Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who would you swap for De Silvestri (or nobody from this list?):

Cahill

Evans

Miranda

Douglas

M'Bia

And separate: De Silvestri or Abate long-term?

get cahill' date=' abate is better

Rafael the brazilian right back is he worth buying :) for 12 million

good deal get him

Sell Mexes? he's my 4th choice CB (Behind Pepe' date='Ramos and Subotic)[/quote']

do it, he is not that good now that t silva is not there to carry him we sahll see his real quality (which is just average)

get some youngster instead of him

Sell Mexes? he's my 4th choice CB (Behind Pepe' date='Ramos and Subotic)[/quote']

Sell him gladly. He has very very bad lapses of concentration which more often than not often cost his side the game.

If you can swap him for a youngster, like jaison said, or a solid lower rated player like Lescott, do that. Cash is fine. Who do you have after him though?

Pastore or Jovetic?

I'd go for Jovetic

Definitely sell him. He's not that great

Sorry to bring this up again but id like to try and get afew more opinions.

Sell Wilfried Zaha and Pierre-Michel Lasogga for Bafetimbi Gomis?

Gomis has been linked with a move to Turkey' date=' and it seems likely that he'll leave with the current situation at Lyon. But is it still worth it? My original offer was £7m and Lasogga.

Gomis would be my highest rated striker, ahead of Hooper and Ruben.[/quote']

I'd get Gomis in your situation

Pastore or Jovetic?

Pastore

Jovetic rating aint going anywhere whilst at Fiorentina, and it looks like he will be there another 12 months at least.

Pastore if he establishes himself in the line-up (who knows with the way PSG are buying every man and his dog) is pplaying for a much better side with chances of winning trophies, also in the Champions League and for a much superior International side.

Given all those factors and the way that SM is played/compile there ratings Patore is easily the logical choice for me over a guy stuck in a mid-ranking (at best) Italian side.

i don't need any of these players but which would be the best to buy in general?

PJANIC, Miralem

DE GEA, David

MARIN, Marko

FERNANDO, Francisco

PAZZINI, Giampaolo

GODÍN, Diego

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

MIRANDA, João

TELLO, Cristian

i don't need any of these players but which would be the best to buy in general?

PJANIC' date=' Miralem

[b']DE GEA, David[/b]

MARIN, Marko

FERNANDO, Francisco

PAZZINI, Giampaolo

GODÍN, Diego

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

MIRANDA, João

TELLO, Cristian

These are my pick..

Costa for Rodwell?

Good deal? Costa isn't anywhere near my first team' date=' while Rodwell will be 3rd choice DM behind Pirlo and Capoue.[/quote']

get robwell he will be an able long term replacement for the aging pirlo

PJANIC' date=' Miralem

DE GEA, David

MARIN, Marko

FERNANDO, Francisco

PAZZINI, Giampaolo

GODÍN, Diego

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

MIRANDA, João

TELLO, Cristian[/quote']

de gea, piszczek and tello are good

Costa for Rodwell?

Good deal? Costa isn't anywhere near my first team' date=' while Rodwell will be 3rd choice DM behind Pirlo and Capoue.[/quote']

I would do it

PJANIC' date=' Miralem

DE GEA, David

MARIN, Marko

FERNANDO, Francisco

PAZZINI, Giampaolo

GODÍN, Diego

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

MIRANDA, João

TELLO, Cristian[/quote']

De Gea, Tello, Piszczek and maybe Marin

PJANIC' date=' Miralem

[b']DE GEA, David[/b]

MARIN, Marko

FERNANDO, Francisco

PAZZINI, Giampaolo

GODÍN, Diego

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

MIRANDA, João

TELLO, Cristian

In my opinion.

I know this isn't the right place to ask but I thought it would be better to post it here than start a whole thread or something.

Can someone give me a small list of young promising goalkeepers rated 80-86? You don't have to waste time researching or anything, just off the top of your head will do. I have a small club that are desperately in need of a goalkeeper and rather than buy some old 88 rated keeper, I would rather have someone that has potential so that if I need to, I can sell him on for a profit in the future.

Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.

PJANIC' date=' Miralem

[b']DE GEA, David[/b]

MARIN, Marko

FERNANDO, Francisco

PAZZINI, Giampaolo

GODÍN, Diego

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

MIRANDA, João

TELLO, Cristian

Those ^

10 characters

PJANIC' date=' Miralem

[b']DE GEA, David

MARIN, Marko[/b]

FERNANDO, Francisco

PAZZINI, Giampaolo

GODÍN, Diego

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

MIRANDA, João

TELLO, Cristian

De Gea - excellent understudy for your current GK, may even rise to the No 1 spot after a few season's.

Marin - Potential to have an excellent season with Chelsea, with a few good season's could get 92/93

Tello - Barcelona player, nuff said :P excellent displays last season should see him given more game time for Barcelona

I know this isn't the right place to ask but I thought it would be better to post it here than start a whole thread or something.

Can someone give me a small list of young promising goalkeepers rated 80-86? You don't have to waste time researching or anything' date=' just off the top of your head will do. I have a small club that are desperately in need of a goalkeeper and rather than buy some old 88 rated keeper, I would rather have someone that has potential so that if I need to, I can sell him on for a profit in the future.

Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.[/quote']

Bolat

Sommer

Trapp

Rafael

Koval

Neto

Unnerstall

Joel

Muriel

Kapino

Perin

Outside your requested perimeters

Ter Stegen

Ahamada

Butland

Branescu

Leali

Areola

De Gea - excellent understudy for your current GK' date=' may even rise to the No 1 spot after a few season's.

Marin - Potential to have an excellent season with Chelsea, with a few good season's could get 92/93

Tello - Barcelona player, nuff said :P excellent displays last season should see him given more game time for Barcelona[/quote']

my current GK is HANDANOVIC who has moved to inter milan will he have a chance of a rise?

my current GK is HANDANOVIC who has moved to inter milan will he have a chance of a rise?

If Inter pull their heads out, Handanovic should get a rise, I can see him taking over from Julio Cesar (I think I've even read Inter are looking to sell Julio), so I'd geuss he has a decent chance.