugal so he will go 90. I don't. He's not that quality and could be stuck on 89 forever

Mirallas will get another +1 89 in next greek changes (next year though). There has been much talk of a move. Has not materialised as yet - will do in time. He'll definitely move eventually and could get 90

Thanks alot :D

I think hes class,and hes only 20, and has a great future. Plus he can play either out wide or centrally and he will increase the value of my squad as he's worth around 10.3 mil whilst Lennon is worth 8 mil :)

hmm... i doubt he can get 90 this season. probably a 89 max.

after that it all depends.

Whilst I agree with you in the sense that he'll probably only get to 89 this season, I disagree with the max rating. The max he can achieve is 90 this season, and not 89. ;)