lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have Casillas' date=' been offered Hart + Torres + Cash. Torres would be my best striker, have Reus, Podolski & Cisse otherwise.[/quote']

Do it. Hart will get 93 sometime soon and with all those players behind Torres, surely he'll start scoring more.

I'd accept it' date=' Torres is very useful for you and Hart is a great replacement for Iker[/quote']
great deal for you me thinks :D
Do it. Hart will get 93 sometime soon and with all those players behind Torres' date=' surely he'll start scoring more.[/quote']
Do it' date=' good for you :)[/quote']
I would do it :)

Seems unanimous then, thanks guys, I will accept :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Impossible to tell until the season starts. But if I had to guess I'd say they'll both start since Banega is still recovering from injury.

What do you think about Guardado? Will he start for Valencia and can he get back to 89/90?

Luuk De Jong + 3M for Dzagoev (Position doesn't matter' date=' money is a "gift").

Osvaldo + 10M for Gameiro (Money is something important)

Buddies, opinions on the better sides ? :)[/quote']

Luuk should do well in Germany but could be a while before he hits 90. I like Dzagoev better. i know he is in Russia but he is too good to stay there.

Osvaldo should get 90 sooner and I can't see Gameiro getting any higher any time soon. Just off the back of a poor season for his standards and PSG spending money like the Bank of England and the US are printing. The £10M is a bonus to buy another young superstar.

Sell Clint Dempsey for £1.5m' date=' Arnautovic and Benzia?[/quote']

i wpold keep dempsy bremen player will take a long time to get to 89

Luuk De Jong + 3M for Dzagoev (Position doesn't matter' date=' money is a "gift").

[b']Osvaldo + 10M[/b] for Gameiro (Money is something important)

Buddies, opinions on the better sides ? :)

bolded sides

I have Casillas' date=' been offered Hart + Torres + Cash. Torres would be my best striker, have Reus, Podolski & Cisse otherwise.[/quote']

get torres and hart it is good for ur team

Osvaldo + 10M for Gameiro (Money is something important)

Buddies, opinions on the better sides ? :)[/quote']

I would get/keep Dzagoev he proved in the Euros what an excellent player he is, only a matter of time before he moves on to a better team in a bigger league.

Sell Clint Dempsey for £1.5m' date=' Arnautovic and Benzia?[/quote']

I would keep Dempsey mate, the two players you mention wont get to Clint's rating anytime soon.

isla and cash for podolski??

It's hard to determine what involvement Isla will have this season.

He has ALOT of competition at Juventus, so it's highly unlikely he'll see a consistent run of games that'll see him rise.

Whereas Podolski is alot better than what Arsenal currently have on the left hand side and he should be a starter for sure.

Can't see either having a rating change anytime soon, so I'd say Podolski is the better end of the deal for the foreseeable future.

EDIT; One of my own;

Victor Ruiz or Borges Romulo?

Hard for me, I follow Arsenal so hope to hell Podolski succeeds but the odds are against him, Isla for me is a beast one of the best wide men in Italy, now that he gone to Juventus, he should get even better.

It's a pretty even deal but a hard one to judge based on the uncertainty as to just how much game time Isla will be given

If I were to err on the side of caution I'd go for Pod

But there is no doubt that Isla is the better of the two players' date=' so if he becomes a regular at Juve I feel he would be the better buy

EDIT; One of my own;

I'm not overly overly impressed by Ruiz and can't see him ever rising above 90 if/when he reaches that rating

Borges Romulo probably has the more potential out of the two but his move to Russia may see him needing time to adapt and prove himself.

If neither are going to be starters I'd go with Romulo

I would prefer Podolski at the moment' date=' he is after all more experienced and he is likely to be a starter at Arsenal, occupying the left wing slot.

Isla is a great player, the problem is will he be able to nail down a regular starting spot at Juve, especially with all the competition and with Conte handed a 10 month ban.

The problem with both is that would they be able to succeed at their new clubs Podolski especially, his best moments IMO have been in a Koln shirt, at Munich he was not very impressive, as some may remember.

It's hard to determine what involvement Isla will have this season.

He has ALOT of competition at Juventus, so it's highly unlikely he'll see a consistent run of games that'll see him rise.

Whereas Podolski is alot better than what Arsenal currently have on the left hand side and he should be a starter for sure.

Can't see either having a rating change anytime soon, so I'd say Podolski is the better end of the deal for the foreseeable future.

EDIT; One of my own;

Different players, but I'd go for Ruiz atm. He is at the better club, played around 30 times last season in all competitions.

I think Borges would be a better long term buy if he succeeds at Spartak and moves to a bigger club after that..

Khedira or Schwiensteiger?

A pretty tough choice if you have to pick one, Schwiensteiger was criticized during the euro's as well on his performance in the CL and Bundesliga on the other hand Khedira had a great season with Madrid getting 28 apps and he was obviously the leader on the pitch for Germany at the Euro's overshadowing Schweiny.

Khedira or Schwiensteiger?

A pretty tough choice if you have to pick one' date=' Schwiensteiger was criticized during the euro's as well on his performance in the CL and Bundesliga on the other hand Khedira had a great season with Madrid getting 28 apps and he was obviously the leader on the pitch for Germany at the Euro's overshadowing Schweiny.[/quote']

Schweinsteiger for me, his biggest problem is not listening to the doctors and playing when not fully fit. I hope he is forced out of the Bayern side for a month or two and just given time to heal, cause without him Bayern aren't the same side.