lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mario Balotelli+10m=Torres (mine) ?

I would given that losing Torres wouldn't have much impact' date=' and if the 10M will do you any favours. Torres seems to be back to form for Chelski, his goal earlier was very composed.

Balo will need to keep his temper in check but there's no doubting the talent, the Italian has bucketloads of it.

If you believe in Torres, then don't do it. I prefer Balo in all honesty, time is on his side after all.

Guaita (Valencia) or Jourdren (Montpellier)? I think Guaita is better, but actually I got Jourdren and maybe will be hard to get the Valencia's one right now. Is Jourdren in a rise? Don't know much about both of them :s

I frankly believe that Montpelier will be unable to repeat last seasons shock win, thus Guaita would be my pick.

Jourdren is a very solid keeper though, and could well rise if he makes a good impression this season.

Sell Marco Estrada for £5m + Anton Ferdinand?

I'd keep Estrada tbh. Solid player for the French champs.

Matias Silvestre + Kuyt = Negredo?

I would be getting negredo' date=' and have plenty of defensive cover...[/quote']

Get Negredo then, he isn't the most convincing striker but is in the better league, and younger than Kuyt, who is however definitely going to be a success in Turkey.

i just started with chelsea and got badstuber offered for terry. i don't have a lot of back-up for terry' date=' but badstuber is great.

i accept it, is it a good decision? i can still cancel deal[/quote']

Long term deff a good deal, Baddy is 92 material if he manages to improve his tackling, Terry is only going down, but should still be 92 by end of season.

Sell Andros Townsend for £6.7m

then' date='

[b']Buy[/b] Daniel Didavi for £4m

??????????????????

Hmmmm... Not that sure, but I'd say do it. Andros isn't anything special. Didavi had a good 9 goals in 23 appearances for Nuremberg, I think he will get minutes at Stuttgart this season.

Muller or Javi Martinez + Smalling

Bolded side.

Mario Balotelli+10m=Torres (mine) ?

I would keep Torres.

i just started with chelsea and got badstuber offered for terry. i don't have a lot of back-up for terry' date=' but badstuber is great.

i accept it, is it a good decision? i can still cancel deal[/quote']

You can probably get more for Terry. Badstuber + Gustavo if possible.

Matias Silvestre + Kuyt = Negredo?

I would be getting negredo' date=' and have plenty of defensive cover...[/quote']

I would do it.

Would you rather have Rodwell or Llorente. Original Man City team' date=' none would start. Leaning towards Rodwell.[/quote']

Rodwell, plus he might move to Man City in real life for 15M

:)

Sell him gladly. He has very very bad lapses of concentration which more often than not often cost his side the game.

If you can swap him for a youngster' date=' like jaison said, or a solid lower rated player like Lescott, do that. Cash is fine. Who do you have after him though?[/quote']

External club put a bid in :)

:confused: anyone?

he's a safe 89. but i doubt that he'll reach 90 given the low uefa cooefficient of the ukraine league.

but you'll never know... if they go on a good run in the champ league+ win league title, he might have a chance...

but at this point in time, his chances of his rising is probably 30/70.