lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Original Santos team. Would you accept Kaboul+Defoe for Ganso?

Is gold championship' date=' I'm not sure of this deal...

Defoe will stay? And Kaboul?[/quote']

good deal in my opinion...

kaboul is playing well... potential 90 this coming season....

and defoe should stay given that he's the only established striker for spurs at the moment...

ganso is kinda over rated. hard to riseto 90 or more while he's stuck in brazil... and i dont really see him moving to europe yet...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lukas Schmitz!
i prefer schmitz he is a good talent.
Go for Schmitz mate' date=' the better player in my opinion.[/quote']

Thanks a lot guys, I actually need to sell one of them to try and afford a certain player, so im selling Parshivlyuk.

All repped.

Sell Yaya Toure for Gary Cahill' date=' Marcel Schmelzer & Ibrahim Affellay?[/quote']

if all 3 will walk into your first team or provide much needed cover if its a gold world but if they are all backup, or only 1 out of three will play i'd rather keep hold of yaya

cahill will rise schmlezer is a very good left back but affellay has kinda gone stagnant at barca so really i'd say your only getting two decent players out of that trade so i'd wanna make sure they will all be used fully if i was going to give up a beast of a player like yaya

i think one of arsenal's top strikers is not given a number(think it is podolski)

does that mean he will not play or he will not rise again??

i think not giving tello a number is a temporary decision he has the potential i think he will get to 86(at least) by the season end

I think the difference there is Podolski is a new acquisition for Arsenal, whereas Tello obviously is not for Barcelona, so not really the best comparison.

Also for a player of the stature of Tello who was an integral player when subbed on for Barca last season, to be overlooked a squad number, yet players like Fontas and Muniesa are given a number, who admittedly were hardly regulars, even off the bench just arouses suspicion that something is amiss.

Also you took my post out of context as I insinuated due to not having a squad number I don't see him being in the managers plans, subsequently not getting games NOT he would never rise again, so at least if you are going to disagree with my post preferably get your facts right mate

Edit: Oh and can you please elaborate how Podolski is one of Arsenal's top players? Considering he has not even played a competitive game for Arsenal as yet? rather a sweeping statement don't you think? That is like saying Gervinho was a top player because he signed for Arsenal and we saw how his first season panned out.

Edit 2: yes you are right, Podolski is not listed with a squad number neither is Cazorla, yet they are listed in the first team squad on Wikipedia, Tello is not, so read into that what you will.

if all 3 will walk into your first team or provide much needed cover if its a gold world but if they are all backup' date=' or only 1 out of three will play i'd rather keep hold of yaya

cahill will rise schmlezer is a very good left back but affellay has kinda gone stagnant at barca so really i'd say your only getting two decent players out of that trade so i'd wanna make sure they will all be used fully if i was going to give up a beast of a player like yaya [/font']

Well i did put him up looking for a 90+ defender, i.e Agger. But nobody was willing to offer a 90+ defender. If Cahill does rise, he'll walk into my squad, but for the time being he'd provide backup. Affelay would probably be a first team player if i was to sell Nasri or van Persie, and Schmelzer would be a first team player if was to sell Clichy. And all three of them could be on the way out too.

I think the difference there is Podolski is a new acquisition for Arsenal' date=' whereas Tello obviously is not for Barcelona, so not really the best comparison.

Also for a player of the stature of Tello who was an integral player when subbed on for Barca last season, to be overlooked a squad number, yet players like Fontas and Muniesa are given a number, who admittedly were hardly regulars, even off the bench just arouses suspicion that something is amiss.

Also you took my post out of context as I insinuated due to not having a squad number I don't see him being in the managers plans, subsequently not getting games NOT he would never rise again, so at least if you are going to disagree with my post preferably get your facts right mate

Edit: Oh and can you please elaborate how Podolski is one of Arsenal's top players? Considering he has not even played a competitive game for Arsenal as yet? rather a sweeping statement don't you think? That is like saying Gervinho was a top player because he signed for Arsenal and we saw how his first season panned out.

Edit 2: yes you are right, Podolski is not listed with a squad number neither is Cazorla, yet they are listed in the first team squad on Wikipedia, Tello is not, so read into that what you will.[/quote']

I think that the squad number for Pod may be dependant on RVP leaving or staying

Sell Yaya Toure for Gary Cahill' date=' Marcel Schmelzer & Ibrahim Affellay?[/quote']

Yes, Cahill will be a 90 soon, Schmelzer is a good LB and safe at 90, Afellay is an awesome player, just need a transfer to show it again.

Hi everyone' date=' some advice needed.

Would the following be a good deal for me (i have J.Boateng) ?

I received an offer of 10mill+E.Capoue= J.Boateng, should i accept the deal?[/quote']

Yes I'd accept it.

Would you accept 9.5 mill + Callejon for Huntelaar?

I know Huntelaar is solid at 91 but is Callejon ever going to rise to be better than Huntelaar? Most of his appearances last season were from the bench.

I think that the squad number for Pod may be dependant on RVP leaving or staying

I totally agree mate, however my point is about Tello initially, and the reasoning behind him neither being given a squad number nor being listed in the first team squad on Wikipedia, thus hindering his ability to rise.

tello might not of been given a squad number aswell because he's been heavily linked with malaga, but i think due to a few things going on at malaga they haven't completed the deal as of yet, also barca wanted to whack there usual buy-back clause into the contract so it might be a case of you get tello at x amount with a buy back clause or you pay x amount and we don't include it, realistically its the only reason why i can think as to why he hasn't been given a squad number at barca as of yet

Think I would keep Yaya Toure tbh, unless like Dan Says the trio walk in your team?

If all 3 would start for you then maybe its a good deal but i think if only one or two start then it might be safer to keep Yaya, hes a starter at City and has got a chance of getting 94+ still at City.

Schmelzer plays for the german champions an will rise further, if cahill plays a lot for chelsea then he can rise further aswell, not that much for Afellay though, depends on your team tbh. :)

The reason he doesn't have a number is because his contract hasn't been renewed by Barcelona.
tello might not of been given a squad number aswell because he's been heavily linked with malaga' date=' but i think due to a few things going on at malaga they haven't completed the deal as of yet, also barca wanted to whack there usual buy-back clause into the contract so it might be a case of you get tello at x amount with a buy back clause or you pay x amount and we don't include it, realistically its the only reason why i can think as to why he hasn't been given a squad number at barca as of yet[/font']

Thanks for that guys so there is genuine reasoning behind it rather than it being a "temporary measure" as someone previously said.

Would you accept 9.5 mill + Callejon for Huntelaar?

I know Huntelaar is solid at 91 but is Callejon ever going to rise to be better than Huntelaar? Most of his appearances last season were from the bench.

Callejon is stucked at 88 in Real Madrid, he's just a bench warmer, but, he's good player, get some minutes along the season, but not enough to rise.

Huntelaar is pretty solid at 91, scoring a lot.

I'd keep Hunter ;)

Tino Costa or Fernando Gago? Which one will get more game time this season at Valencia?

Impossible to tell until the season starts. But if I had to guess I'd say they'll both start since Banega is still recovering from injury.