lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Aitken' date=' is it worth buying Gustavo Muriel for £3M? What is his potential?

Cheers mate.[/quote']

Starting GK for Internacional in Brazil, should get a decent rise but he's already 25, best case scenario is he has a great season or two in Brazil, moves to Europe after WC '14 joining a decent team in which case he may get 90, but that's 2 years away, I'd say 87/88 in Brazil.

Starting GK for Internacional in Brazil' date=' should get a decent rise but he's already 25, best case scenario is he has a great season or two in Brazil, moves to Europe after WC '14 joining a decent team in which case he may get 90, but that's 2 years away, I'd say 87/88 in Brazil.[/quote']

Thankyou very much, I desperately need a goalkeeper and after enquiring about the others you posted, it looks like Muriel is the only one available so it's worth a punt.

Again, thanks for your help.

Would It be worth signing...

Juanmi (Malaga)

Arga (Real Betis)

Galeano (Independiente)

Toloi (Sao Paulo)

Juanmi is likely to get a decent amount of playing time at Malaga, considering their financial meltdown

Toloi is the currently getting some game time at Sao Paulo, even grabbed a goal, was once touted as a future Brazil NT defender, time will tell.

Edit: I'd keep an eye on Agra and Galeano, Argentina are just starting their new season and Arga was getting lots of game time in Portugal and Betis are newly promoted so, you'll just have to wait and see.

Aitken' date=' is it worth buying Gustavo Muriel for £3M? What is his potential?

Cheers mate.[/quote']

i feel he is just an ordinary gk. i think his career will follow the path of kenneth vermeer. not rising high but stable and rising slowly. max 89 imo

De Gea - excellent understudy for your current GK' date=' may even rise to the No 1 spot after a few season's.

Marin - Potential to have an excellent season with Chelsea, with a few good season's could get 92/93

Tello - Barcelona player, nuff said :P excellent displays last season should see him given more game time for Barcelona[/quote']

Tello has not even been given a squad number in the first 25 at Barcelona

If this is the case then he won't rise at all.

Edit: unless he gets a move obviously

Tello has not even been given a squad number in the first 25 at Barcelona

If this is the case then he won't rise at all.

i think one of arsenal's top strikers is not given a number(think it is podolski)

does that mean he will not play or he will not rise again??

i think not giving tello a number is a temporary decision he has the potential i think he will get to 86(at least) by the season end

Would It be worth signing...

Juanmi (Malaga)

Arga (Real Betis)

Galeano (Independiente)

Toloi (Sao Paulo)

Definitely sign Juanmi, top top talent who will be Rondon's replacement this season.

i think one of arsenal's top strikers is not given a number(think it is podolski)

does that mean he will not play or he will not rise again??

i think not giving tello a number is a temporary decision he has the potential i think he will get to 86(at least) by the season end

It is Podolski yes' date=' however I believe that Arsenal are waiting for van Persie to make his mind up before they assign Lukas' number, I think he's holding out for the number 10 shirt. It just seems a little suspicious that Giroud has his number despite being signed after Podolski. I could be wrong though

Original Santos team. Would you accept Kaboul+Defoe for Ganso?

Is gold championship, I'm not sure of this deal...

Defoe will stay? And Kaboul?

I would prefer Ganso to be honest. Neither of those players jump out at me. Defoe could be off to a smaller team and Kaboul is nothing special.

Hi everyone, some advice needed.

Would the following be a good deal for me (i have J.Boateng) ?

I received an offer of 10mill+E.Capoue= J.Boateng, should i accept the deal?

Hi everyone' date=' some advice needed.

I received an offer of 10mill+E.Capoue= J.Boateng, should i accept the deal?[/quote']

How useful would the cash be? Who could you get with £10M?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Original Santos team. Would you accept Kaboul+Defoe for Ganso?

Is gold championship' date=' I'm not sure of this deal...

Defoe will stay? And Kaboul?[/quote']

i would keep ganso. defoe is likely to fall spurs are looking to sign both damiao and adebayor if they get them defoe wont stand a chance.

so the choice is kaboul+ a dropper = ganso (a future 90+ player) go for ganso

How useful would the cash be? Who could you get with £10M?

Well it's a very competitive setup, so it would be hard to buy anyone with a high rating, so the cash would be invested in up and coming youth players.

Hi everyone' date=' some advice needed.

I received an offer of 10mill+E.Capoue= J.Boateng, should i accept the deal?[/quote']

keep boateng he is a good player and is versatile .

besides he is a starter at one of the top 5 clubs in europes. keep him

Well it's a very competitive setup' date=' so it would be hard to buy anyone with a high rating, so the cash would be invested in up and coming youth players.[/quote']

I would keep Boateng then. Solid player that is extremely versatile and becuase he plays for a club like Bayern and a NT like Germany, he has every chance of rising in the future

I would keep Boateng then. Solid player that is extremely versatile and becuase he plays for a club like Bayern and a NT like Germany' date=' he has every chance of rising in the future[/quote']

I see your point BUT with the arrival of Dante (CB), J.Boateng may lose his place plus E.Capoue has been attracting a lot of interest from the likes of Barcelona and Arsenal.

I see your point BUT with the arrival of Dante (CB)' date=' J.Boateng may lose his place plus E.Capoue has been attracting a lot of interest from the likes of Barcelona and Arsenal.[/quote']

Boateng won't lose his place. I believe he played at right-back a lot last-season I know he did in the Champions league and anyway, he is better than Dante in my opinion.

As an Arsenal fan myself, I have heard a lot of rumours surrounding Capoue. he is a great talent and I would welcome him to Arsenal but it is looking highly unlikely now, especially with us being heavily linked with Sahin.

I doubt he will go to Barca, besides, they are looking to take Alex Song. I would put money on Capoue staying at Toulouse if I'm honest.