lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rani Khedira..how good is he? worth a buy?

Could be as good as his brother IMO. Was decent in the U17 WC last year. Talent wise a good buy, and has played alright for Stuttgart's second team.

Whether this season will be his breakthrough, I do not know.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys !

GC: Inigo Martinez + Griezmann => Eriksen (mine)

Which side would you go for?

Ando also' date=' is Griezmann close to a bigger club (without considering unuseful rumours?)?[/quote']

Never played in a GC but I'd keep Eriksen (or at least hold out for a better deal) in my standard GWs.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys !

Ando also' date=' is Griezmann close to a bigger club (without considering unuseful rumours?)?[/quote']

I'd probably keep Eriksen, not that I'm overly convinced of his talent but I feel you could possibly get a better offer for someone that is talked about so highly within the corridors of SM

Yes.

Eriksen is by no means guaranteed 90+' date=' hes still got a long way to go. While Hamsik is a safe 91, don't think he'll rise anytime soon but there's no chance of a drop.[/quote']

I'd certainly be more than happy with that deal' date=' I've been impressed with Hamsik every time I've seen the lad play.

I'd accept[/quote']

Cheers fellas. I was leaning that way as I could do with that extra bit of quality in my team, but Eriksen always does well for me. Trying to get a couple of million with it too, but if not then I'll accept the straight swap.

Would you swap Eriksen for Hamsik? I'd be getting Hamsik.

Get Hamsik

Hi guys !

I'd keep Eriksen

Evra and Anderson for Marcelo. I'm getting Marcelo.

Definitely Marcelo

Sell Ibrahimovic to get Jordi Alba + Borini plus 40 million?

The 40 mill would get me nothing.

I have Rossi' date=' Schurrle, Gameiro and Matri, Damiao, Destro, Welbeck as Fwds, but nobody in the 93+ bracket after Ibra.

Aurtenetxe, Pieters I have at LB.

Would you consider it?[/quote']

Keep Ibrahimovic

should i keep or sell Granero? :)

Agree with Zealous' date=' depends who you can get. Keep if he starts and there aren't any alternatives with a better potential.

Depends on what you can get for him, he's quite safe at 89.

Sell Neymar for Shaqirir & Dzagoev? Still unsure about this one.

I'd do that. Neymar still has a couple of years in Brazil, will peak 91 there, then there is the question whether he can make it in 1 of the bigwig leagues.

Shaqiri is a long term successor to Robben I believe, and could get a lot of playing time, while Dzagoev is an exciting player, evidenced by his showing in Russia's first Euro 2012 match.

HOWEVER, if you have no need for the 2, and you have faith in Neymar, simply don't.

Alves + Marcelo + Jovetic = Iniesta + Sagna

Which side would you prefer?

The left side appeals to me for the strength it would add at the back. There's also Jovetic, who is still a good prospect and is viewed highly in Serie A.

The left side just seems too good, even if Iniesta is on offer.