lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

If you are getting Toure I would do it.

Yaya is a solid 93 and Song doesn't look like rising anytime soon.

You already have M'villa so you don't need a young DM and Yaya will be a solid 93 DM for a while. By the time Song hits 92 M'villa will be acres ahead of him.

I am thinking of playing song at the back villa in dm ,so should I ?

Been Offered Matuidi and Sakho for my Javi Martinez.... What you guys reakon?

I wouldnt do this deal' date=' Keep Javi Martinez. :)

I heard that Sakho well out of favour at PSG a bit last season an its a lot better to have Martinez than Matuidi.[/center']

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I wouldnt do this deal' date=' Keep Javi Martinez. :)

I heard that Sakho well out of favour at PSG a bit last season an its a lot better to have Martinez than Matuidi.[/center']

Keep Martinez' date=' he's special :)[/quote']

Cheers guys :) Repped both!

I am thinking of playing song at the back villa in dm ' date='so should I ?[/quote']

Song wont keep his CB long so he's not someone to rely on as a CB

It's a decent offer however I feel Martinez will be a future CB/DM for Spain. He's got immense technical ability for someone of his build and a great passing range. Could well replace Puyol at CB for Spain in future.

RVP and Welbeck or Rooney

I have I feeling I know very well which the better side is just wanted opinions

RVP and Welbeck for me. RVP had one good season, but he is still a top quality striker. Welbeck has a great future ahead of him.

It would really depend on if you need another striker or not' date=' or if you have enough strikers n want use Welbeck with RVP in the deal.

Overall I prefer Rooney over Van Persie, hes younger n plays for a better team, better nationality n a rating higher.

Although on the game there isnt going be much difference between their form, if Welbeck is in your top 4 strikers with Van Persie then I think I would keep the duo, if Ive got Rooney n could do with another forward then I would probably get RVP an Welbeck.

Think its pretty fair, just depends if you need more depth or not. :)[/center']

It would really depend on if you need another striker or not' date=' or if you have enough strikers n want use Welbeck with RVP in the deal.

Overall I prefer Rooney over Van Persie, hes younger n plays for a better team, better nationality n a rating higher.

Although on the game there isnt going be much difference between their form, if Welbeck is in your top 4 strikers with Van Persie then I think I would keep the duo, if Ive got Rooney n could do with another forward then I would probably get RVP an Welbeck.

Thing its pretty fair, just depends if you need more depth or not. :)[/center']

I have Rooney, Gameiro, Bojan and Milito recently agreed a deal for my other forward Jovetic.

I'm only lacking at RB really so I could change Welbeck for Rafael I wanted Walker and RVP but he said no which would have been ideal for me.

I have Rooney' date=' Gameiro, Bojan and Milito recently agreed a deal for my other forward Jovetic.

I'm only lacking at RB really so I could change Welbeck for Rafael I wanted Walker and RVP but he said no which would have been ideal for me.[/quote']

Think I would get Van Persie n Welbeck then sell Milito, so it would leave you with Persie, Welbeck, Gameiro, Bojan and Jovetic.

Which side do you take?

Alexis or N. Powell + Kagawa + 10M

and

Alexis or Nani + N. Powell

If you were to sell Sanchez then I think the bottom deal is best.

get rvp and welbeck. rvp deserves 95 if he is to play like he did in the last season

get matudi and sakho two good players for a great player

Overall I prefer Rooney over Van Persie, hes younger n plays for a better team, [b']better nationality[/b] n a rating higher.

Think its pretty fair, just depends if you need more depth or not. :)

hahahaha, pull the other one, England ahead of the Netherlands, pffft :rolleyes: that'll be the day. England are the most overrated team in Europe, the British press hype them up like nothing then seem surprised even disappointed when they fail, as if they are going to win something, everyone except the British know England won't win anything, even some British are clicking on to it.

hahahaha' date=' pull the other one, England ahead of the Netherlands, pffft :rolleyes: that'll be the day. England are the most overrated team in Europe, the British press hype them up like nothing then seem surprised even disappointed when they fail, as if they are going to win something, everyone except the British know England won't win anything, even some British are clicking on to it.[/quote']

I swear England lasted long than Holland at the Euro's.......

hahahaha' date=' pull the other one, England ahead of the Netherlands, pffft :rolleyes: that'll be the day. England are the most overrated team in Europe, the British press hype them up like nothing then seem surprised even disappointed when they fail, as if they are going to win something, everyone except the British know England won't win anything, even some British are clicking on to it.[/quote']

i agree with you on this English team and players are overrated no doubt.

I swear England lasted long than Holland at the Euro's.......

You're right the POMs did last longer at the Euro's, but when was the last time England have gone into any competition as favourites or even with an outside chance of winning. Euro 12 the Dutch where one of the favourites along with Spain and Germany. I think England overachieved in the Euro's, I didn't expect them to even qualify, but that's football, full of surprises.

RVP and Welbeck

You get RVP whos a class striker and Welbeck whos a young promising player for United and England. Also, I dont like Rooney personally as a player. ( no offence meant to anyone) Just my personal opinion :o