lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I face a bidding war with another team for Oscar' date=' thier offer is undisclosed, My budget is 40m (Real Madrid) what offer would be suitable for Oscar, as I dont want to overpay if possible, any thoughts on this are welcomed and apprieciated. :)[/quote']

Depends on a lot of things but i would probably max bid, who else can you buy for cash

I face a bidding war with another team for Oscar' date=' thier offer is undisclosed, My budget is 40m (Real Madrid) what offer would be suitable for Oscar, as I dont want to overpay if possible, any thoughts on this are welcomed and apprieciated. :)[/quote']

Depends on a lot of things but i would probably max bid, who else can you buy for cash, thats what you should look at

I would bid max for him. Is a great player .

Depends on a lot of things but i would probably max bid' date=' who else can you buy for cash, thats what you should look at[/quote']

Thanks for such a quick responce, if it helps the other team is Sao Paulo, Im not sure what their budget would be?

Tiny

I'd say a bid of about 14m will get you your man ;)

C'mon you seem to be an experienced manager on SM.:rolleyes:..some sao paulo's or even any bad team can have huge sum of money supposse he sold lucas moura nad some of its best players to other teams he could well have a huge balance touching 100-200m

C'mon you seem to be an experienced manager on SM.:rolleyes:..some sao paulo's or even any bad team can have huge sum of money supposse he sold lucas moura nad some of its best players to other teams he could well have a huge balance touching 100-200m

LOL I assumed it to be a new gameworld :P His chairman will value Oscar more than yours (as you're a biger club) so his max bid would be larger than yours so just pray he hasn't bidded max :P

Already done this deal but Messi for my £9' date='458,000 plus Thiago SILVA and Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC.

Who got the best deal?[/quote']

If the person selling Silva had enough depth in defence, I would take Messi.

Already done this deal but Messi for my £9' date='458,000 plus Thiago SILVA and Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC.

for next two years at least the right side will remain the better side ;)

my rossi+hernandez+sturridge+nocerino+van ginkel=nasri+dzeko?

Tough one. Replace Djeko with another 92 rated striker and it would be a no-brainer. I'd probably still choose the right side though (really even IMO, depends if you need depth or quality).

my rossi+hernandez+sturridge+nocerino+van ginkel=nasri+dzeko?

this is tougher than calculus equations :P are u sure u havent missed out on any names? XD :D

imo keep those 5 players ;) maybe i'm biased cuz i dont like dzeko at all. overrated B)

hi all,

I have been offered Alcántara THIAGO and Kevin GROSSKREUTZ for vidal? iM STUCK ON THIS ONE AS i KNOW Thiago is hot property? true?

Then again vidal is good enough for a 92?

hi all' date='

I have been offered Alcántara THIAGO and Kevin GROSSKREUTZ for vidal? iM STUCK ON THIS ONE AS i KNOW Thiago is hot property? true?

Then again vidal is good enough for a 92?[/quote']

id take that for Thiago and Kevin can come in handy if you need depth,Id do that deal!

I'd say you must have a very strong first team (or at least defense) to see Messi as an upgrade to those combined.