Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

really need another backup CB. Two decent ones coming off their TBs soon...

BONUCCI (89): Had a good season with Juve and a fantastic Euros, but caught up in match fixing scandel. Was nailed on for a +1 only a rew week back.

-

OR-

DEDE (88): Dont know anything about him, but heard hes a fantastic CB. But plays in Brazil.

THESE 2 ARE THE ONLY 2 AVAILABLE WORTH GETTING FROM EXTERNAL BUT BOTH COME OFF TB AT SAME TIME AT SAME CLUB, I WILL HAVE COMPETITION FOR BOTH.

THANK YOU

BONUCCI (89): Had a good season with Juve and a fantastic Euros' date=' but caught up in match fixing scandel. Was nailed on for a +1 only a rew week back.

-

OR-

DEDE (88): Dont know anything about him, but heard hes a fantastic CB. But plays in Brazil.

THESE 2 ARE THE ONLY 2 AVAILABLE WORTH GETTING FROM EXTERNAL BUT BOTH COME OFF TB AT SAME TIME AT SAME CLUB, I WILL HAVE COMPETITION FOR BOTH.

THANK YOU[/quote']

I'd pick Bonucci.

BONUCCI (89): Had a good season with Juve and a fantastic Euros' date=' but caught up in match fixing scandel. Was nailed on for a +1 only a rew week back.

-

OR-

THANK YOU[/quote']

Be careful of Bonucci, he could be facing a very lengthy ban

Be careful of Bonucci' date=' he could be facing a very lengthy ban[/quote']

Yeah this is my conundrum:confused:

A few week back Bonucci was my 1st choice. Now with the math fixing senario im leaning more towards Dede, but as ive said i personly know very little of him, just read good reports about him on here and other websites.

Herrera or Tello + Sow?

Herrera is a favorite of mine' date=' but is it worth letting Tello go? Could also get Gundugon in a straight swap for Tello.[/quote']

i would go for tello and Sow, Herrera seems to be 'limited' as imo he kind of has limits that deny him to become a real champion. Sow's rating is safe, and Tello has alot of potential, so id go for the 2 players as you get the player for the present, and the player for the future.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Buy David Villa for John Terry and Rio Ferdinand.

All of which are aging' date=' but can't get anyone younger.[/quote']

If you have other great CB I would do it, Villa is a great player and next year I think that he will do very well ;)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sell or keep savic?? I would sell he for buy acerbi.. who is the best' date=' acerbi or savic???[/quote']

I'd keep Savic. he's been 86, meanwhile Acerbi is 85.

these 2 guys will find it hard to even get another +1, except if they're moving to lower-divison club.

Will Neymar have a chance to rise after London 2012 if Brazil win gold medal?

I don't think he will rise .

Buy David Villa for John Terry and Rio Ferdinand.

All of which are aging' date=' but can't get anyone younger.[/quote']

Get Villa . Agree with Marek , i think he will have a good season

Been offered 13million for my Kyle Walker,

Now Alves is first choice with Richards as back up and I have the likes of Luke Shaw and Kurt Zouma who can also play there in the future,

Should I accept this deal? My chairman values Walker at 7.8m so seems a fair deal to me. I have players developing concerns, Walker being one of them so not like he will feature much and I could buy Aurier so what do you guys and gals think? Is this deal worth doing and i then acquire a talent like Aurier who won't develop concerns?

Should i swap my Wilshere for hamsik?:confused:

keep hamsik

Been offered 13million for my Kyle Walker' date='

Now Alves is first choice with Richards as back up and I have the likes of Luke Shaw and Kurt Zouma who can also play there in the future,

Should I accept this deal? My chairman values Walker at 7.8m so seems a fair deal to me. I have players developing concerns, Walker being one of them so not like he will feature much and I could buy Aurier so what do you guys and gals think? Is this deal worth doing and i then acquire a talent like Aurier who won't develop concerns?[/quote']

sell walker he is overrated

Been offered 13million for my Kyle Walker' date='

Should I accept this deal? My chairman values Walker at 7.8m so seems a fair deal to me. I have players developing concerns, Walker being one of them so not like he will feature much and I could buy Aurier so what do you guys and gals think? Is this deal worth doing and i then acquire a talent like Aurier who won't develop concerns?[/quote']

Keep Walker and loan him out...

Should i swap my Wilshere for hamsik?:confused:

Get Hamsik.