lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

it's dzagoev worth buying for 19 mil?he will be a back-up' date='but also money dont means a lot for me[/quote']

Yes no hesitation

Im Athletic and Someone has made this bid for my Muniain

Muniain = Barzagli and Bonucci.....

Im thinking of rejecting' date=' just wondered your opinion![/quote']

Yes, reject it

If you had a choice out of Haruna/Muniesa/Ghoulam which would you take in a cash + player swap for Miguel Danny.

Probably Muniesa but tbh I would keep Danny...

I hate asking these types of questions here especially, but who are THE hottest prospects at RB currently? I don't really want 75s but established 87+ players.. I currentlu have Raphael, Abate, VDW, Jantsche. Anybody really I must get? (like someone hot like Alba or a Phil Jones (have both)). Thanks

Probably Muniesa but tbh I would keep Danny...
The reasons i want to sell him are' date='

[list']

[*] I'm in considerable debt. He's also on very high wages.

[*] I have De Bruyne, Canete and Firmino who can replace him in the side.

[*] I'm not sure if he's injured, but he hasn't featured in any of Zenit's games yet this season...

[*] He's also getting to that age where he is becoming worthless.

Latest is. He's now gone back on his word and just offered me Haruna and cash. Good enough?

The reasons i want to sell him are' date='

[list']

[*] I'm in considerable debt. He's also on very high wages.

[*] I have De Bruyne, Canete and Firmino who can replace him in the side.

[*] I'm not sure if he's injured, but he hasn't featured in any of Zenit's games yet this season...

[*] He's also getting to that age where he is becoming worthless.

If you are in debt then yes, also you got KDB so yeah defo do it now :P

I hate asking these types of questions here especially' date=' but who are THE hottest prospects at RB currently? I don't really want 75s but established 87+ players.. I currentlu have Raphael, Abate, VDW, Jantsche. Anybody really I must get? (like someone hot like Alba or a Phil Jones (have both)). Thanks[/quote']

Jantschke is very good...You shouldnt be really worried if u have him but Luiz Danilo is also good and worth buying...

I hate asking these types of questions here especially' date=' but who are THE hottest prospects at RB currently? I don't really want 75s but established 87+ players.. I currentlu have Raphael, Abate, VDW, Jantsche. Anybody really I must get? (like someone hot like Alba or a Phil Jones (have both)). Thanks[/quote']

I'd consider Azpilicueta (Couldn't for the life of me spell it correctly), as I'd bank on him signing for Chelsea within the next few days and breaking into the 1st 11.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is worth buying Puyol? I would do it, he's 34, yes, but he's one of the best SM players and he can play in every defensive position, and he's the best defender on transfer list (I need a defender). What do you think about him? For how long he stay 96 or 95 (SM season)? Thanks :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is worth buying Puyol? I would do it' date=' he's 34, yes, but he's one of the best SM players and he can play in every defensive position, and he's the best defender on transfer list (I need a defender). What do you think about him? For how long he stay 96 or 95 (SM season)? Thanks :)[/quote']

I'd only buy him if I had alot of cash lying around and he was at an external club. I wouldnt offer anyone decent, regardless of rating. This will be his last season imo, and I still doubt he'll play that much. Will drop by 1 or 2 in coming changes at Christmas and then May again.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd only buy him if I had alot of cash lying around and he was at an external club. I wouldnt offer anyone decent' date=' regardless of rating. This will be his last season imo, and I still doubt he'll play that much. Will drop by 1 or 2 in coming changes at Christmas and then May again.[/quote']

Is a ONLY CASH competitive world. I would buy him for 35-40 mln (a good price for this world). He say that he want play football for many years... Are you sure that he drop 1 or 2 at Christmas??? I think that also next season he will be a starter

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is a ONLY CASH competitive world. I would buy him for 35-40 mln (a good price for this world). He say that he want play football for many years... Are you sure that he drop 1 or 2 at Christmas??? I think that also next season he will be a starter

get puyol if theres no other really good 90+ defenders in the market ;) he'll probably get a -1 in the next change tho :P. difficult to hold on to 96 without playing regularly. but still he'll be good for you if theres no other defenders close to his rating.

Yaya Toure = Song + 15m ?

I also have Y'anm villa thanks

If you are getting Toure I would do it.

Yaya is a solid 93 and Song doesn't look like rising anytime soon.

You already have M'villa so you don't need a young DM and Yaya will be a solid 93 DM for a while. By the time Song hits 92 M'villa will be acres ahead of him.