lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Looking at your team I think you ought to keep DT' date=' but overall I prefer Nocerino[/quote']

What if swap my Douglas Teixeira for Nocerino and buy one of this guys: SOKRATIS, Papastathopoulos / Nicolas Pareja / ECUELE MANGA, Bruno (I don't know any of this, are they good? but at least its guaranteed that I can get one of them).

The other option is swap Douglas for Nocerino and swap my Dzagoev for Yanga-Mbiwa, so them I get a younger CB. Btw, I don't really need Dzagoev. I can trade him for either Yanga-Mbiwa or Kyle Walker.

do this.. assuming the other two are nothing special (never heard of)

Has he chances to rise? Never heard of him too xD

What about the deal Dzagoev = Yanga Mbiwa? Or even Dzagoev = Kyle Walker and then I can move Robert Huth, which I play RB, to be my replace CB...

Has he chances to rise? Never heard of him too xD

What about the deal Dzagoev = Yanga Mbiwa? Or even Dzagoev = Kyle Walker and then I can move Robert Huth' date=' which I play RB, to be my replace CB...[/quote']

they all are nice young players but there are people here who are more familair with them than I am, so it's tough for me to make a choice there. Personally I really like Yanga-Mbiwa, but then I remember Dzagoev at the EUROs, so tough...

Sokratis is not a bad player, maybe not always that good and has his weaknesses, but I have seen good things as well. He is still young for a central defender, and at Milan he was not that bad. Could turn into a decent defender. Has been only 1 season with Bremen, which I see as an adjust season. For now he won't rise, but he could in future.

they all are nice young players but there are people here who are more familair with them than I am' date=' so it's tough for me to make a choice there. Personally I really like Yanga-Mbiwa, but then [b']I remember Dzagoev at the EUROs[/b], so tough...

Sokratis is not a bad player, maybe not always that good and has his weaknesses, but I have seen good things as well. He is still young for a central defender, and at Milan he was not that bad. Could turn into a decent defender. Has been only 1 season with Bremen, which I see as an adjust season. For now he won't rise, but he could in future.

Yeah that's giving me a huge doubt too... But on the other hand Dzagoev barely plays for me now, I got Giovinco and Honda for his position, and some other players could play there too, cause I usually play in a 4-5-1. That's why I'm looking for trade him... But I don't want to mess up here...

Sell Marco Estrada for £5m and Anton Ferdinand or £5m and Emmanuel Riviere?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sell Kyriakos Papadopoulos for Lacazette and Stambouli?

Papadopoulos does have level 4 concern' date=' and im not overly confident ill get it down.......[/quote']

I'd Sell Estrada for 5M and Riviere, than Sell Papadopoulos for both talented french for sure ;)

Yeah that's giving me a huge doubt too... But on the other hand Dzagoev barely plays for me now' date=' I got Giovinco and Honda for his position, and some other players could play there too, cause I usually play in a 4-5-1. That's why I'm looking for trade him... But I don't want to mess up here...[/quote']

I don't think you can go wrong with getting Yanga-Mbiwa, for his age already so solid and complete. Personally I really like Honda, and Giovinco finally has really broken through in Serie A. Dzagoev may be a huge talent, but others are as well so sometimes we have to make tough choices, while we don't know how future will look like. If Dzagoev doesn't really play for you but Yanga-Mbiwa will, then I should use that, while that matters too. I'd be tempted getting Yanga-Mbiwa. If you decide to keep Dzagoev, I already mentioned a plan B. :)

Yeah that's giving me a huge doubt too... But on the other hand Dzagoev barely plays for me now' date=' I got Giovinco and Honda for his position, and some other players could play there too, cause I usually play in a 4-5-1. That's why I'm looking for trade him... But I don't want to mess up here...[/quote']

Dzagoev will have a much higher top rating in future than Honda and giovinco

Honda is a solid pro and tiny Gio will never be a starter the way Pirlo was at juventus plus Juventus have more money to buy better players.

Simply Dzagoev is a massive talent like Jovetic Hazard Gotze

Jérémy toulalan(mine) for Thomas Vermaelen' date=' good deal?

Also, Lewis Holtby or Chris Smalling?[/quote']

I'd do the first deal, Vermaelen is in a better place than Toulalan.

The second, depends on your squad, but I'd keep Holtby, that's my opinion mate :)

rvp+cambiasso for ibra

i am getting ibra

i have xavi' date='alonso,yaya etc in my team

dzeko is my other striker[/quote']

Difficult one, I would sell Cambiasso but I probably wouldnt give him with Van Persie to get Ibrahimovic.

Ibrah has might drop as hes in france now, bit risky giving Van Persie with another 90+ player.

Dont think I would do it.

rvp+cambiasso for ibra

i am getting ibra

Gotta agree with Ben-SCFC definitely get rid of Cambiasso but keep Van Persie and forget Ibra. The fact you have Xavi, Alonso and Yaya Toure on your team means you can sell Cambiasso risk free

rvp+cambiasso for ibra

i am getting ibra

ibra will be 31 in october mate. i am not even sure i'd straight swap rvp for ibra.

rvp+cambiasso for ibra

i am getting ibra

I would keep RVP + Cambiasso. Cambiasso is old and he will drop but RVP is younger than Ibra , and he will be at a better club than PSG ( Man.United ).

And RVP can be at 95 if he will play well at Man U

Who would you swap if anyone for Thiago?

ISLA, Mauricio

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

YANGA-MBIWA, Mapou

COURTOIS, Thibaut

RAMIRES, Santos

STURRIDGE, Daniel

WILSHERE, Jack

CECH, Petr

M'VILA, Yann

Who would you swap if anyone for Thiago?

ISLA' date=' Mauricio

PISZCZEK, Lukasz

YANGA-MBIWA, Mapou

COURTOIS, Thibaut

RAMIRES, Santos

STURRIDGE, Daniel

WILSHERE, Jack

CECH, Petr

M'VILA, Yann

I'd deffo swap Sturridge for Thiago.