lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Yaya Toure for Neymar +Witsel?

If you can't adequately replace Toure, I would keep him. It's of no great benefit to you if Neymar and Witsel rise in 2 or 3 years time to a 91/ 92, whilst Toure is a 93/94. It would be seriously detrimental to your team. So as mentioned, I'm sure that you have 90+ wingers/ strikers, but do you have a 92+ midfielder to replace Toure? I think that's the question that you need to ask yourself.

Alexandre PATO for £32' date='000,000 plus Samuel ETO'O .

selling pato

i know both may drop but what to?

thanks[/quote']

Keep pato,now that zlatan has left, pato might get a more prominent role not that he has'nt since he has been dogged by injuries.But reports of suggested that he may have finally gotten over them.Have faith and keep pato.Eto stands a higher chance of dropping since he is in russia.Plus do u really need the 32 M? .Will it be useful? .

My Yaya Toure for Neymar +Witsel?

Thats an amazing deal mate ' date=' id snap his arm off for that deal.

Alexandre PATO for £32,000,000 plus Samuel ETO'O .

selling pato

i know both may drop but what to?

thanks

If 32m can buy something good then sell him , if not keep Pato

Big deal for me this one

Ozil = My Soldado, Pjanic and 27m....

I have 37m in the back so thats fine

I have Giroud and Gameiro to cover the loss of Soldado and I only play one up top anyway, have plenty of Am's to cover Pjanic (Ozil ;) ) so what you guys think.....

Big deal for me this one

Ozil = My Soldado' date=' Pjanic and 27m....

I have 37m in the back so thats fine

I have Giroud and Gameiro to cover the loss of Soldado and I only play one up top anyway, have plenty of Am's to cover Pjanic (Ozil ;) ) so what you guys think.....[/quote']

Do it since your getting Ozil cheap and you have replacements for the players.

mamadou sakho or mateo musacchio??

please can as many people offer an opinion and explain why because i really dont know who to choose. many thanks.

p.s sorry if u have already answered this.

please can as many people offer an opinion and explain why because i really dont know who to choose. many thanks.

Myself I'd go for Sakho.... He has fallen out a bit @ PSG but he's still a class CB and could walk into most top teams first XI's he should be 92 in the next couple of years all being good for him, Musacchio is a good player and he is a close second only because Know one knows where he is going to move to.....

Sakho for me, better club and better future.

Cheers mate problem is he wouldnt get near my first team and I need to save cash :P repped anyway :)

i know he's only 88 but he's a late bloomer and has the potential to be 90+ one day. i really rate him.

I know this is not the right place to post this but it is the only way I can contact the forumers I respect without PM'ing them all individually.

Due to the unfortunate Resignation of my good friend Elohim there is now a slot available in my custom set-up' date=' anyone interested please PM me.

It's not on a first come first serve basis I am basing it on whose opinion I respect on here, if you know I don't like you then don't bother.[/quote']

Bump: now three teams available if anyone is interested. Only a 10 team GW in its second season with a whole load of quality players available PM if interested.