lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Have a gut instinct on this, But really want to do some deals, its been to long so i thought id ask!!

1) Im sheffield United in a GC.

I have a midfield that consists of Gotze, Belhanda, Gonalons, Lucas and Tabanou with players such as Coentrao and Lewandoswki that can play their due to their SM position.

Should I consider selling gotze for Walcott and Kroos.

Have a gut instinct on this' date=' But really want to do some deals, its been to long so i thought id ask!!

I have a midfield that consists of Gotze, Belhanda, Gonalons, Lucas and Tabanou with players such as Coentrao and Lewandoswki that can play their due to their SM position.

Should I consider selling gotze for Walcott and Kroos.[/quote']

I'd not sell Gotze for the proposed deal above. Walcott is a 90/91 rated player at best and will be stuck at that rating for some time unless he ups his game considerably.

With Lucas as PSG (as of the turn of the year) I'd expect him to soon be on a par with Walcott.

Therefore, it leaves Gotze v Kroos, no contest.

Have a gut instinct on this' date=' But really want to do some deals, its been to long so i thought id ask!!

I'd not sell him if you asked me. And I'm agree with Dancpoli :)

I'd not sell Gotze for the proposed deal above. Walcott is a 90/91 rated player at best and will be stuck at that rating for some time unless he ups his game considerably.

With Lucas as PSG (as of the turn of the year) I'd expect him to soon be on a par with Walcott.

Therefore' date=' it leaves Gotze v Kroos, no contest.[/quote']

I'd not sell him if you asked me. And I'm agree with Dancpoli :)

Thanks, sadly its what i thought i just wanna make some deals :D

Nearly let my desire to sell cloud my judgement.

Cheers B)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Albiol + Mertens (PSV) or Podolski?

get podolski

i would rather keep gotze he is the best am from germany after ozil.

in fact he is the best u 20 player available in the game and i think he is way better than the much hyped hazard

In a really competitive championship' date='

Should I sell Henri Bedimo for Hamit Altintop, Teeboy Kamara, and 1,296,000?

The money will be useful as I am a small small small club[/quote']

yes do it, it is beneficial for your team

Should I buy Ryan Bertrand giving in exchange the youngsters Jordan Lukaku and Marvin Ducksh?

i would do it

Swap my Dzagoev for Yanga-Mbiwa? My CB are: Coloccini, Douglas Teixeira, and Dante Santos. For AM, I got Keisure Honda, Giovinco, and Luuk De Jong could play there too. What do u guys think?

Swap my Dzagoev for Yanga-Mbiwa? My CB are: Coloccini' date=' Douglas Teixeira, and Dante Santos. For AM, I got Keisure Honda, Giovinco, and Luuk De Jong could play there too. What do u guys think?[/quote']

Coloccini is a solid 89, Douglas as well and he's young, Dante dependingo in this season, could hit 90. I'd keep Dzagoev, he made an awesome "Euro" and is a starter for CSKA for more than 3 seasons, so he'll hit 90 soon.

Stephan el shaarwary = Luc constaginos (will he get regular games at twente ?)

Thanks ' date='I have Stephan.[/quote']

Keep El Shaarawy, in a better team, and will get real gametime this season, Casnos will probably get as well, but in the Eredivisie, so I'd keep the Milan's boy.

In a GC I have the chance to buy Gary Cahill but only if I include Marco Verratti in exchange. Defence is pretty reasonable: Zapata, Huth, Koscielny, Armero being the first choice but then thins out and have the like of Acerbi, Bjelland, Chiriches & Digne who I will need to wait to rise. Would you do it?

Coloccini is a solid 89' date=' Douglas as well and he's young, Dante dependingo in this season, could hit 90. I'd keep Dzagoev, he made an awesome "Euro" and is a starter for CSKA for more than 3 seasons, so he'll hit 90 soon.[/quote']

Isn't Yanga-Mbiwa linked to Milan? I mean, I got solid 89 defenders, but I don't see any of them getting 90.. Will Dante be a starter for Bayern? I mean, they got Jerome Boateng and Badstuber for CB, don't see any of them in the bench too :confused:

Isn't Yanga-Mbiwa linked to Milan? I mean' date=' I got solid 89 defenders, but I don't see any of them getting 90.. Will Dante be a starter for Bayern? I mean, they got Jerome Boateng and Badstuber for CB, don't see any of them in the bench too :confused:[/quote']

Well, Yanga was linked sometime ago, in the Germany Supercup, Dortmund x Bayern, yesterday, Dante started, I think that will happen a rotation or something like this :)

Well' date=' Yanga was linked sometime ago, in the Germany Supercup, Dortmund x Bayern, yesterday, Dante started, I think that will happen a rotation or something like this :)[/quote']

Hum. Is a tricky one because Dzagoev isn't playing in my team too much. I play Giovinco in his position, and sometimes Honda too. They got better rates than Dzagoev every game..

I have 3 bids for him:

1 - Rui Patricio + Labyad = Dzagoev or Kyle Walker + Labyad = Dzagoev

3 - Guaita (GK) + some cash = Dzagoev

4 - Yanga Mbiwa = Dzagoev

My team right now:

GK - Jourdren (been looking for a replacement for a while, or will he get a rise?)

AM - Keisure Honda, Giovinco, and Mertens (PSV)

CB - Dante, Douglas, Coloccini

Don't really know what to do xD