Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Whilst I agree that the press 'hype' the team up for tournaments' date=' it is not unrealistic. Individually, many players from the England NT have been amongst the top 3 in the world in their positions, winning numerous titles and Champions League titles over the years.

The fact that they cannot function as a team for some reason is a mystery that will probably never be solved.

As for your suggestion that the Dutch are ahead of England:rolleyes:

The Dutch NT is one of the poorest for decades and only a very very select few would make it into the England NT (Robben, RVP, Sneijder). The others are no better and most are in fact individually poorer than their English counterparts.

As a team the Dutch do perform better than England I grant you that. However as pointed out above, individually, there are only realistically 3 players who would start for the English NT.

The quality of Dutch footballers is pretty limp compared to the times of Kluivert, Bergkamp, De Boer's, Cocu, Zenden, Overmars etc etc etc.[/quote']

i feel england used to be a team of superstars with no team work. now the team is full of veterans no disrespect but rooney and hart are the only players in the same league with robben, rvp etc. greats like lampard gerrard,terry,cole etc are getting old they are mere shadows of their old self.

many of the current english player are overrated .

i feel england used to be a team of superstars with no team work. now the team is full of veterans no disrespect but rooney and hart are the only players in the same league with robben' date=' rvp etc. greats like lampard gerrard,terry,cole etc are getting old they are mere shadows of their old self.

many of the current english player are overrated .[/quote']

Lampard, Gerrard, Terry and Cole, although 'veterans' are still better players than those in the Dutch NT at present - with the exception of the 3 players I mentioned.

Lampard, Terry and Cole were 'good' enough to sustain a succesful champions league challenge after all.

And the players coming through such as Welbeck, Walker, Cleverley, Wilshere etc are, if not better, are at least on a par with the Dutch talent coming through.

Basically anyone coming to the conclusion that the Netherlands are superior to England in ANY way ( technical ability, skill, success, youth coming through) other than playing better as a 'team unit' is suffering from a delusional state of mind.

I have a question of my own. From the following three:

Shinji Kagawa, Toni Kroos, Iker Muniain

I must choose two, and I'm leading towards Kagawa and Kroos. There are reasons for this, but I'd love to hear choices/thoughts from a few more people first.

Those which I choose will be starters for me now (and probably in the long term too).

Thanks.

Shinji Kagawa' date=' Toni Kroos, Iker Muniain[/center']

I must choose two, and I'm leading towards Kagawa and Kroos. There are reasons for this, but I'd love to hear choices/thoughts from a few more people first.

Those which I choose will be starters for me now (and probably in the long term too).

Thanks.

Kagawa would certainly be my first pick.

Kroos is likely to bring more instant rewards in terms of ratings although I feel Muniain is the player with more potential

Thanks.

I would go for Kagawa then Kroos, Basically they are both at better clubs, both play for there NT whereas Muniain is way down the pecking order in terms of getting into the NT and plays for a lesser league team.

In SM terms the two I mentioned, however I agree with Dancpoli, in real terms Muniain has more potential than Kroos

Kagawa would certainly be my first pick.

Kroos is likely to bring more instant rewards in terms of ratings although I feel Muniain is the player with more potential

I would go for Kagawa then Kroos' date=' Basically they are both at better clubs, both play for there NT whereas Muniain is way down the pecking order in terms of getting into the NT and plays for a lesser league team.

In SM terms the two I mentioned, however I agree with Dancpoli, in real terms Muniain has more potential than Kroos[/quote']

Thanks for replying.

These are along the lines of the same thoughts I had. I agree Muniain has more potential in reality, but my concern is that there are many factors needed for him to achieve his potential, and even then it would take a while (longer than Kroos to achieve a rating near his potential).

I'll stick with my initial thoughts, and keep Kagawa and Kroos. Thanks for your reasoned advice. Repped where possible.

Thanks.

if you are looking long termor looking for back up munian is the option to pick. kawaga is the answer if you are looking for a quick riser

Thanks.

I like Kroos but i'd go for Kagawa and Muniain. Kagawa is at a better club and i think he will rise and Muniain is young , he will def move in future.

will vidal rise?

i have also been offer clichy + 10 mill for sahin

i have alba currently at left back

[*]Vidal will certainly rise.

[*]If you currently have Alba then I'd also keep hold of Sahin' date=' a move to the correct club will see him fulfil his potential.

[/list']

Edit: Just seen your previous post, Vidal for Sahin is a fair deal