lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Khedira or Schwiensteiger?

A pretty tough choice if you have to pick one' date=' Schwiensteiger was criticized during the euro's as well on his performance in the CL and Bundesliga on the other hand Khedira had a great season with Madrid getting 28 apps and he was obviously the leader on the pitch for Germany at the Euro's overshadowing Schweiny.[/quote']

Schweinsteiger was playing with an injury all tournament and the majority of last season. He only played because of his willingness to help the team and he talked down the impact his injury had on his performances. This summer break will do him good and expect him to come back stronger than ever as Bayern look to regain the Bundesliga title.

He's head and shoulders above Khedira.

isla and cash for podolski??

Yes ' date=' i would do it. It seems that RVP will leave Arsenal and i think Podolski will be the main striker at Arsenal.

A pretty tough choice if you have to pick one, Schwiensteiger was criticized during the euro's as well on his performance in the CL and Bundesliga on the other hand Khedira had a great season with Madrid getting 28 apps and he was obviously the leader on the pitch for Germany at the Euro's overshadowing Schweiny.

I prefer Schweiny. Schweiny is still a very good player and will be very hard for Khedira to reach 94.

isla and cash for podolski??

get podolski

juve has many good mids vidal' date='marchisio,kwadwo,pirlo etc but podolski will be a main stay in arsenal for many yrs if he can cope up with the physicality of the english league

A pretty tough choice if you have to pick one, Schwiensteiger was criticized during the euro's as well on his performance in the CL and Bundesliga on the other hand Khedira had a great season with Madrid getting 28 apps and he was obviously the leader on the pitch for Germany at the Euro's overshadowing Schweiny.

get schweini he is way better

Should I sign these players...

Galeano

Velazquez

Opare

Agra

Cros

De Bock

Juanmi(if malaga sell isco then this guy will rise high)

Tore

Roux

Alvaro ????? which one?

i have bolded the players i think good

Should I trade 1 of the following -

Kroos - NO

Kagawa - NO

Reus - NO

Cazorla - NO

I wouldn't trade any of them away, they are all exciting players hitting the prime of their careers, Reus is the only one not at a 'big club' but that shouldn't affect his rating to much.

Just out of curiosity who would you trade them for?

Should I trade 1 of the following - Kroos' date=' Kagawa or Reus or Cazorla?

Looking over a 1 year period?[/quote']

Keep all of them

Cazorla is a class act who can hit 92 if arsenal do well in the next year

Kagawa can hit 91,92,93 at man united if they do well

Kroos has 93 potential for me he is a brilliant player :)

and Reus is a cracking player big fan of his and he can get 91 at least in the next year

All of this depends on how they play and how their respective clubs do!

Just received this offer' date=' on first glance it looks good but something is telling me to reject it!

Clemont Chantome + Anderson Nene for my Adil Rami.

Thoughts?[/quote']

keep rami he is bettter

Modric & £10m or Ozil?

Keep/get Ozil mate much better player playing for better club and NT

Should I trade 1 of the following - Kroos' date=' Kagawa or Reus or Cazorla?

Looking over a 1 year period?[/quote']

I would keep them all, however hypothetical really as I don't know what you players are a available to you in Part/ex deals.

I wouldn't trade any of them away' date=' they are all exciting players hitting the prime of their careers, Reus is the only one not at a 'big club' but that shouldn't affect his rating to much.

Just out of curiosity who would you trade them for?[/quote']

Please are you trying to say the the 2010/11 11/12 Bundesliga champions are not a big club? That's crazy!

i just started with chelsea and got badstuber offered for terry. i don't have a lot of back-up for terry' date=' but badstuber is great.

i accept it, is it a good decision? i can still cancel deal[/quote']

Its a good deal I think.

Guaita (Valencia) or Jourdren (Montpellier)? I think Guaita is better, but actually I got Jourdren and maybe will be hard to get the Valencia's one right now. Is Jourdren in a rise? Don't know much about both of them :s