lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Don't know much about Vertonghen but Benatia's probably the best CB in Serie A now that Silva's gone so a small guess he's probably the better player. However with him not leaving Udinese he might get to 91' date=' seeing they're in the CL. (should get 91 anyways). Vertonghen still has to prove himself in the EPL first.[/quote']

Agree with this, Benatia is by far and away the better player

Aguero for my Benzema??

as a player, I think Aguero is better, but In SM, you can't really go wrong with either. Benzema plays for a slightly better team, but has Higuian, who many people consider as a better pure striker, as competition. Aguero is easily City's best forward, and plays better for his national team. Both have the potential to get 95 in the near future, but in real life terms: i think Aguero is better than Benzema

My Defoe plus Gourcuff for Podolski?

get podolski he is good

Hi .My yaya toure for alex song + 15M ' date=' the other manager also promised me ramires If i am willing to give up akinfeev ( I have abbiate as back-up).Should I do the deal ?[/quote']

no keep igor and yaya

i feel the deal is like this

yaya = song + ramires good deal for both sides

igor = 15 mil very very very bad for you

Should i swap Susaeta + Livermore for Walcott ?

Thanks.

I'd probably do that' date=' Susaeta was poor last season for Bilbao and Livermore???

Walcott might not be a world beater but he's a solid 90 in SM and should stay so for some time

Aguero for my Benzema??

Difficult, Benzema is playing for the better team but has Higuain as competition, I'd probably swap him for Aguero though, either way you can't go wrong

Not certain on this one' date=' Podolski has poor history when moving to a bigger club but maybe Arsenal can break that. Probably do it, Gourcuff has been average and Defoe plays for an average team.

Hi .My Yaya Toure for Alex song + 15M , the other manager also promised me Ramires If i am willing to give up Akinfeev ( I have abbiate as back-up).Should I do the deal ?

Which other GK's are available in your gameworld?, if you can get another decent GK, then I'd probably go ahead with it. Have a look at Ter Stegen, Leno, Ahamada, Courtois

Aguero for my Benzema??

Get Aguero. For me' date=' he is the better forward.

I would go for it, Podolski promises big things at Arsenal.

Hi .My yaya toure for alex song + 15M ' date=' the other manager also promised me ramires If i am willing to give up akinfeev ( I have abbiate as back-up).Should I do the deal ?[/quote']

Keep your Yaya and Akinfeev. Abbiati isn't the best keeper to have as back-up so keep the Russian.

Thanks.

I would' date=' though Walcott isn't exactly rising atm, Susa appears to be out of Bilbao's immediate plans atm, though I could care less about Livermore.

Aguero for my Benzema??

I would. Benzema IMo is a great player, but too often is pulled away from his position due to his tendency to drop deeper.

Aguero is simply a beast.

It should be an easy easy yes. Defoe may or may not be a Spur' date=' while Gourcuff has flattered to decieve for so long.

Hi .My yaya toure for alex song + 15M , the other manager also promised me ramires If i am willing to give up akinfeev ( I have abbiate as back-up).Should I do the deal ?

Hi there. If there are other suitable GKs you can get in your GW as replacement for Akinfeev, I would suggest you do it..

if not, I wouldn't Abbiati is a mess IMO.

Aguero for my Benzema??

I think Aguero edges it' date=' but by very little.

Thanks.

I'd prefer Walcott, but by not much. Unless I can use the depth of 2 players immediately.

Podolski!

Yaya > Song

Ramires or Akinfeev depending how much you need them for that position... and other options in the transfer market.

Yes' date=' you should do it :)[/quote']
I'd probably do that' date=' Susaeta was poor last season for Bilbao and Livermore???

Walcott might not be a world beater but he's a solid 90 in SM and should stay so for some time[/quote']

I would' date=' though Walcott isn't exactly rising atm, Susa appears to be out of Bilbao's immediate plans atm, though I could care less about Livermore.[/quote']

Thanks for replies . Repped . If anyone isn't repped, it means that have to spread

Andy carroll(mine) for Lewis Holtby' date=' good deal?[/quote']

I'd do it in a blink of a eye since Carroll seems set to be a sub player at Liverpool.

Holtby has also hinted that he would move on next season to the PL.

Holtby is a better player atm, a great player for Die Knappen.

ALSO. Matuidi or Melo?

I'd do it in a blink of a eye since Carroll seems set to be a sub player at Liverpool.

Holtby has also hinted that he would move on next season to the PL.

Holtby is a better player atm' date=' a great player for Die Knappen.

[b']ALSO. Matuidi or Melo?[/b]

Matuidi for me.