• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Matuidi for me.

Cheers frisky. Repped :D

mussachio(vilareal) and Carvalho(madrid) for podolski.

mussachio doesn't start so trading one starter for another

You said Podolski starts for you, so it really depends on whether losing Musacchio will affect you. Carvalho could very well drop, as he didn't play as much last season.

mussachio(vilareal) and Carvalho(madrid) for podolski.

mussachio doesn't start so trading one starter for another

I'd definitely do it as Carvalho is over the hill and Podolski can be a big hit for Arsenal and therefore may rise in the future (tho is a safe 91 even if he doesn't!!)

Guest drseanfitz

Podolski every day in the week. Mussachio is in Liga Adlante now' date=' and if he doesnt move he'll drop. And Carvalho is well, old and slow. Well past his best years.[/quote']
I'd definitely do it as Carvalho is over the hill and Podolski can be a big hit for Arsenal and therefore may rise in the future (tho is a safe 91 even if he doesn't!!)
Cheers frisky. Repped :D

You said Podolski starts for you' date=' so it really depends on whether losing Musacchio will affect you. Carvalho could very well drop, as he didn't play as much last season.[/quote']

thanks lads

Zapata worth a buy? Need a CB...I've just seen he's loaned to AC Milan...SO how good is he? :)

very good actually. At Udinese was one of the best CBs in the league.

Shame Villarreal went on to get relegated.

he''ll maintain his 89 at Milan. If he does well he could well be a permanent by end of the coming season.

he''ll maintain his 89 at Milan. If he does well he could well be a permanent by end of the coming season.

Thanks, I thought I'd hear he was good, but then with his move to Villarreal it went a bit quiet. I'll pick him up quick then. :D

Just noticed that Gareth Bale is now wearing the no. 9 at Spurs. Does this mean AVB wants him to become more of a Fwd? So will he change to something like a Fwd/Wing ? Asking this as im using him in a deal btw

it's not official innit? They just used it for pre-season, though Bale did say himself that he wants a "higher" number to reflect his playing position now.

I for one thinks that he's better off as a winger.

Anyway, nice to see a fellow Singaporean, Happy National Day lol

it's not official innit? They just used it for pre-season' date=' though Bale did say himself that he wants a "higher" number to reflect his playing position now.

I for one thinks that he's better off as a winger.

Anyway, nice to see a fellow Singaporean, Happy National Day lol[/quote']

Thanks for the insight. Its been ages since i saw a Singaporean around here. Happy National Day to you too :)

Just noticed that Gareth Bale is now wearing the no. 9 at Spurs. Does this mean AVB wants him to become more of a Fwd? So will he change to something like a Fwd/Wing ? Asking this as im using him in a deal btw

No matter what number Bale will wear, I think he is about to lose LB anyway. LM/Wing or Wing/LM or Wing makes sense...

Wot would u say his potential is as milan? Wot can he achive ratings wise?

Wot would u say his potential is as milan? Wot can he achive ratings wise?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lucas Moura is a new PSG player. Now' date=' what do you think about him? His probable peak? And when will he rise?

And what do you think about T.Silva, Pastore and Lavezzi? Next rating of these players?[/quote']

Moura is joining in january so will stay until then at the latest!

Silva should stay....he is no worse than he was. Although due to drop in league possible -1.

Pastore will stick at 90.

Lavezzi will stay at 92 as he only just got there. Will not get any higher though!