Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Get Kroos and use Valdes as your first choice.

Buffon is old ' date=' Kroos is a good player , is young , he will rise.[/quote']

i second this ^_^

Swap Di Maria for Hazard?

this is a tricky one. you cant go wrong with either of the two but due to better NT and better club id not let go of di maria. scary player when fit :eek:.

Swap Di Maria for Hazard?

Short-term Di Maria will only be 1-2 ratings ahead of Hazard. That isn't a huge loss. In terms of potential Hazard is the clear winner. I'd personally do the deal to get hazard.

@Lukaku deal, that's an added bonus, defo do it. (even though Lukaku has hit a wall)

What about Di maria for lukau and hazard?

not sure how much will lukaku rise in future' date=' i would still keep di maria.

I would swap Di Maria for Hazard anyday mate. Hazard is pure class. Above that Di Maria featured only 1344 minutes in RM`s setup last year in Primera. Definately do it

agree di maria is a bit injury prone but he needs only one injuryfree season to get a +1. he's really special and i think it'll be much easier for him to rise at madrid than hazard at chelsea.

not sure how much will lukaku rise in future' date=' i would still keep di maria.

agree di maria is a bit injury prone but he needs only one injuryfree season to get a +1. he's really special and i think it'll be much easier for him to rise at madrid than hazard at chelsea.[/quote']

Agree with you ;)

agree di maria is a bit injury prone but he needs only one injuryfree season to get a +1. he's really special and i think it'll be much easier for him to rise at madrid than hazard at chelsea.[/quote']

I think they have at least equal chances. RM won Primera, Chelsea won CL so rating cap should be increased. Hazard was the best player in French League and I really don`t think he will stay on the bench at Chelsea. :D

I think they have at least equal chances. RM won Primera' date=' Chelsea won CL so rating cap should be increased. Hazard was the best player in French League and I really don`t think he will stay on the bench at Chelsea. :D[/quote']

Maybe he will not stay on the bench, but we will see how will play at Chelsea , in Premiere League , for a better team than Lille , in a better league than French League.

I think they have at least equal chances. RM won Primera' date=' Chelsea won CL so rating cap should be increased. Hazard was the best player in French League and I really don`t think he will stay on the bench at Chelsea. :D[/quote']

lol yeah its close. i already said its a tricky deal :P ofc hazard will start for chelsea but di maria walks into the mighty madrid side when fit. not many players have the calibre to do that. my choice is di maria but u cant go wrong with hazard as well ;) just look at my sig for proof :D

(my) Yaya Toure + 2/3 million for Yann M'vila (external club)

I know Yann M'vila is a great talent who can easily get a move away from Ligue 1. But it doesn't look like it is going to be this season.

Toure is a starter, partnered with Khedira in the centre. My average rating is 93 to give an idea of the team. M'vila would bring it down to 92. Just wondering if I should bring in the youth or wait for Toure to get the rating increase to 94 I have heard he is expected to get. After he gets an increase I could sell him for more. The gameworld is not fast pace, so I don't have to really worry about other offers for M'vila.