lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lucas digne' date=' can he get past 85 by the end of the season?

should i get fabio da silva instead of digne i am looking for a back up my first choice lb is angel jose

or should i get andre santos instead of the youngsters[/quote']

Get Digne, bright future, sounds like he'll become the LB starter for Lille OSC this season.;)

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

!. Either of those deals. Ozil is better than Hazard' date=' though his fitness levels still does concern me.

2. HELL NO.[/quote']

Number 1

Schwinsteiger Draxler and Ozil

Number 2

I'd say don't do it

1. I'd let Hazard go for any of those deals lol' date=' you're lucky to have (Edit: managers) in your GW paying that high for him. The best deal for me though would be the Schweini one followed by Ozil swap and then Cavani+Jordi.

2. Great deal for you if you're getting Neuer.[/quote']

Bold ones.

Ok, Thanks everybody

Zlatan + Gameiro for Ronaldo

Zlatan for Fabregas and Alba

Im the one thats losing Zlatan. I have a feeling I could get them accepted ;)

What do you guys think?

Both are fantastic deals for you.

Without knowing your squad needs, it's difficult to choose which youy should progress with.

If you're not desperate for Cesc and Alba, I'd go with the Ronaldo deal.

What do you guys think?

I wouldnt waste any time...hit the accept button as quick as you can for either deal, best deal is dependent on what position you need most. Id lean towards Fab+Alba but I dislike Ronaldo as a person and I love Spanish players and there way of playing so it clouds my view :P

Both are fantastic deals for you.

Without knowing your squad needs' date=' it's difficult to choose which youy should progress with.

If you're not desperate for Cesc and Alba, I'd go with the Ronaldo deal.[/quote']

Thanks alot :) I really dont have any sqad needs right now :P I got enough players to satisfy me with getting Schurlle, Jovetic, Yanga, Armero, Fellaini, Cabaye, Mvila,Maher,Xhaka,Isco, Destro and etc all bought from externals. And if you add it to the origional PSG squad I think I got enough depth to sell Zlatan

EDIT: Reppyed you all, Thanks alot to everybody :)

What do you guys think?

go with the 2nd deal mate. not only ur getting two farcelona and spanish internationals but also keeping gameiro at the same time ;)

Im hoping for some advice...

Im a big fan of Cavani and have the chance to get him for Dzeko & Eriksen. I know Eriksen has a big future but I have M'vila, KP Boateng, Hernanes and Witsel all currently ahead of him in CM.

any guidance would be greatly appreciated :)

Im a big fan of Cavani and have the chance to get him for Dzeko & Eriksen. I know Eriksen has a big future but I have M'vila' date=' KP Boateng, Hernanes and Witsel all currently ahead of him in CM.

any guidance would be greatly appreciated :)[/quote']

Wouldnt do it. Dzeko is still young and a quality striker who may be off to Milan or Juventus where he can surely maintain his rating and probably even rise. Even if he stays at City and scored at least 10 goals, he will stay at 92. Cavani wont rise at Napoli imo, he'll stay at 92 and he isnt going to leave yet. Basically I think there will be no difference between Dzeko and Cavani for a while unless Dzeko moves to the clubs I mentioned, which means he'll be the better striker to have. Eriksen is an excellent talent and its too much on top of Dzeko for a striker that doesnt look likely to rise further at this point.

Wouldnt do it. Dzeko is still young and a quality striker who may be off to Milan or Juventus where he can surely maintain his rating and probably even rise. Even if he stays at City and scored at least 10 goals' date=' he will stay at 92. Cavani wont rise at Napoli imo, he'll stay at 92 and he isnt going to leave yet. Basically I think there will be no difference between Dzeko and Cavani for a while unless Dzeko moves to the clubs I mentioned, which means he'll be the better striker to have. Eriksen is an excellent talent and its too much on top of Dzeko for a striker that doesnt look likely to rise further at this point.[/quote']

I would try Hernanes + Dzeko instead of Erikssen

What do you guys think?

I prefer the second deal. Good left backs are a rare commodity' date=' but left backs with the 93+ ability are like gold dust!

On top of that you will have Fabs, so snap that deal up mate.

My Gago and Roux for Doumbia?

I really like Doumbia, great goal scorer and I see him moving on to a bigger club within the next 12 months if he can maintain his ability to find the back of the net.

Im a big fan of Cavani and have the chance to get him for Dzeko & Eriksen. I know Eriksen has a big future but I have M'vila' date=' KP Boateng, Hernanes and Witsel all currently ahead of him in CM.

If you really want to do the deal that much and the other manager is interested in doing a deal involving just Dzeko and Eriksen I would be asking for around 7m+, if he won't do that then stick with what you got. The deal on offer does not favour you IMO

Eriksen won't be rated any higher than 91 after the next 2 seasons imo (unless miracles happen). So I'd go for Cavani ;)

Hey buddies' date=' opinions here please:

Ramsey + Grosskreutz for Eriksen + 18M

Money is something with relevance in this GW, better side ? :confused:[/quote']

Tough to decide but id go with Eriksen. Cant see Ramsey starting much and Grosskreutz will have to battle with Blaszczykowski who I think will probably start more. Also 18m is a lot so if you can get some good risers or another 88 rated player, it will be good for you.