lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Which side:

Iniesta' date=' Casillas and £10m OR Y. Toure, Lavezzi, D. Silva, Buffon and Musachhio.[/quote']

yaya+silva+lavezzi = iniesta fair deal

mussachio + buffon = casillas san iker is better

so keep iniesta and casillas

Sandro Walker and Fabio or Cleverly Smalling and Muniain?

you are stripping the other manager if you are getting the right side do it

What about straight swap between Dzagoev and Kyle Walker? (I mean' date=' with Labyad out of the deal)[/quote']

if you are looking for a reserve player pick the russian he is more talented, if you need a quick riser pick walker

Franco Zuculini & Gabriel Torje or Bruno Cesar?

get the benfica player he is good

torje has moved to granada on loan it might restrict his growth

Should I give my Cambiasso for Nuri Sahin?

keep cambiasso for now.

wait and see what happens to sahin. if he moves to epl then get him coz he is sure to rise

what does Alou Diarra's future rating look like now he's moved to West Ham? a drop to 89 or stay at 90 for a few more changes?

TIA!

I would think he would drop to 88/89 over the course of the season.

Ps: check your in game PM's!

what does Alou Diarra's future rating look like now he's moved to West Ham? a drop to 89 or stay at 90 for a few more changes?

TIA!

he may drop to 88 by the end of the season.

but cant make the final call he may do a scott parker and get a move coz his euro performance suggested that he is still good

Danny Welbeck on my GW is a free agent' date=' should I go for him?

He would be a backup, and I would be looking for him to rise in the next 1-2 seasons.[/quote']

get him, he is really good

I know little about Adil Rami other than he had a solid game against England which I watched and he featured consistantly throughout Valencia's season last season.

He is rated 91, do you think 91 is his peak or if he is he worthy of a rise in the next ratings?

Thanks

I know little about Adil Rami other than he had a solid game against England which I watched and he featured consistantly throughout Valencia's season last season.

He is rated 91' date=' do you think 91 is his peak or if he is he worthy of a rise in the next ratings?

Thanks[/quote']

good player he may get 92 in the future.

good player he may get 92 in the future.

Agree with jaison. He's likey to be France's leading CB for quite some time, and I wouldn't rule out a move to a bigger club in the future as long as he is consistent for Valencia.

Robben for Khedira + Ashley Young ?i get the pair ' date=' it's this such good deal i think it is? Thank's[/quote']

i think it's a fair deal.

i would take khedira and young.

young is a regular with manu and england. highly possible 91 soon.

khedira is a regular with RM and germany. both doing v well. might not rise soon, but potential 93+ in the future.

robben has peaked. dont think he will do anything but drop.

My Muller for Neymar and James Rodriguez?

I feel it is best to sell Muller now while he is young and high rated as everyone seem to s-lag him off here :confused:

Bump, and also is it wise to sell subotic? He won't get into my 2nd team, I have Silva, Chiellini, Hummels and Badstubber in front of him, I heard he is set for a rise and have an offer of D.Luiz + Lukaku, guessing I should reject?

EDIT: I could ask for a straight swap for mvila, as his move seems to be off is it still a good idea to go for him? M'vila will compete for a place with schweiny, marchisio, martinez, moutinho, sahin, maybe fabregas, sneijder and ozil depending on the formation i use.

yaya + rvp = ibra

yaya is my starter

xavi' date='alonso and [b']cambiasso[/b] are my other mids

dzeko is my other striker

Keep your players

Bump' date=' and also is it wise to sell subotic? He won't get into my 2nd team, I have Silva, Chiellini, Hummels and Badstubber in front of him, I heard he is set for a rise and have an offer of D.Luiz + Lukaku, guessing I should reject?

EDIT: I could ask for a straight swap for mvila, as his move seems to be off is it still a good idea to go for him? M'vila will compete for a place with schweiny, marchisio, martinez, moutinho, sahin, maybe fabregas, sneijder and ozil depending on the formation i use.[/quote']

I would sell muller for that, he could lose his 93 and neymar is special, rodriguez aint bad either!

I would keep subotic in both cases