Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should i accept this offer?

Bayern Munchen have made an offer to Roma for Daniele DE ROSSI of £15' date='000,000 plus Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER and Diniyar BILYALETDINOV[/quote']

Do you need strength on the wings? I would do Schweinsteiger and someone else personally. I don't think the offer you received is good enough TBH.

here is a question.

i'm selling lucho for aquilani+mexes which i have already accepted.

is aquilani doing alright this season? He has only started 7 times with 7 subs for some reason. Injured?

cheers

thx for the reply (and to darshan j. as well) on my guardado for vucinic post. I also feel that Vucinic is 93 potential in not such far future.

on topic: I think that deal is good for you. Two young top countries NT players at the price of a max-rated one that is slightly older. Aquilani was seen as a 92 in the last changes however he got some recurring injures which haven't helped him at that.

Should I offer Diarra for Zanetti?

Lass Diarra is 90, he is probably going to raise his rating, but only plays CM/DM.

While Zanetti is 94, (probably going to drop though), and plays all of the defence, and the DM.

I wasn't playing Diarra, I have too many Midfielders, but I'm one defender short.

Should I trade him, or buy

BEREZUTSKY, Aleksei CSKA Moskva 26 90 - £7.0M £12.2M

And keep Lass

Who also plays the 4 defensive position? Any help greatly appreciated :)

Lass Diarra is 90' date=' he is probably going to raise his rating, but only plays CM/DM.

While Zanetti is 94, (probably going to drop though), and plays all of the defence, and the DM.

I wasn't playing Diarra, I have too many Midfielders, but I'm one defender short.

And keep Lass

Who also plays the 4 defensive position? Any help greatly appreciated :)[/quote']

Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT play Zanetti at any defensive position! Play him ONLY as DM. It is general opinion (you can find it in the forums in lots of places) that players that are midfielders as primary and defenders as secondary (or vice versa) do not play well in that secondary defending positions. I have Zanetti in my squad and have tried it out and it is true, he never gets more than 6 while playing in the defense.

I also have Berezutsky and he has done well for me at any defending position. :) But know this: before the last rating changes, Aleksei was CB/LB while his brother Vasili was Def. Now Aleksei is Def and Vasili is CB/RB. So you never know what will happen next...

Hi I need help getting a winger or RM or LM!! I can pretty much get anyone for the chairman value!! I have 15 mil to spend so who???? Nani?? Walcott?? Jesus Navus???

Jesus Navas,Riera,Ben Arfa,Guardado,Kuyt can be good buy for you

Lass Diarra is 90' date=' he is probably going to raise his rating, but only plays CM/DM.

And keep Lass

Who also plays the 4 defensive position? Any help greatly appreciated :)[/quote']

Zanetti is good buy,but dont trade Diarra to get him! Diarra will rise and can rise further when Zanetti wont reach rating more than 94. And, Diarra value at SM must be higher than Zanetti coz Zanetti is very old. Try to get by Zanetti only by money or trade with other players

Hi I need help getting a winger or RM or LM!! I can pretty much get anyone for the chairman value!! I have 15 mil to spend so who???? Nani?? Walcott?? Jesus Navus???

navas would be the best bet. Is maxi an option? I would try to get him as well, or simao, who would be cheaper options.

for the long term, walcott, vela, diego capel would be ideal. Silva or nasri if you have the money.

cheers

[b']While Zanetti is 94, (probably going to drop though),[/b] and plays all of the defence, and the DM.

And keep Lass

Why is Zanetti going to drop? He plays in every game (i think ) , and he NEVER has a bad game.

TIPKAROS' date=' said thay DM that are also defenders, do not play well on defense, I searched for it, and looks like it's true, so I wasn't going to go through with the deal :) I do need a CB, who should I get?[/quote']

usually player that has different area for their 2nd position play bad at their 2nd position(e.g RB/DM will play worse in DM than RB when a CB/RB can perform well at both position.) if you looking for D, Westermann is best choice

Why is Zanetti going to drop? He plays in every game (i think ) ' date=' and he NEVER has a bad game.[/quote']

yeah, you right Sambelele, Zanetti wont drop. He's been consistent performer every season and it make him wont drop anytime soon

hi every1 can u help me on this deal

Do u think i should do Hugo Lloris(90-91-92){my player} for Arthur Boruc(91) and Scott McDonald(89)

But i no 1 thing it will give ma team depth

so ur decisions please

i wont sell Lloris. He's very talented Goalkeeper and will be France no. 1. McDonald is not as good as last season,so he'll stay

Ithink i will get jesus Navas! This is my squad:

Julio cesar

Ramos Cannavaro Juan

Robben Xavi Fabregas Guardado

d. Silva

Torres Messi

Subs:

Bojan

Pato

a.young

muntari

juninho

gago

and 20 mil!!!!!! :) should i sell robben for 27 mil tho???

no,dont sell Robben! Robben perform well this season and he'll rise to 93. If you want cash someone from your squad, sell Bojan and Gago for big value

While Zanetti is 94, [b'](probably going to drop though), [/b]and plays all of the defence, and the DM.

And keep Lass

Note the bolden part

If Zanetti drops, i'll quit SM :D (captain of Inter - they are first, played most matches - and great performances, still plays quite regularly for Argentina) - So he shouldn't drop

Had a bid accepted for Petric. Djalo 22 87, Helder Postiga and 2 million. I think its a good deal as i don't see either Postiga or Djalo rising and i desperately need a quality forward for the team. Any thoughts? Shall i go through with the deal?

Had a bid accepted for Petric. Djalo 22 87' date=' Helder Postiga and 2 million. I think its a good deal as i don't see either Postiga or Djalo rising and i desperately need a quality forward for the team. Any thoughts? Shall i go through with the deal?[/quote']

I'd go for that. Never heard of Djalo, Postiga I would sell anyway, Petric keeps on scoring and is excellent IRL. If anything, he is going to rise. HSV is doing well too, so it actually isn't even impossible.

Made a bid for Sissoko in a GC and was countered:

Atlético Madrid have made a counter offer to VfB Stuttgart for Mohamed SISSOKO of £1' date='200,000 plus Orlando ENGELAAR and Juliano BELLETTI

I have enough cover in both positions.[/quote']

i'd go for it. Sissoko is key part in Juve this season when Engelaar never impress at Schalke and Belletti doesn't get much time to play since Bosingwa arrival